EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just listened to the outspoken podcast while my daughter was taking a nap.. I feel robbed of nap time. The 5+ minutes of these freaky triplets dribbling tit about Easter eggs.. my god!!!

They try to take the moral high ground by saying Tattle needs to be moderated bla bla bla but correct me if I’m wrong, but did Meghan and Harry try to take down Tattle and failed??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
FFS. Her latest story with her playing Spit with Vida.
You're PLAYING A GAME. Against your EIGHT YEAR OLD* CHILD.

...stop the bleeping whining, stop complaining your nails are getting in the way of you playing, and show V how to be a good sport. Also, it's a game and you're the adult. Let her win occasionally.

That whining though "No two handers you saaaaaaaaid !" 🙄😬🙄😬

*V is 8, right ? 🤷‍♀️
Maybe even put some pants on……🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Some of those people in the comments are taking everything literally and metaphorically 😆😆😆
One of them, poor thing, believed Screenie when she joked she had bought the house across the street and enrolled her kids in the same school.

PSA: the point of the joke is that EmmyLou has breached her own privacy innumerable times. We consistently discuss the children's digital footprint and all that is shared about them without consent. If anything we seem more worried about this that the implications than their own mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The whole stalking thing is laughable - she constantly tells people where she is so clearly has no problem with her or her kids privacy!! Her address is clearly online, there is no hiding her kids school, she says where she swims, shops and gets facials. The only thing that is private now is where Aaron & Sage live and I hope it stays that way!!! 🤞🏻

Reactions: 30
I just listened to the outspoken podcast while my daughter was taking a nap.. I feel robbed of nap time. The 5+ minutes of these freaky triplets dribbling tit about Easter eggs.. my god!!!

They try to take the moral high ground by saying Tattle needs to be moderated bla bla bla but correct me if I’m wrong, but did Meghan and Harry try to take down Tattle and failed??
I dont think it was them two. I think a few others have tried. There is a petition 😂😂

This is a good article. Its old. But the criticism has been around for years but all it comes down to for me is, you live your life publicly, you make your money from the public, you'll be scrutinised by the public.
Dont post and we wont post. Get a real job like the rest of us, pay tax, keep your kids faces off instagram and we wont have anything to say.

Attachments

• Heart
Yep
Giving a dis-service to those real single mummas out there .. we salute you! ALove has the kids way more than Emmy!
Good Friday and you can hear Aaron’s voice in the background of Mumma of the Years post, lovingly playing cards with delicate and complex little V while she screeches on and on and on, such wholesome content Lou but doesn’t fool us Fezzas, single, yes but single Mum, no, I call bullshit as you don’t even have full time custody of your kids!!!!
---
Sameeeeee. Once the netty team on Deni's thread disbanded I felt sad 😂
It was fun over there. Id miss the fezzas here too!
Argh those were the days, I miss Deni Long Legs and his ultimate demise, was proud to be part of the Fezza netball team….🤔

• Haha
Good Friday and you can hear Aaron’s voice in the background of Mumma of the Years post, lovingly playing cards with delicate and complex little V while she screeches on and on and on, such wholesome content Lou but doesn’t fool us Fezzas, single, yes but single Mum, no, I call bullshit as you don’t even have full time custody of your kids!!!!
---
What happened to co parenting with style? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dont think it was them two. I think a few others have tried. There is a petition 😂😂
Ironically, the UK is far closer to bringing in laws to protect children from being exploited by their influencer parents and to protect their privacy. The anti-doxxing laws here weren’t to protect the people that were being harassed, they were to protect the people that were doing the harassing. Incredibly organised and highly motivated people, with the sole intention of going real world and destroying people’s livelihood and costing them work and ruining their reputations.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How sad Good Friday whether you celebrate or not most people are spending time with family and friends this grifter thinks it’s fab MSAC is open cause she’s got nothing else to do or nobody else but limpy to see

• Haha
Of course the gangsta's just plain moll loves this photo... it shows the 'maternal' side 🤢 she was desperately faking with that glance at V.
She always does this when posing with The Children at these joke media walls (can they really be called media walls by Amy when NONE of her pics have made to any media, only to her?! 🤔😅).
She'll do a quick look at one of the kids, hoping the photographer will capture it.
You can see her doing this in the video from from that part- she does a fake little book at V but then there's no flash (ie picture taken) so I initially thought, sucked in Amy, no one's fallen for fake mother of the year moment.
Unfortunately someone from the side got the shot though, and boy is Amy relieved! 😡

Edit to actually add pic 🤪
Oh look some one found a short sasquatch.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How sad Good Friday whether you celebrate or not most people are spending time with family and friends this grifter thinks it’s fab MSAC is open cause she’s got nothing else to do or nobody else but limpy to see
It’s ok, she was going to go have some bacon after her swim….on Good Friday….🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
This a message for OUTSPOKEN as we know you frequent here and it’s your dirty wee secret. No one on here has ever had the slightest inclination or desire to stalk this mole. The stalking stories and the pity parties & unhinged rants materialise when she is caught out in her lies. Pay your taxes you filthy mole.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.