Emma’s Rectangle #6 trout pout, desperate for tiktok clout, improve her form? Very much doubt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad it’s not just me that gets annoyed by this comment! I hate when influencers say stuff like this, and “happiest when travelling/abroad” so am I, sadly I have to work full time just to make ends meet and pay bills and can’t afford luxuries like holiday that often, also when I can it’s usually on a budget and I’ve spent months saving up! If I had the money then I’d bloody be travelling all the time and seeing the world. Sadly some of us have bills and responsibilities and don’t get paid a fortune to swan around doing duck all! Am I jealous, for sure, but would I want to be an influencer, no way, at least I work hard for my money and appreciate the holidays and time off me an my bf have rather than taking them for granted and I’d much rather be like that to be honest!
100% and it really bugs me that younger people (even myself at times) get caught up in their social media pictures and presence and feel like because you don’t do those things or can’t do those things that your life isn’t also great and that you aren’t accomplished 🙄

Reactions: 5
sooooo hold up, her thighs and butt are heavily edited in this right??? because even the reel thumbnail and another post she made like two days after she has cellulite standing...so much for loving her body and being a positive influence
You can actually see the line where she stopped smoothing her arse out and the more naturally textured look on her legs begins.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dunno why she just doesn't buy thong bikinis instead of pulling her bottoms so far up she looks like she's had an atomic wedgie

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else hoping she doesn’t get to see a whale shark or am I just being too bitter? 😅
I'm struggling to feel sorry for her for not seeing them, especially as I'm sat freezing at my desk this morning with not even a sniff of a holiday coming up 🤣🌧🥶

Reactions: 7
Why in the ever living duck would you ever post this picture. It's horrific. She looks like a mix of T Rex and a toddler.
I'm looking at that white bikini arse photo set and wondering what all the other folk just trying to enjoy the day and have a swim must have thought about her posing and fussing about getting 500 snaps of essentially the same thing.
---
I'm looking at that white bikini arse photo set and wondering what all the other folk just trying to enjoy the day and have a swim must have thought about her posing and fussing about getting 500 snaps of essentially the same thing.
Also, aren't all those bikini tops too small? Her breasts look squashed or else falling out with the old double cleavage effect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’ve found all this holiday content so boring tbh. Emma has just turned into another vacuous influencer that uses holidays to post thirst traps. I want to see Philippines, I don’t care about your arse or your fella. Comparing this trip to last time she went travelling (where she’d even pre filmed work content to go in between)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m personally of the opinion that thong bikinis aren’t a good look but each to their own. Someone’s already sensibly asked why she wouldn’t just buy thong bikinis rather than yanking all the fabric up her arse crack for photos …. why is she not seeing how incredibly stupid and unflattering it looks with the visible parts of the bikini all bunched up like a nappy?

Reactions: 8
And she didn’t get to see a whale shark! Ngl I’m happy she didn’t, about time she got a dose of reality

Reactions: 7
Awww my heart bleeds for her! She's just spent 3 weeks gallivanting around the Philippines with her equally over entitled 'besties' and she's sat there on her wedgied arse crying because she didn't get to see a whale shark?! duck all the way off Emma, seriously!!! 🤬 I wouldn't mind the opportunity to catch a bleeping break at the moment never mind 3 weeks in the sun but I have to work, pay my ever rising bills, and continue to struggle to survive on the little money I work myself into the ground for, so excuse me if I don't have a single shred of sympathy for you, you self absorbed little c**t! 🖕🏼

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
You’re never guaranteed to see anything when you go on any kind of wildlife tour. That’s what happens when you view animals in their own environment. I do feel for her, but it’s not something she should have got her hopes up over.

Reactions: 8
I’m honestly happy she didn’t get to see the damn shark. Like majority of us, I struggle to have any money left at the end of the month after rent and bills DESPITE working full time and on what is considered a decent salary! I would LOVE to go to the Philippines but I literally can’t afford it, it’s so expensive.
No holidays in my future! I dislike her lol, she does duck all, get a grip

Reactions: 10
Awww my heart bleeds for her! She's just spent 3 weeks gallivanting around the Philippines with her equally over entitled 'besties' and she's sat there on her wedgied arse crying because she didn't get to see a whale shark?! duck all the way off Emma, seriously!!! 🤬 I wouldn't mind the opportunity to catch a bleeping break at the moment never mind 3 weeks in the sun but I have to work, pay my ever rising bills, and continue to struggle to survive on the little money I work myself into the ground for, so excuse me if I don't have a single shred of sympathy for you, you self absorbed little c**t! 🖕🏼
Not seen it yet - seriously, she was crying, after staying in a ridiculously expensive Scottish house on a loch, then going to the Philippines and taking as many photos of her arse as she likes? And she's crying?

Reactions: 5
Did she say she was gunna upload some videos whilst away or did I imagine that ?

I think it’s sad she didn’t get to see the shark, if you are a long time viewer you’d know how much they mean to her. but I agree about the content, it’s very typical influencer content whereas previous years it’s been like a normal person travelling which just makes me sad and a bit disappointed that she’s becoming the same as the other fake self obsessed influencers 😕 also what is with the photoshopped ass, another disappointment when she tries to preach loving your body 🙂↔

Reactions: 1