Emmylou Loves #24 Yo yo mumma looking for a man, flashing her cans, about to start her Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know you’ve all already covered it - but I’m late to the party today… UDBUD. I can’t deal 🤣🤣 absolutely cackling

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Emmylou Loves #25 Third fat camp for the year this Bali banshee is full of glee! She’s on the prowl in Ubdub looking for a stud!

something like that lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You absolute fucktard.
You can get a private transfer to a 2 star place in Kuta for about $10aud.
They even scrawl your name on a piece of paper as you exit customs.
She has sent me sideways tonight.

Reactions: 16
Also cos I am as tired as a mad dog I completely forgot this till a few seconds ago. As I was leaving work today I seen a customer wearing a zoe moss jacket I was staring at it like wow I can’t believe I’m seeing that in the flesh😂😂. Then I heard the woman talk and the swearing that was coming out of her mouth was foul. She was clearly drunk which I don’t judge but she was carrying on like she was a teenager! I’m like well there we go her perfect demographic. This lady had bleach blonde hair that was unbrushed too.
I'd say that just sums up her demographic perfectly. Bogan ferals.

There are three people in this world who still love her unconditionally but Emmy will do whatever it takes to spend as little time as possible with them.

Instead of accepting her own shortcomings and acknowledging her role on the breakdown of the relationship and her life spiralling out of control, she runs.

Then to deflect any flack she may receive, she cries but I'm guessing that is starting to wear thin even with her biggest supporters.

Rinse, repeat
Trouble is, narcs don't see that they've done anything wrong and it's everyone around them that's the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You all know she never looks at these comments! That’s why she posts all her hard day crying tit on intragram, poor old Emmy Lou

Reactions: 4
Can she hold off on slurping her soup while filming herself doing sweet duck all!? The sound of her slurping and swallowing is vile.

Of course nobody is at the fat camp! We are at the end of a PANDEMIC! That smashed people financially. A resort is the last thing people will do. Yet here she is. Holiday number 6!? This scamming dog just fleeced everyone.

Still YET to see her actually work!?

The whole 'booked this last couple of days'

So why the fast tracked passport!? The copies amounts of food!? For a YOUNG Neice to cook YOUR kids!?

STOP THE LIES.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You all watch what she is doing, do you ever reply to her stories and tell her what you think? Or just vent on here. I dislike her but why don’t we all tell her on her stories on instragram?
Because she blocks you.

Reactions: 20
Seriously I have not been to Bali since 1987 my honeymoon (to ny now ex). She wouldnt be able to sit still long enough to be respectful. She would not be able to stop talking and i bet none of her followers asked if they serve meat, lazy probably was champing at the bit to sneak out for some steak and cheezels. Lazy your not like Elizabeth Gilbert who wrote eat, pray, love. Your not going to find a man in Ud Bud in three days. Get real, get therapy and go look after your childten.
She might be hoping to find a Ketut?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You absolute fucktard.
You can get a private transfer to a 2 star place in Kuta for about $10aud.
They even scrawl your name on a piece of paper as you exit customs.
She has sent me sideways tonight.
Everything she has explained so far is commonplace in almost every average hotel in Bali. I wonder if people have really been “asking so many questions” about the accommodation because I would really pity the idiots that book this place on Emmy’s totally unbiased recommendation. Do they not have google? There are so many beautiful hotels and resorts to choose from. The place she is staying in doesn’t seem particularly luxurious.

Reactions: 17
I want the mods to tell us how often someone in Bali - quite close to Udbud - has logged in today :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You all watch what she is doing, do you ever reply to her stories and tell her what you think? Or just vent on here. I dislike her but why don’t we all tell her on her stories on instragram?
Because that is overstepping the mark. We don't actively troll her that would be wrong. We do it here because we aren't directing it at her. If she chooses to look here she is searching for criticism

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Because that is overstepping the mark. We don't actively troll her that would be wrong. We do it here because we aren't directing it at her. If she chooses to look here she is searching for criticism
Exactly! She also blocks anyone who comes across as negative. She's not interested in any other feedback. I got blocked for liking a comment someone made about her poor behaviour on a business insta account. She literally went to the effort to go to that business account, read all the comments and block anyone who made a negative comment about her or liked the negative comment. Also, that is how busy she is (isn't).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.