Emma’s Rectangle #6 trout pout, desperate for tiktok clout, improve her form? Very much doubt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After a whopping 1105 posts on the previous thread, it was time for a new one! Congratulations for the thread title with 31 likes, @ratatataaaa

- Emma's got ✨ADHD✨, you may have missed that, as she really doesn't mention it much.
- She's also got herself a new boy toy nicknamed Arms. We don't know much about him, but @glenn_coco still hit the nail on the head with their description:
"He looks like every bog-standard British bloke born in the 90s. Probs called Jack, Harry or Connor. His fave dish is pizza (naturally from Pizza Express), but if he's feeling 'exotic' he'll go for butter chicken. Boasts about having been abroad, but in reality, has never left Europe. Snorts a line on the weekend to get himself in the mood. Thinks he's got top bantz and has a cheeky appeal, but at the end of the day he's the type of lad who wears an effing shirt-with-jeans combo."

Anyone care to recap, I don't even know what's her latest 😅 She's still cringe AF, she's using yet another project as an excuse to show the world her butt cheeks, her form is still terrible. Anything else?

Reactions: 16
Thanks @_Laura! Especially for reminding us of the incredible description of Arms from @glenn_coco 👏

I feel like someone already said this so sorry for repeating if so but I CAN'T BELIEVE her reason for not doing a project video last week? It's utter bullshit if it was true she would have addressed it earlier. She said it's because she didn't want to make people feel bad for enjoying Easter food? Um ok so why are you telling us that post Easter?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like someone already said this so sorry for repeating if so but I CAN'T BELIEVE her reason for not doing a project video last week? It's utter bullshit if it was true she would have addressed it earlier. She said it's because she didn't want to make people feel bad for enjoying Easter food? Um ok so why are you telling us that post Easter?
Didn't realise that was the excuse she gave 🤣 Newsflash Emma, some of us have an healthy relationship with food and can enjoy their Easter dinner without being triggered by a desperate pick me girl with bad form!

Reactions: 11
Her bum is very flat for someone that hip thrusts so much….
There’s the proof her form is completely wrong because she doesn’t actually engage her glutes and she hasn’t built her glute muscles whatsoever. The only reason her butt got bigger was body fat. Read it and weep Emma 😛

Reactions: 18
Was just scrolling my fyp on tik tok and my jaw DROPPED when I saw someone is following Emma and doing project me! I can’t believe this chick has actually influenced someone (they mentioned her by name I’m not just presuming)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
These people hit the nail on the head. Emma's giving it all "these are just healthy lifestyle changes about making us feel better and not about losing weight ✨✨" and then posting an obviously weight-motivated milestone. Who is she trying to convince? If they were sustainable changes she wouldn't need to turn it into a milestone-based project (sorry I mean "gamify" it lol)

Attachments

Reactions: 16
These people hit the nail on the head. Emma's giving it all "these are just healthy lifestyle changes about making us feel better and not about losing weight ✨✨" and then posting an obviously weight-motivated milestone. Who is she trying to convince? If they were sustainable changes she wouldn't need to turn it into a milestone-based project (sorry I mean "gamify" it lol)
I just went to her insta to see if there were anymore comments like this and ended up in a bit of a rabbit hole … but I noticed how little she actually replies to comments?? I know this is fairly well known about her but I just had no idea how little she replies! How on earth does she think she’s going to grow her socials without interacting with her followers😂😂

Reactions: 10
I just went to her insta to see if there were anymore comments like this and ended up in a bit of a rabbit hole … but I noticed how little she actually replies to comments?? I know this is fairly well known about her but I just had no idea how little she replies! How on earth does she think she’s going to grow her socials without interacting with her followers😂😂
Because her whole social presence involves preying on those who are as insecure as her in order to validate her self-obsession, rather than actually offering any unique or helpful content. She would do better to go and learn a skill (whatever happened to her plans to train to become a PT?) and start sharing that. She can't respond to inquisitive comments because she has no idea what she's talking about.

All she's doing is vlogging her life, like she always has - the laziest form of content - and repackaging it as a 'project' or 'challenge' to try and relate to people who, like her, are stuck in an endless cycle of jumping on thinly-veiled diet culture trends to lose weight.

Reactions: 9
So according to her latest project me reel on Instagram she’s been eating at “maintenance” yet she’s up 3 lbs and her glutes have grown a massive 0.6 inches! Make it make sense Emma 🫠

Reactions: 9
I used to really like Emma but she’s just become so boring! I felt like I was watching the same thing constantly!
We get it, you lost weight big whoop 🥱

Reactions: 15
how dare she talk about burnout when all she does all day every day everyone else does in their free time, like what the duck? (gym, nail salon, go to the pub, meal prep). It's not burn out when you're too lazy to do your job Emma (her literal words), makes me so angry honestly

Reactions: 23
She has no idea how the real world works and I wouldn’t be surprised if arms is figuring this out so just makes plans without her! She little rant about not getting glasto tickets….. veg for brands to send her there! twit

Reactions: 8
The fact that she cried over how lazy she is drove me up a wall. Its called structure, girlie pop- when you're self-employed thats how you get tit done and stay organized. Buy a bleeping planner. Also to say 1000s of people are in her DMs criticizing her is SUCH an exaggeration. There arent even 100s of people who care enough to DM this broad. Its so narcissistic. If you know theres a problem, quit using ADHD as an excuse. Find a solution. I say this as someone who has been diagnosed with ADHD for 5 years. It's not a reason to duck off and blame executive dysfunction. It's a diagnosis that helps you identify tools to overcome the challenges that come with being neurodivergent. Plus She is 26 years old and her dad is still coordinating her car maitenance us insane to me.

Reactions: 22