EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Careful HP. The triplets may come after you if someone recognises your friend.

Amy Z was there of course. Dancing on the main stage filmed by Basil.
I have so much second hand embarrassment watching this! She has zero rhythm! She danced the same way at Coldplay and Taylor - half a beat behind! 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG she’s infuriating!!! That whole spiel about basketball tickets was utter bullshit! You have NOT been waiting for this game because had there been 2 more minutes on Thursday then the JJ’s would be the champions and there wouldn’t be a game today! I can’t with her 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What name did she say. I am blocked.
I think we need to drop this whole business about a name.
This is a public forum and im sure we dont need people hearing even an incorrect name bc it could inadvertently be some other girls name thats never even heard of tattle of EL.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I was sure that photo at the pool was an older pic I’ve seen before but then I thought come on she wouldn’t have everything clean enough or be organised to have the kids dressed the same
---
More thinking sage wasn’t actually there but like others have said obviously bribed

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Did we see what she got the kids for Easter?
I hope she’s having a rotten bleeping long weekend. She is a putrid bleep and deserves to be nailed to the cross, without resurrection.
---
Happy Easter to those who celebrate 🐰
Where did you get this picture of me from 🤣🤣 I’ve downed an eggy or 2 today

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did we see what she got the kids for Easter?
I hope she’s having a rotten bleeping long weekend. She is a putrid bleep and deserves to be nailed to the cross, without resurrection.
---

Where did you get this picture of me from 🤣🤣 I’ve downed an eggy or 2 today
Nothing. Bc meeshell from IMG didnt get any PR packs for her. Their present was the gifted bambi socks and their dad filming their at the pool

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.