EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They wouldn’t have a podcast/ income if it wasn’t for tattle
We demand royalties...they can piss off otherwise. Some of us are astute businesswomen (not Boss babes) .. if only they knew.. but no, we are sad, miserable, jealous stay at home losers! ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In the post swim story, her face looks different. I think if she’s on ozem, then she should be sharing her story and connecting with other overweight people who aspire to be like her, to show support & no shame for taking weight loss medication, but she won’t.
I reckon she’s on something and she probably orders half a chicken and vegetables from Canteen, eats a little bit and takes it home to eat later. Anyway after a while your body gets used to the medication and your appetite returns. Well it did for me.

Reactions: 9
We demand royalties...they can piss off otherwise. Some of us are astute businesswomen (not Boss babes) .. if only they knew.. but no, we are sad, miserable, jealous stay at home losers! ✌
They also assumed everyone is female #unconsciousbias

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I reckon she’s on something and she probably orders half a chicken and vegetables from Canteen, eats a little bit and takes it home to eat later. Anyway after a while your body gets used to the medication and your appetite returns. Well it did for me.
I'm not sure my friend takes it but it's been so hard to get you hve to get the compound version which is close to $400 a month, even more for mounjaro. She quit as while it kept her portions smaller the cost didn't justify the small couple of kgs weight loss she could have done on her own as size 14 ish.

Reactions: 5
Yep
Giving a dis-service to those real single mummas out there .. we salute you! ALove has the kids way more than Emmy!
I'm not sure my friend takes it but it's been so hard to get you hve to get the compound version which is close to $400 a month, even more for mounjaro. She quit as while it kept her portions smaller the cost didn't justify the small couple of kgs weight loss she could have done on her own as size 14 ish.
I'm on it on and off and have very little kg loss honestly but cm loss yes. I struggle to eat anything at all

Reactions: 5
Hahaha you got a special mention for being extra psycho over these screenshots. Made me lol. Apparently you zoom in on her vagina 😂
Where is my red carpet?!? *Takes a bow!
Where did I get mentioned? Lol
---
I don't think I can take the credit for the peenyvag pics! But kudos to whoever snapped that crap!!! 😂🙌🏻📸
---
Honored to live in her huge empty head rent free!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alessa needs to pay more attention if she thinks anyone would need to search for a sign of Emmy's panty line or the shape of her vagina.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
For someone who hates Tattle, Alessa must be reading here non stop. 👋👋hi darl, enjoying yourself you big hypocrite you.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sameeeeee. Once the netty team on Deni's thread disbanded I felt sad 😂
It was fun over there. Id miss the fezzas here too!
I would miss all of you too! Some of you are the bleeping funniest people ever. Especially you Teethie! I would adore you in real life.

I’m too new to the EL thread to consider myself a fezza, but I’m in awe of all of you. Please, let’s never break up, even if EL falls off the wagon and we’ve got nothing to talk about.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
FFS. Her latest story with her playing Spit with Vida.
You're PLAYING A GAME. Against your EIGHT YEAR OLD* CHILD.

...stop the bleeping whining, stop complaining your nails are getting in the way of you playing, and show V how to be a good sport. Also, it's a game and you're the adult. Let her win occasionally.

That whining though "No two handers you saaaaaaaaid !" 🙄😬🙄😬

*V is 8, right ? 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Hi Alessa, I’ve included some pics for you which were shared on social media by Emmy herself. Her menopausal rant about tattle being intrusive is total garbage. I direct your attention to the photographic shoot she did in her underwear on High Street Armadale where she had her 9 year old daughter holding a leaf blower and reflective screen for the photographer. She was a public nuisance and revelled in the attention from bystanders who were going about their day on a busy strip on a Saturday. Emmy herself did this for no other reason than for attention and self gratification, the photos were never used by the label or any other site. She is clutching to remain relevant as it is apparent that she has no work and she blew up any chance of a career.
Also I fkn detest people who evade paying their outstanding tax debt, as a society we all lose thanks to these scabs.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.