Emma’s Rectangle #6 trout pout, desperate for tiktok clout, improve her form? Very much doubt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not into fashion really and don’t care much for it but what Emma is doing is hurting my eyes somehow

Reactions: 4
An ad with dove… her managers are miracle workers getting her all these brand deals and sponsored content with her dwindling socials… haven’t seen any project me stuff either 👀 I guess the hyper focus for that’s ended and now it’s all about building a bunda for a holibobs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I dunno if it works differently now, but when I used influencers for marketing we were in touch with an agency who would then suggest people they had on their books that worked for our budget. Rather than saying we want a specific person. So I imagine the brands are doing that and working with an agency or agencies who can give them lots of influencers at a decent price for greater exposure so it’s definitely not any testament to her engagement or following 😅

Reactions: 7
I’m impressed she’s still getting decent brand deals considering she doesn’t really put out any content. Fair play to her management.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she literally say we were getting additional midweek videos as well as the weekly vlogs… lol
We’ll see them tomorrow 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have no idea what 'corner shop fits' means.
My other question is why is she always getting fringes ('bangs') cut when she clearly doesn't want one because as soon as she washes her hair she just pushes it all back anyway?

Reactions: 3
Why is she still pretending she's a size 10? Spent way too long telling us how she had to get those awful leopard print jeans in a 12 because they're from Vinted - her waist is over 30 inches? She's short and weighs close to 12 stone, sh's not a size 10. Especially not in jeans. Let it go Emma.

Reactions: 13
Why is she still pretending she's a size 10? Spent way too long telling us how she had to get those awful leopard print jeans in a 12 because they're from Vinted - her waist is over 30 inches? She's short and weighs close to 12 stone, sh's not a size 10. Especially not in jeans. Let it go Emma.
Also, for someone who claims to be body positive, it sends such a crappy message to anyone who is over a UK size 10, as if being larger than a size 10 requires justification.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t watch her at all any more, but if what I’m reading here is right, it’s sad that she seemingly still attaches so much self worth to the size on the label of her clothes. Not a particularly positive message to put out to her audience. Why even talk about clothes sizes? I personally don’t feel it’s necessary. Focus on your measurements, not the size on clothing.

Reactions: 10
there's lodes of those damson madder jeans on vinted, she could have easily got a size 10 if that's what she 'needs' she clearly places a lot of value on the size, could have just not mentioned it unless someone asked (not that she responds to comments)

the big ramble about her personal style which confused me, I don't think she has personal style anymore its just whatever shes copped off other people. the only thing I can think of as uniquely Emma is gym clothes with a full face of makeup

• Haha
Reactions: 9
there's lodes of those damson madder jeans on vinted, she could have easily got a size 10 if that's what she 'needs' she clearly places a lot of value on the size, could have just not mentioned it unless someone asked (not that she responds to comments)

the big ramble about her personal style which confused me, I don't think she has personal style anymore its just whatever shes copped off other people. the only thing I can think of as uniquely Emma is gym clothes with a full face of makeup
That's what's so funny about her "corner shop" series. Like girl, just say your style makes no bleeping sense. Stop calling it eclectic grandpa, that's an insult to quirky little grandpa's everywhere. I just think she likes buying things and tries to justify her compulsion by saying she loves fashion despite having no sense if style, fit, texture, color cohesion, etc.

Reactions: 6