Emma’s Rectangle #6 trout pout, desperate for tiktok clout, improve her form? Very much doubt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point I’ve just accepted that she does this as a hobby. She’s fortunate enough that she clearly doesn’t HAVE to work, so she has no motivation to. I don’t always feel like going to work but paying my bills is what motivates me. From what I gather that isn’t an issue and a worry she has.
What annoys me about this is that she still thinks she has it so hard and talks about burnout all the time etc
But yeah I should just stop watching her lol

Reactions: 17
What annoys me about this is that she still thinks she has it so hard and talks about burnout all the time etc
But yeah I should just stop watching her lol
I know, I find it so frustrating when she has hardly any of the struggles many of us do. Everyone can struggle and I do acknowledge that, but most of us have to juggle that with our responsibilities.

Reactions: 11
Haha, 'Do it for the PiOT'. Someone points it out, she claims they 'send(sic) the wrong letters'. What's the betting she wrote it out that way in her order. Either way, being a perfectionist, she used it and shot the video anyway.

Reactions: 3
Am I just old… I really don’t understand ‘do it for the plot’ 😅 is this a common phrase now or has she just made up something she thinks sounds witty?
this was a popular sound bite on tiktok like over a year ago, which would have been more appropriate to make the merch lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not Emma giving regular updates on her tooth 😭 You can really tell how vacuous and empty influencers' lives are when they go through something normal and won't stfu about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not Emma giving regular updates on her tooth 😭 You can really tell how vacuous and empty influencers' lives are when they go through something normal and won't stfu about it.
probably no vlog tomorrow then :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (or if there's one she'll complain for 20min)

Reactions: 10
American here- is it not routine for yall to get your wisdom teeth out in your 20s in the UK? I would say 90% of my friends that have wisdom teeth have had theirs removed. Most dentists will do xrays in your late teens or early 20s to anticipate when you'll need it.

Reactions: 1
I would say it used to be more so, now they tend to leave it unless it’s causing serious issues or pain. My mum had hers out at 30, around 20 years ago, I’m now 32 and still have mine.

Reactions: 4
American here- is it not routine for yall to get your wisdom teeth out in your 20s in the UK? I would say 90% of my friends that have wisdom teeth have had theirs removed. Most dentists will do xrays in your late teens or early 20s to anticipate when you'll need it.
Here it’s quite common for it to be in their 20s as it cost the NHS a lot so they wait until they have to do it but the waiting lists are currently quite long unless you go private then they just do it. They don’t like to do it unless they have too, it’s not a preemptive thing here

Reactions: 4
I had bad tooth ache years ago and they said that I’d need to return to the dentist with issues 3 times before they considered removal. It’s definitely something that will only be done if it needs it.

Reactions: 3
Here it’s quite common for it to be in their 20s as it cost the NHS a lot so they wait until they have to do it but the waiting lists are currently quite long unless you go private then they just do it. They don’t like to do it unless they have too, it’s not a preemptive thing here
Ah okay, so i assume this is Emma's third infection, thus justifying the removal?

Reactions: 1
I had one that became 'over-erupted' - I think it just kept growing like a rat's tooth and then it affected my bite because I couldn't close any of my other teeth together. That caused me a load of grief.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Why does she insist on doing ONE YEAR of empties girl just clean your bleeping mess of a home nobody cares truly

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here she goes with another unrealistic ~fitness journey… I thought she didn’t train for aesthetic reasons? 🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she insist on doing ONE YEAR of empties girl just clean your bleeping mess of a home nobody cares truly
id hate having a big pile of empties (rubbish) gathering throughout the year!
she should just include the empties in her project pan videos when she bothers doing them

Reactions: 5