Emma’s Rectangle #6 trout pout, desperate for tiktok clout, improve her form? Very much doubt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on holiday guys because you know she really needs a break from working ALL the time 😂
ah my bad sorry I don't follow her on IG
you mean a holiday before her philippines holiday? bless her yes she absolutely needs a break lol

Reactions: 7
These get ready with me that people like Emma are doing with those mics have to stop. The sound of the saliva in their mouths by having the mic so close is so off putting 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So the whole ‘corner shop fits’ thing was just a lead up to an ad, what a surprise 😅
Hilarious that she gets ads for Pepsi max when she’s a die hard Diet Coke drinker 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So the whole ‘corner shop fits’ thing was just a lead up to an ad, what a surprise 😅
Hilarious that she gets ads for Pepsi max when she’s a die hard Diet Coke drinker 🤪
Omg just saw that too 🤣 I thought the corner shot fits thing was so out of left field… makes sense now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but how is it she’s been training her glutes all these years and they still look as flat as pancake

Might be just the angle she’s taken the photo at but it doesn’t make her glutes look great at all

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I just don’t think genetically she has then best foundation to build on. She also needs to stop flashing us it all. No one cares

sorry to be annoying but does any one know if she linked where they stayed in Scotland?

i only have youtube so maybe she did on instagram...i asked in the comments but nothing back

Reactions: 1
@_Laura is right. It is this one. My relatives live near the trossachs I’ve seen it before. It goes for about £5 grand a week 😳

could not get over the price!! planning a trip to Scotland this summer...certainly way outta the budget!! looks like a beautiful area!

Reactions: 3
could not get over the price!! planning a trip to Scotland this summer...certainly way outta the budget!! looks like a beautiful area!
It really is a gorgeous area. The walk they did was probably around the trossachs. There’s loads of (normal priced) accommodation around there you could look at

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry, but that thumbnail or whatever you call it on Instagram of her licking her boyfriend's face is horrible. Thought Scotland was a nice, wholesome family trip with a toddler. Then we have a stream of extremely similar pics of her pouting on a kitchen worktop. That expensive education was not wasted.

My brother did a cheap trip as they're saving for a new house and said the Novotel in Edinburgh was great and had a pool. I think it was on pigs back 👌

My brother did a cheap trip as they're saving for a new house and said the Novotel in Edinburgh was great and had a pool. I think it was on pigs back 👌

thank you so much ,we got a little apartment in an area called helensburugh to explore the loch lomond area! significantly less for the gram haha🤣🤣

March faves on the 17th of April…. Emma’s work ethic is second to none

• Haha
Reactions: 14
March faves on the 17th of April…. Emma’s work ethic is second to none
looks like she’ll publish more videos when she’s on the other side of the world than she does when she’s here 😂 her prioritisation will never make any sense

Reactions: 3
So her ‘holiday prep’ content consisted of 2 short insta reels… and how many updates did we get from her 🍑 fitness challenge in the end? 👀

Setting up a camera to film yourself *candidly* laughing with your partner will never not baffle me

• Haha
Reactions: 10