Emma’s Rectangle #6 trout pout, desperate for tiktok clout, improve her form? Very much doubt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EMMA! WE DON’T NEED TO SEE YOUR ARSE! PLEASE STOP SHOWING US IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And she's back to showing us her hole 🙄
She doesn't even have a nice butt, if she didn't hike her bottoms up her crack she'd have a pancake. And the way she stuffs her then in there make her look like such an idiot, why not just buy bikinis that actually have that cut instead of forcing her ass to swallow all the extra material and leave her looking like she has a wedgy??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She doesn't even have a nice butt, if she didn't hike her bottoms up her crack she'd have a pancake. And the way she stuffs her then in there make her look like such an idiot, why not just buy bikinis that actually have that cut instead of forcing her ass to swallow all the extra material and leave her looking like she has a wedgy??
To be honest, I hate thong bikinis in general because for what reason do I need to be seeing everyone's arse when I'm trying to enjoy my holiday I've just forked out about £3000 for 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
yeah her newest IG story of her swimming is a bit... much. definitely didn't need to see all that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we think she’s given up on the shop then …. No posts, haven’t seen Scarlett in a vlog for a while either 🤔 so do we agree that she was too hasty in getting an office space for a shop that she hasn’t posted or dropped anything for in a while

Reactions: 10
Do we think she’s given up on the shop then …. No posts, haven’t seen Scarlett in a vlog for a while either 🤔 so do we agree that she was too hasty in getting an office space for a shop that she hasn’t posted or dropped anything for in a while
It's exactly as we all predicted: she got bored after 3 drops and gave up after the high of the initial debut had passed. It seemed like sales slowed down after the 2nd series of products so she probably become disenchanted with the whole process when it didnt give her instant gratification. I'm sure she has soooo much inventory leftover too. What a waste. That's what happens when your whole business is one glorified merch drop.

I think she would have been better off launching merchandise like the mugs again. The brand never seemed that professional and there was no real cohesion to it.

I forgot that she even had that shop .... classic emma

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The constant display of 🍑 is just too much - and it’s defo been airbrushed in the latest post 😅

• Haha
The constant display of 🍑 is just too much - and it’s defo been airbrushed in the latest post 😅
I bet loads of people are sick of it! She’s on the verge of flashing her minge in a lot of them. It’s just rancid

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's wall to wall arse. That zip wire thing where the others are all dressed in shorts is horrendous. Please, Emma, put at least one pair of pants on that covers it, from time to time. The thong bikini shots are enough to show that you're proud of it. Doesn't mean we need to be looking up the crack of it in every holiday shot and video.

Dunno why I find it so irrationally annoying when people post holiday photos with captions like “in my happy place”

well yes. Obviously. This isn’t some niche hobby. Everyone would rather be off work, with their friends on holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dunno why I find it so irrationally annoying when people post holiday photos with captions like “in my happy place”

well yes. Obviously. This isn’t some niche hobby. Everyone would rather be off work, with their friends on holiday.
It’s because essentially it’s showing off, oh look at me I travel all the time and travelling is my happy place. Somewhat oblivious and tone deaf to a cost of living crisis the majority of the country are struggling with
---
I am bitter about that and I acknowledge that because like most people work very hard just to get by and Emma will maybe post a video once a week but not consistently (when she was extremely consistent a few years ago) and can have, go and do nice things…. Oh and it’s blamed on adhd but she used to be consistent so make it make sense ?

Reactions: 8
Haven't watched her in years, but someone commented on her bikini zipline thing "how do your flaps not fall out?" hahahah

That is the most unflattering bikini I've seen in a while. I've never seen someone so obsessed with her own posterior.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s because essentially it’s showing off, oh look at me I travel all the time and travelling is my happy place. Somewhat oblivious and tone deaf to a cost of living crisis the majority of the country are struggling with
---
I am bitter about that and I acknowledge that because like most people work very hard just to get by and Emma will maybe post a video once a week but not consistently (when she was extremely consistent a few years ago) and can have, go and do nice things…. Oh and it’s blamed on adhd but she used to be consistent so make it make sense ?
Glad it’s not just me that gets annoyed by this comment! I hate when influencers say stuff like this, and “happiest when travelling/abroad” so am I, sadly I have to work full time just to make ends meet and pay bills and can’t afford luxuries like holiday that often, also when I can it’s usually on a budget and I’ve spent months saving up! If I had the money then I’d bloody be travelling all the time and seeing the world. Sadly some of us have bills and responsibilities and don’t get paid a fortune to swan around doing duck all! Am I jealous, for sure, but would I want to be an influencer, no way, at least I work hard for my money and appreciate the holidays and time off me an my bf have rather than taking them for granted and I’d much rather be like that to be honest!