Emma’s Rectangle #6 trout pout, desperate for tiktok clout, improve her form? Very much doubt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she even get that sponsorship!? Her socials are dying
It’s kinda annoying that she literally doesn’t change anything ie actually engaging with followers to improve her socials but she still gets a brand deal with Nike

Reactions: 13
She hasn’t posted on her projectme insta in almost a month?? Even if she was too ill to do it, isn’t that what she hired scarlett for?

Reactions: 4
She hasn’t posted on her projectme insta in almost a month?? Even if she was too ill to do it, isn’t that what she hired scarlett for?
She’ll claim she’s got back into her own insta and youtube and can’t cope. I also felt like scar was there just to help. So maybe she did it and then has jacked it in? or Emma doesn’t trust her to create the right content etc

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_2024-02-29-12-35-18-26_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Screenshot_2024-02-29-21-12-34-70_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

I'm assuming she meant Personality lol but she's obsessed with these jeans that Helen Anderson styled back in December. She wants to be her sooooo bad. 😂

Almost fair enough because I would have bought those jeans if they weren't £100. That's like 5% of my monthly income but Emma can afford it I guess. Maybe I'm in luck and they'll make it onto her Vinted in a couple months.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2788023View attachment 2788024

I'm assuming she meant Personality lol but she's obsessed with these jeans that Helen Anderson styled back in December. She wants to be her sooooo bad. 😂

Almost fair enough because I would have bought those jeans if they weren't £100. That's like 5% of my monthly income but Emma can afford it I guess. Maybe I'm in luck and they'll make it onto her Vinted in a couple months.
It was funny how Emma in her latest vlog when she had one the jeans, said they are a bit big (they looked like they fit perfect). I don’t understand why she thinks that jeans should eat your crotch and make your flat ass even flatter (as does Helen).

Reactions: 8
It was funny how Emma in her latest vlog when she had one the jeans, said they are a bit big (they looked like they fit perfect). I don’t understand why she thinks that jeans should eat your crotch and make your flat ass even flatter (as does Helen).
They're meant to be loose, you can see how they're styled on the models! and yes, most of the time it looks like Emma wouldn't be able to sit down in her jeans.

Reactions: 7
Oh yay guys we get an impromptu video where she talks about getting fit and that’s it 🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's so odd- as time has past since her original, more significant weightloss journey, she keeps minimizing the weight she's lost. I swear at one point she'd said she lost 35-40kgs but in her most recent video she said 25kgs? I can't tell if she's trying to downplay her heavier weight or if she is just accounting for the weight she's gained back. But it is so weird how inconsistent that number is. It's no small feat, I would celebrating every step I took to a healthier me, no matter where my starting point.

Reactions: 11
She did lose a lot but she’s never been that size again so I guess 25kg is where she’s generally stuck around although I would argue she didn’t maintain that weight loss for that long and has yoyo’d more often than not.

my guess is that her management have probably reminded her that quite a lot of her followers were interested in her health journey and this is perhaps an attempt to raise her YT from the dead and generate £££ from sponsorship deals.

no one cares about the sticker shop, whereas she could probably get new followers with some (good) fitness focused content

Reactions: 8
Couldn’t resist having a flick, but her before and after of her glutes previously literally looks exactly the same! 😂

Reactions: 6
When she’s shoved her pants up her bum crack that sent me over the edge

• Haha
Reactions: 7
if she properly documented her fitness journey she could gain so many new followers but she isn't realistic with herself. to me, it doesn't look like she really knows as much as she thinks/pretends she does. the angle of normal girl trying to get fit seems more marketable than someone pretending to be an expert when she clearly isn't - especially when there are so many influencers who are actually trained professionals

she could easily do daily round ups on TikTok and weekly/monthly on YouTube, separate from the vlogs. to me, her content doesn't land when she's trying to place herself above her viewers when she's clearly not

• Heart
Reactions: 6
IMG_3437.png
IMG_3436.png
For anyone that doesn’t want to watch! Not really a fair comparison, compression leggings vs a bikini pulled up her arse! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I understand that these challenge type things are probably very popular (if done properly/consistently) but something about it just rubs me up the wrong way now, as someone who has been getting more and more into fitness over the past couple of years. Like, I just don't think it's realistic or particularly healthy to go on an '8 week glute growing programme' because if you look at any proper fitness influencers they will tell you it takes years to grow glutes...and if she stopped viewing her fitness as these small blocks of time for a holiday or whatever, then she wouldn't need to go full on intense for just a few weeks anyway, when we all know she will only stop again once the holiday begins (if not sooner). Idk, I just feel like she promotes an unhealthy way of viewing exercise as being something to dip in and out of when you're going away and want to look good, and to only bother with it for X number of weeks rather than a consistent lifestyle change? and FWIW I'm not saying there's anything wrong with caring how your body looks, or training for a particular shape, or even cutting before a holiday etc - it's just the way the only thing she's consistent with is being inconsistent that bothers me, and how it goes in cycles. She's not new to weights (even if her form sometimes looks like she is) I feel like by this point she should know better.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When she’s shoved her pants up her bum crack that sent me over the edge
I live for Lola's posts.
---
I understand that these challenge type things are probably very popular (if done properly/consistently) but something about it just rubs me up the wrong way now, as someone who has been getting more and more into fitness over the past couple of years. Like, I just don't think it's realistic or particularly healthy to go on an '8 week glute growing programme' because if you look at any proper fitness influencers they will tell you it takes years to grow glutes...and if she stopped viewing her fitness as these small blocks of time for a holiday or whatever, then she wouldn't need to go full on intense for just a few weeks anyway, when we all know she will only stop again once the holiday begins (if not sooner). Idk, I just feel like she promotes an unhealthy way of viewing exercise as being something to dip in and out of when you're going away and want to look good, and to only bother with it for X number of weeks rather than a consistent lifestyle change? and FWIW I'm not saying there's anything wrong with caring how your body looks, or training for a particular shape, or even cutting before a holiday etc - it's just the way the only thing she's consistent with is being inconsistent that bothers me, and how it goes in cycles. She's not new to weights (even if her form sometimes looks like she is) I feel like by this point she should know better.
This is so true. Also size of your glutes will be to some extent limited/dictated by your anatomy. But 100% no way will they 'grow' in 8 weeks.
She spoke at the start of the year about doing full body workouts, then suddenly she was all glute-focused.

Reactions: 3