EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Outspoken deserve their own thread!!!! Anyone know how to start one up?
Might be good for them to get a taste of their own medicine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I reckon Outspoken deserve their own thread!!!! Anyone know how to start one up?
I personally think they want that so don’t play into their hands! They are basic witches with a podcast!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yep.. exploiting influencers misfortunes for $$ however us discussing and commenting for FREE is so shameful? Absolute hypocrites.
And picking and choosing what they talk about one minute they pay out on an influencer the next it’s all positive they can duck off too waste of space their podcasts are crap. Plenty of great ones to listen too that actually educate or give you a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
😂😂😂 once again, how often are you on tattle and reading her thread to know its "the worst". You are psychotically following us.
Double standards love! Next time you're here say hi bc Im positive you have an account, hypocrite.
Honestly I’d miss the Fezzas before I miss EL’s content 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hun, plenty of people are using their own accounts in your comment section, both on Insta and on previous posts on Facebook. They may not be saying, “hello my name is Jess and I’m Screenfree on Tattle!” but there’s plenty of people defending it and using real accounts. The quality of their “research” is something else.
(PS: I haven’t commented 🙄)
View attachment 2843341
And there are others like me who don’t follow but don’t want to comment as I don’t want to be blocked from other sites which is always on the cards shifty Emmy gets in anyone’s ear.

Reactions: 11
If Emmy wasn't so flat broke I'd swear there was some chequebook journalism going on here...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
One of the triplets talked about suicide. Going by Lifeline's media page they ask you to reference help resources when you do that it in the media. I would think a podcast would fall under that.

Why mention that Emmy is a single Mum? The Father of her 3 children is very present in their lives. It's not like she's out there on her own.
And she has visitation rights, he seems to do the bulk of the parenting

Reactions: 9
A thread to discuss the work of some of the best journos in the business.

Soz @posty post, I get your point but had already made the thread and thought “duck it”😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Of course the gangsta's just plain moll loves this photo... it shows the 'maternal' side 🤢 she was desperately faking with that glance at V.
She always does this when posing with The Children at these joke media walls (can they really be called media walls by Amy when NONE of her pics have made to any media, only to her?! 🤔😅).
She'll do a quick look at one of the kids, hoping the photographer will capture it.
You can see her doing this in the video from from that part- she does a fake little book at V but then there's no flash (ie picture taken) so I initially thought, sucked in Amy, no one's fallen for fake mother of the year moment.
Unfortunately someone from the side got the shot though, and boy is Amy relieved! 😡

Edit to actually add pic 🤪

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
😂😂😂 once again, how often are you on tattle and reading her thread to know its "the worst". You are psychotically following us.
Double standards love! Next time you're here say hi bc Im positive you have an account, hypocrite.
Love the hypocrisy of these people!!

How they duck do they know what goes on here, if they don't read here?

It's a bit like a Tattle version of Gogglebox.
People snarking about people snarking about people.

duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Of course the gangsta's just plain moll loves this photo... it shows the 'maternal' side 🤢 she was desperately faking with that glance at V.
She always does this when posing with The Children at these joke media walls (can they really be called media walls by Amy when NONE of her pics have made to any media, only to her?! 🤔😅).
She'll do a quick look at one of the kids, hoping the photographer will capture it.
You can see her doing this in the video from from that part- she does a fake little book at V but then there's no flash (ie picture taken) so I initially thought, sucked in Amy, no one's fallen for fake mother of the year moment.
Unfortunately someone from the side got the shot though, and boy is Amy relieved! 😡

Edit to actually add pic 🤪
YESSSSSS. OMG. I notice this every single time she has them with her at a media opportunity. Its so bleeping fake.

Reactions: 16
A thread to discuss the work of some of the best journos in the business.

Soz @posty post, I get your point but had already made the thread and thought “duck it”😘

All good hahaha it doesn’t bother me I just don’t care enough for them and their boring podcast

• Heart
  • Haha
This wanky wishy washy outspoken podcast group take posts down if things get too spicy & there afraid to talk about certain subjects or influencers. It defeats the whole purpose and what’s the fucken point . Too scared to offend anyone . That’s why people come here to vent because we’re not afraid to tell it like it is.

Reactions: 19
Ok so this stupid bleeping photo that they posted of her to their stories, the main catalyst for this whole tit show this week, for some reason, made me realize how elongated her fingers were.
I KNOW we know the photo was shopped and stretched but I just had to do some comparison pics.
How unfortunate for Emmylou_loves that her fingers also shrink and bloat when she's getting her period.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Okay but riddle me this Outspoken, you just did a paid subscriber episode about rumours that Tammy Hembrow’s fiancé is cheating on her. How do you think that made Tammy feel? Is that not bullying?
---
Or this post, making fun of Sarah’s Day? Or the episode you did about Emmylou and Albert Park hotel? Your entire podcast and income stream is based on gossiping about influencers. You can come down off your high horse now.
View attachment 2843303
They wouldn’t have a podcast/ income if it wasn’t for tattle

• Heart
💅🏼💅🏼 Add your Outspoken comments to the Outspoken Thread 💅🏼💅🏼

If any future podcast sponsors Google them, I think it's only fair they find a TL thread to get an idea of how dense they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hun, plenty of people are using their own accounts in your comment section, both on Insta and on previous posts on Facebook. They may not be saying, “hello my name is Jess and I’m Screenfree on Tattle!” but there’s plenty of people defending it and using real accounts. The quality of their “research” is something else.
(PS: I haven’t commented 🙄)
View attachment 2843341
Well then they should also disclose where they get their info from! Same as Amber. They should be worried they'll be disclosed as being on her and Tattle supporters - if you're checking it see what's being said then you're using tattle, you're in or you're out girls

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.