Outspoken The Podcast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_2347.jpeg

Amy, Sophie and Kate Tauber think tattlers are trolls. Yet they monetise their own gossip forums on Facebook and Instagram.

Seems appropriate to have a thread on them as they have been rather vocal about us.

Reactions: 20
Gutter journalism's at its finest.. profiting off influencers misfortune... come join the fun!

Reactions: 10
I've read various threads for a while... Emma Claiir, Sarah's Day, Sophie Guidolin, Emmylou and Sophie Cachia.
The Outspoken girls absolutely get their content from Tattle and other outlets. It's hard to imagine them picking on the people who provide them with their bland, already-seen discussion items (For FREE!).

Their whole job is to comment on influencers... How are us tattlers any different???

Oh... How dare I forget their journalism degree 🫡

They act holier than though but their inner-mean-girl shines through...
If they don't think there's a place in society for discussing the behaviours of people 'of influence', then please go ahead and shut down your boring, fence-sitting podcast 🔇🔇🔇

Reactions: 20
They're a bunch of absolute flogs, they remove comments and ban people for completely innocuous commentary. And they're bleeping weirdos.

Reactions: 16
Yep I have tried to leave comments and immediately blocked. Thin skinned bimbos ...like to see them reporting on world affairs in Gaza if they're that crash hot award winning journalists..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi Amy, Kate and the other one 👋. Long time listener, first time snarker.

I’m currently after a side hustle since my regular employer is still in bed so it’s lovely to finally be collaborating with you.

I haven’t yet worked out how to tell the difference between you, but firstly, congratulations to whichever of you is expecting.

One thing I can absolutely promise you is on those dark, cold, lonely nights when it’s just you and the moon up with bubs, we’ll be here keeping you company.

Hit me up if you need a member code.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
witches be triggered...
and still watching the site
🤣
Hi girls do ya like my avatar .. you mentioned this specifically in your shodddy poddy... is it illegal or infinge copyright or something?

Now pls go and apologise to Tammy H for Exploting her situation for $$$! Nothing better than a Daily gossip rag this trashy podcast!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We’re bullies because they host a podcast titled “outspoken”, yet they won’t accept the most innocuous (sometimes even bland!) posts? 😅😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you weird triplets don't like it, don't bleeping read here. Log off you dense bints

"Taueber", more like "reach around".

• Haha
Reactions: 5