EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats she gonna do???? Badly photoshop us all?? Force us all to wear toe rings 6 sizes too small?? Make us all sniff her skid marked G Banger?!? Ughhhhhh that would do it!! 🤢🤢🤢
Force feed us the frozen wraps and oxtail slop...waterboard us with her old bath water 💧

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Holy. tit.

I've had the most ridiculously busy few weeks and haven't had the time to catch up on dear old LouLou. I didn't think there would be much to catch up on after the World's Most Boring Cruise - and I'm so glad I'm wrong!

I haven't had time to watch the stories yet, however I'm on night shift tonight and tomorrow night so I'm hoping during slower periods I might be able to fit them in. Notwithstanding, I was absolutely delighted with the 50-odd pages that I've now caught up on. She is the epitome of a human trainwreck, and I am here for every second of it.

Emmy, pride comes before the fall. This is karma at it's absolute bleeping finest, and your narcissistic arse is about to find itself kicked to the gutter - try and shift focus onto us all you want, we've done nothing wrong, we just exposed you for the piece of tit you are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Next time can you name names so I know who the normal people are vs the unhinged ones? I can guess, but maybe I have the self awareness skills of Emmylou I definitely need the external validation like she does 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The anon sites are always delayed by like an hour.
Definitely Vida filming. Pure trash EL is.
And if it keeps going like this where Mumma Lou leaves V literally pushed to the side while she coaches C into her influencer phase V will end up resenting both of them.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I really want to see the evidence. Come on - where's the picture from the 'in the wild' photo taken in front of her house? I dare you - Emmylou or even the outspoken girls. Show us the evidence! We have nothing to hide! You call us trolls and say we are obsessed. Be specific and show us the evidence. Don't make up random names or tell us it's happening without the proof. I think all this talk has just made her relevant and popular again. Just like the stalker and the whole cheesecake saga - to deflect from the tax evasion, deloulou has made up another story to take the heat off her mistakes. And now she's bringing in the outspoken girls as part of that drama. They need to do their research and not just believe it because she said it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
duck I’m so scared she’s put us on notice 😂

Sage loves cars yet no GP last week sorry Sagey mumma couldn’t grift so no tickets for you. Is this bleep going to take over this interest too? What’s happened to her love of basketball?
Isn’t he busy coaching kids at Tae Kwondo, trying to play PS5 upstairs & ridin’ round the burbs??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So woman who used to film outside innocent peoples homes in their quiet Albert Park neighbourhood and caused a big scene, screaming, was loud and was half naked out on the street, calls out someone who was taking a photo outside her house?
RIIIIIIIIGGGHHHHTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Next time can you name names so I know who the normal people are vs the unhinged ones? I can guess, but maybe I have the self awareness skills of Emmylou I definitely need the external validation like she does 😇
It’s me I’m unhinged. Where would I be without out my several year long AmyLou obsession 🥹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
And if it keeps going like this where Mumma Lou leaves V literally pushed to the side while she coaches C into her influencer phase V will end up resenting both of them.
Absolutely no way C will become a tik tok star.. her own mother didn't succeed and she's paid her way .. ain't no way Miss C will be anything other than a normal child which is what we all aim for. Leave the poor girl alone Amy !

Lol I saw that defamation comment by Kate Tauber the "journalist".. am sure Tattle site owners are quaking in their boots about a nobody like Amy Loo with no money taking them on cos someone claimed photoshop on the comments and hurt her feelings .. 🤣The most expensive legal case to mount.. good luck unless you Outspoken gals are offering to bankroll her legal fees as you seem to be so concerned for her. Put your money where you moth is like Kerry Stokes..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Isn’t he busy coaching kids at Tae Kwondo, trying to play PS5 upstairs & ridin’ round the burbs??
I thought Sages bike got sold after only a ride or two?? I remember the ad. It was a word story about the most amazing bike that only the big man G could have ridden.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So even the Outspoken girls questioned her photoshopping but only skimmed the surface, so typical, none of these podcasters are willing to dig deeper.
And then they wonder why sites like this go off. If the Influencer industry won’t self regulate & journos won’t do it ( mutually beneficial r’ship) - what do they expect.

Also doxxing legislation is in the pipeline, and Influencers won’t be exempt.

Lastly, if EL was photographed IN a private residence - that might be issue. We all know (including influencers who do it to members of the public) taking photos of someone in public without their consent is not illegal.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I thought Sages bike got sold after only a ride or two?? I remember the ad. It was a word story about the most amazing bike that only the big man G could have ridden.
Do we think the bike was a reluctant sale like the pink Louis V to cover some of the ATO debt?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dont even remember the part about someone taking a photo out the front of her house but its literally never happened. The only thing I can think of is the google maps photo someone put up here. Where it looked like #LeahLeftUs was walking out the door but was blurred.
This is so funny. It will all blow over again just like cheesecake gate but this time she has less money, less relationship and less prospects to get her out of her slump.
---
And then they wonder why sites like this go off. If the Influencer industry won’t self regulate & journos won’t do it ( mutually beneficial r’ship) - what do they expect.

Also doxxing legislation is in the pipeline, and Influencers won’t be exempt.

Lastly, if EL was photographed IN a private residence - that might be issue. We all know (including influencers who do it to members of the public) taking photos of someone in public without their consent is not illegal.
Jesus H Christ your profile pic scared the tit out of me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Okay but riddle me this Outspoken, you just did a paid subscriber episode about rumours that Tammy Hembrow’s fiancé is cheating on her. How do you think that made Tammy feel? Is that not bullying?
---
Or this post, making fun of Sarah’s Day? Or the episode you did about Emmylou and Albert Park hotel? Your entire podcast and income stream is based on gossiping about influencers. You can come down off your high horse now.
FC387A63-BE7B-4C3A-B172-CD7541149345.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Okay but riddle me this Outspoken, you just did a paid subscriber episode about rumours that Tammy Hembrow’s fiancé is cheating on her. How do you think that made Tammy feel? Is that not bullying?
---
Or this post, making fun of Sarah’s Day? Or the episode you did about Emmylou and Albert Park hotel? Your entire podcast and income stream is based on gossiping about influencers. You can come down off your high horse now.
View attachment 2843303
Yep.. exploiting influencers misfortunes for $$ however us discussing and commenting for FREE is so shameful? Absolute hypocrites.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.