Australian Pop Culture and Influencer Podcasts #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That newsletter is awful and for certain written by Zara and Michelle. You can hear them and not in a good way. The writing is so yappy. The frank thing was old by the end of the first paragraph. Fine, have it anonymous but don’t refer to Frank in 3rd person or make a big thing of it, just sign it off as Frank. The ‘we will never reveal’ stuff is just annoying.

Reactions: 15
That newsletter is awful and for certain written by Zara and Michelle. You can hear them and not in a good way. The writing is so yappy. The frank thing was old by the end of the first paragraph. Fine, have it anonymous but don’t refer to Frank in 3rd person or make a big thing of it, just sign it off as Frank. The ‘we will never reveal’ stuff is just annoying.
I don’t know why they chose the name Frank too. Everybody assumed it was a Frank body collar when it was teased who they’ve advertised before

Reactions: 2
I have a hard enough time listening to them.. I can’t imagine willingly wanting to torture myself enough to actually READ anything they have to say! 😬😬

Reactions: 3
The unnecessary ellipses remind me too much of Clare and Jessie Stephens and I think it's an awful writing style.

Reactions: 5
Do people actually subscribe to newsletters?
They're having a bit of a resurgence with platforms like Substack. It's then being sold by influencers as a way to connect more deeply with their followers and whatever. They've all been told to get a mailing list and grow it. I think it's an insurance policy in case something goes wrong with their IG or tiktok social media platforms and another avenue to share affiliate links!

Reactions: 10
Substack is just another way to get more money off people
Who’s got time to read all that stuff

Reactions: 2
Laughing hard at Michelle getting triggered by the article about people living online. Zara had a much more balanced take on it. I really agreed with article.

Reactions: 6
Laughing hard at Michelle getting triggered by the article about people living online. Zara had a much more balanced take on it. I really agreed with article.
they have such basic takes on things. Those girls are EXTREMELY online. I like Annabelle and I feel like they roll their eyes at her a bit whenever she hasn’t seen anything top of the pop culture that week!

Reactions: 11
Lol not Sophie on todays Outspoken ep saying she reads the Saffron Barker Tattle thread ONLY because “she’s her favourite influencer and feels protective of her” …..lol suuuuuure Jan! 🙄🙄🙄
Hey Soph 👋👋 …we know you’re in here too! 🤥🤥😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doesn’t accept many gifts, pays for 99% of things herself 🥱🥱🥱. An overpriced high chair for each house #blessed #moneywin

7AABF03D-94F9-42E2-889F-8FDF8492D7B6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Stokke does lovely scandi baby stuff but surely the kid would be fine in an Ikea high chair? Being a designer high chair doesn't prevent food from ending up all over the place. She could have so easily refused the free high chair and either paid for it herself or bought a second cheaper chair for their second home.

Reactions: 12
Lol of course she is triggered about any conversation about oversharing your life on the internet - her TikTok is filled with things like “watch me clean out my cupboard”

also laughed at Zara being like “is this article directed at influencers, or regular people like us” as if they aren’t full blown influencers now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol of course she is triggered about any conversation about oversharing your life on the internet - her TikTok is filled with things like “watch me clean out my cupboard”

also laughed at Zara being like “is this article directed at influencers, or regular people like us” as if they aren’t full blown influencers now.
yeah I found this whole segment very odd and out of touch
Michelle was SO defensive and Zara wasn't far behind her
at least they got to use their favourite words though (reductive)

• Haha
Reactions: 9