Emma’s Rectangle #6 trout pout, desperate for tiktok clout, improve her form? Very much doubt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is she posting about this??
Also the last post on her grid, which she’s nicely ended with ‘so don’t be chasing me’ in response to posting content/updates about it because why should her followers expect anything from her???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Nothing crazy, nothing extreme! Pretty similar to my regular routine” … except she openly admitted she hasn’t trained consistently in ages, no shame to her but going from working out inconsistently to 5 days a week is setting yourself up for failure!!

Reactions: 11
Maybe it's just me, but I have never heard someone refer to their glutes as "detrained". It sounds like some dumb bleeping word she made up to appear more informed than she really is. Also her eyebrows look HORRIFIC in this video. What look was she going for?? Why is it nearly a unibrow?? It looks so unkempt, like she just lost track of how many fake hairs she ticked on with a brow pencil.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
not to be dramatic but.... was there no vlog yesterday? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
She posted on Instagram that because she had been out for “work” (it looked like some gym wear event as she was flashing her arse in leggings) she couldn’t put a video out…..

• Haha
She posted on Instagram that because she had been out for “work” (it looked like some gym wear event as she was flashing her arse in leggings) she couldn’t put a video out…..
I really don't understand her. Work events generally are planned in advance. A normal person would pre plan knowing their schedule was different that week. Unless she got a last minute invite....

Reactions: 12
I got so tired of her BS that I blocked her on insta because she was filling me with rage!! So she just came up on YT and I went to double check I unsubscribed and HER BANNER?? I know we have seen these photos before but I’m shook to my core that she used them as her banner? It just seems so self obsessed and vain when it is nothing to do with her personal brand! It would make more sense to have photos of her make up, fashion and general wellbeing content but what do I know 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
No vlog uploaded today then? I honestly don’t know how she still has subscribers. Why are there people still fawning over and buying tit from her “shop”? Why are there people still eating up her bullshit

she litterally couldn’t give a tit about the people who are keeping her in the ever so privileged life she leads.

I can imagine what my bosses reaction would be if I told him I needed to take 3 weeks off because of my wisdom tooth 🙄 I’ve had mine out. Had to go to the dental hospital for it and have them cut out and stitched….. I was back at my desk the next day. It does not take 3 weeks doing absolutely duck all to recover from

I really hope those people wake up to her soon. Her downfall is coming, but unfortunately not quick enough. She’s taking the absolute piss!

imagine the state she’ll be in when she needs to go out and get a real job?

Reactions: 13
Still no vlog?? She really has the easiest job in the world and is blowing it. Her boyfriend better excel at his job because her career and the income that funds her lifestyle is unclear at best.

Reactions: 5
Still no vlog?? She really has the easiest job in the world and is blowing it. Her boyfriend better excel at his job because her career and the income that funds her lifestyle is unclear at best.
Bank of daddy still exists so 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
'you just can't beat the salon experience'
Well if it's free like yours then yes, I'd agree 🙄

• Haha
So is she gonna upload last weeks vlog next week and pretend she never missed an upload or what?

• Haha
can she stop with the ego lifting 🙄 8kg lateral raises don’t count if you’re using lower body momentum to raise the weight

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I skipped through the blog without any sound on but am guessing she's reading the Sarah Maas book because Jamie Genevieve is into them.

Reactions: 3
can she stop with the ego lifting 🙄 8kg lateral raises don’t count if you’re using lower body momentum to raise the weight
Thank you! 👏

She’d do much better if she paused at the top and actually controlled the weight but then she wouldn’t be able to show up with her 8kg cause she’s such a fitness expert 😏

Reactions: 8