Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noahfence

tell me if this is really harsh, but i feel like so often her ig photos are painfully for the male gaze and really jarring to her actual audience who I'm assuming are predominantly female.. like don't get me wrong body confidence is great, but theres a difference between photos celebrating that and literally contorting your body to show your arse crack in 90% of your photos... so cringe

Reactions: 28

Lurker2867

Chatty Member
Has anyone else noticed her boyf trying to get into the insta influencer game? His posts are so cringey 😖

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Ok so I don't think anyone has mentioned this but in all her live streams and product packing videos she is literally doxxing her customers??!?! Is that not totally against GDPR? Just because she's an influencer does the mean rules don't apply to her? Also just because someone bought a product from you that doesn't give you the right to state their full name publicly on the internet.

Maybe I'm alone in this and in the social media age we are in who cares but whenever she does this it just does not sit right with me.

Reactions: 26

Rymuffin

While I was watching her most recent video about burn out from vlogs I started getting so frustrated. Oh you haven't taken more than 2 weeks off in four years?? Girl I have never even taken two weeks off. Also how is vlogging that much of a chore?? I have a 9-5 job and still could record and edit 20-30 mins of vlogging content/ week. I really don't know how she spends her time?? How is she proud of this life she's living?! I'm so sick of hearing how difficult her life is as an influencer when she doesn't even work, gets free services and products all the time, and makes her own schedule. Then delivers shit content. I genuinely am going to stop watching for my own mental health because her spoiled brat attitude is infuriating. It'd be one thing if she was inconsistent and lazy but acknowledged her privilege and didn't complain about all her failed projects/ absence. But to blame it on burn out?! Fuck off. She is bread crumbing her followers along so she can make just enough to afford her insane lifestyle because she knows if things fell apart, she'd never make it in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

mySONo_0

IMG_20230810_184828.jpg

I think that's debatable Emma x

Made me laugh when she was like 'this is the busiest I've EVER been in my LIFE'... yes that's because you've only ever done the bare minimum. She doesn't realise that managing multiple things day to day is a completely normal thing to do if you have a real job in the real world. Can't deal with her

Also the amount of rings gives me the ick 😂 sorry not sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 25

mcgee

VIP Member
Emma saying in her reel that the beauty of central heating is even if it’s snowing outside she can wear clothes designed for summer. I’d love to be able to crank the heating up and wear my summer clothes but energy bills means I’m wearing a long sleeved top, jumper and dressing gown on top of that to try and avoid putting the heating on as much as I can 👍🏼

• Sick
Reactions: 24

lisafreezy

how dare she talk about burnout when all she does all day every day everyone else does in their free time, like what the fuck? (gym, nail salon, go to the pub, meal prep). It's not burn out when you're too lazy to do your job Emma (her literal words), makes me so angry honestly

Reactions: 23

gmik8210

Chatty Member
HOW does this girl have a YT playlist TIDY SPACE, TIDY MIND when her room looks like this? Literally two glasses of 1/2 drunk water on the dresser.

Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 3.04.51 pm.png

• Haha
  • Wow

rabbit73

While I was watching her most recent video about burn out from vlogs I started getting so frustrated. Oh you haven't taken more than 2 weeks off in four years?? Girl I have never even taken two weeks off. Also how is vlogging that much of a chore?? I have a 9-5 job and still could record and edit 20-30 mins of vlogging content/ week. I really don't know how she spends her time?? How is she proud of this life she's living?! I'm so sick of hearing how difficult her life is as an influencer when she doesn't even work, gets free services and products all the time, and makes her own schedule. Then delivers shit content. I genuinely am going to stop watching for my own mental health because her spoiled brat attitude is infuriating. It'd be one thing if she was inconsistent and lazy but acknowledged her privilege and didn't complain about all her failed projects/ absence. But to blame it on burn out?! Fuck off. She is bread crumbing her followers along so she can make just enough to afford her insane lifestyle because she knows if things fell apart, she'd never make it in the real world.
I absolutely agree with all of this. Where does her time go? Like we all have the same amount of hours/minutes in a week. She has no 9-5 job, no kids to run around after and her dad seems to handle most of her life admin (her tax/house repairs/car maintenance etc. and I also wouldn’t be at all surprised if he paid her bills) how can she possibly be burnt out.

All she does is go to the gym, get her nails done, and complain. She doesn’t even really do the cooking stuff she used to do or the baking stuff - remember that bake off box series she started? That was actually quite interesting content. Then she just stopped it - and now she just fucks about complaining about how hard her life is.

She started vlogging because she couldn’t be bothered with the effort of main channel videos, now she can’t be bothered with vlogging. She really is in such a privileged position and she should be grateful for it just now because her socials are crashing and burning through her attitude and complete lack of effort and she’s going to be in for a shock in the next year or so

xxlottiexx

acting as though she desperately needs a studio space like the shop is the reason she didn't upload regularly... girlie you weren't miss consistency before you started selling stickers

• Haha

Bilbo16

VIP Member
The lack of engagement with fans is what really gets me? How can you expect people to buy from and make your brand a success if you don’t even communicate with your audience?

Reactions: 22

WeeLassy12

She’s started a new series, “messy girl diaries” but then goes on to say she won’t put too much pressure on herself so don’t expect much. What’s the point then?!
She shows the inside of her headphones and it is GRIM how caked in makeup they are

Attachments

• Sick

Rymuffin

That’s what caught my eye too…the way she was like “they only dissapoint their boss”…like you don’t “only” dissapoint the boss, you risk getting potentionally fired if you don’t do your job several times in a row…while she spends months fucking around and filming herself making food, going to the gym and drinking with friends and calls it “working”…i swear to god if she lost yt and had to work some basic job she would be exhausted after like 2 days…i hope “influencers” like her evaporate into thin air soon and get a taste of reality and actual work because this is getting ridicoulous
Not to mention, many people work in positions where, if they fail to do their job, disappointing their boss is the least of their concerns. The stakes are MUCH higher for folks who work in Healthcare or transportation or government (just to name a few) and consequences can impact the people they serve in much more detrimental ways. when she misses an upload or makes a mistake, sure, she may get comments or DM's saying she's lazy, but in other fields, a mishap can have a far greater impact. Her job is so low stake, and the fact that she still has a career after all her lazy content, poor editing, empty promises and stupid challenges is evidence of this.

Anon321

I wonder how many of her items on Vinted are #gifted 🤔 rubs me up the wrong way when influencers are gifted free items, paid for the ad on socials and then sell the items for more money

Rymuffin

The fact that she cried over how lazy she is drove me up a wall. Its called structure, girlie pop- when you're self-employed thats how you get shit done and stay organized. Buy a fucking planner. Also to say 1000s of people are in her DMs criticizing her is SUCH an exaggeration. There arent even 100s of people who care enough to DM this broad. Its so narcissistic. If you know theres a problem, quit using ADHD as an excuse. Find a solution. I say this as someone who has been diagnosed with ADHD for 5 years. It's not a reason to fuck off and blame executive dysfunction. It's a diagnosis that helps you identify tools to overcome the challenges that come with being neurodivergent. Plus She is 26 years old and her dad is still coordinating her car maitenance us insane to me.