Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baggage

Is it? She will happily get lip fillers though, at least Botox is medical. I don’t see a problem with a bit of Botox, it can help people greatly to treat sweat glands and migraines etc. I’m just stating things that have already been spoke about in this thread already in regards to her appearing older than she is.
I have no issue with getting Botox. My issue is with you saying you’d wish that someone should get it. I’m not the biggest fan of her hence why I’m here but I think saying that about some else’s face is sooooooo odd

To add onto that - there may be people in this thread with the same issue with wrinkles as her and can’t afford Botox. It’s quite a poisonous view to put out into the world, even if this is a gossip site which no doubt is an argument people will fire back with

“She so flat chested I wish she’d get a boob job” - booboo2, unprovoked

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

Lurker2867

Chatty Member
I guess that’s just her all over isn’t it, another unrealistic goal to flaunt to her followers. 4 months to train for a marathon is nowhere near enough, if she’s not careful she’ll do some serious damage. Shouldn’t she try a half marathon first…. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t go through with it anyway, she’ll probably have her period that day.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I’m glad to see it’s not just me that cannot deal with all the gym/weight talk. I do find it triggering to be honest, and I find if I don’t force myself to stop thinking about it, I end up getting caught up in it all very quickly. It’s a shame as she was my fave YouTuber for a while but her shift to fitness/food content just isn’t something I can be exposed to.

Reactions: 19

dinkybird

I think the thing that is annoying me most about these reels, besides the abysmal acting, is the fact that she's about 5 months late to ALL of these trends? The "dress like a teacher" trend, the screaming song trend, the fashion show trend... They've been and gone.

"I can't film today because I have ideas for reels" yet her ideas are just duplicated content in an oversaturated tiktok market?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

londonmaeve

I’m actually really shocked by it to be honest. I know they maybe weren’t compatible but I’ve been with my own partner for a while so it does make me worry we’ll grow apart. Especially when their relationship seemed so lovely in lots or ways.

Guess you can never truly know another couple’s dynamic. The pandemic must have also played a part. I presume her next man will definitely be an avid gym goer 👀

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Another busy week....

Monday- spends all day traveling to the hairdresser and getting her hair done. Two trains either way and takes her mask off to vlog on the train.
Tuesday- acknowledges she's been apologising and moaning a lot. Goes to the gym, doesn't have a wash. Films a video. Makes about sixty portions of sausages and mash.
Wednesday- goes to the gym, talks about weight, puts makeup on.
Thursday- goes to the gym. She has a lot of work to do today (I wonder why). Does a face of gifted makeup then breaks her lens so can't finish her video.
Friday- feels overwhelmed with things she needs to do, talks about the broken lens AGAIN. We get another blow by blow account of the air pod falling out of her ear. 'I know you're going to think I'm joking.....' an airpod fell out of your ear. That's all. She doesn't know what to do (find it?). Films a video

Saturday- goes to London in some clothes that don't fit and a Louis Vuitton handbag padlock round her neck. She's bought a designer bag. I genuinely thought she was saying 'Jacamo' in a French accent but it's Jacquemus. Then there's drinks with the girls and the pub with the boys (yes, 3 groups of people in 1 day!).
Sunday- reminds us about the broken lens again, says she's had a busy week. Drops hints about doing something scary, maybe she's editing her traveling vlogs.

• Heart

Limonica

I agree with everyone being annoyed with her rant. No breakup is easy and I wish her the best, I think she was mature about the ending but I’m so annoyed with her moaning about her viewers. She chose to put her life online, introduced Tim and their relationship to her audience and made a living out of it. Now it’s just natural when people ask. I think it’s rude to ask directly but also very rude to moan about people asking. Without those people, she wouldn’t be earning anything. Now she goes and posts a story at a party and shows Tim. Next week she’ll be mad at people asking about Tim at the party. That’s hypocrisy.

• Heart

justbecasual

As a runner, I find someone deciding to do a marathon at that short notice very naive. I highly doubt she’ll be able to run the whole thing. She’s also going to have to let go of most of her gym training as proper marathon training absolutely takes over - especially as she is starting from a very basic level. It also requires proper fuelling, so less of the low cal/low carb/zero foods that she usually substitutes real food for.

At least it’s for a good cause and should raise a lot of money.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
'Last week was a bit of a toughie'
You dropped an air pod and broke your own camera lens, which you've now claimed for on insurance. Read the room.

She's started to have Wednesdays as a day off, justified by working one weekend day. In the next clip she's talking about her weekend plans that are all social, no mention of work.... just be honest! It's the fabrication of being 'so busy' and the lies that get me.

Good for her donating lots of makeup etc though

tinyc

I’m just imagining having literally one singular task to do all week at work, doing nothing all day, everyday for the whole week. Moaning about how busy and burnt out I am, then leaving my task until half an hour before I’m due to leave on Friday afternoon and then getting pissed off because I have to work late, that’s Emma.

justbecasual

Am I the only person who doesn't care that she is inconsistent? The less she puts out the better, the channel dies, so what. She's not the Youtuber she used to be anyway. Less diet culture discourse being put out into the ether.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kiki13

I unsubscribed/followed across the lot, she doesn't even put in enough effort to get a snarky follow at this point. She deserves zero audience. I'll pop in when I feel particularly glutton for punishment, but mostly for the wit here rather than for the "omg such a perfectionist".

justbecasual

‘it’s none of your business’, well she made it the viewers business when she showed so much of their relationship online? He was in all her weekly vlogs for almost a year so of course people are going to ask about it? I find it so frustrating when influencers and youtubers says things like that because yes, other people don’t have a right to know about your life, but her job is showing people her life, something she’s actively and candidly done for years, so it’s something she did to herself if that makes sense. I don’t know, maybe I have the wrong take here!
Yes, and most importantly, made a lot of money out of sharing her relationship and life with her viewers.

I wouldn't have asked her about it personally, but I can understand why people do - and the "its none of your business" attitude can come off a little ungrateful. Your audience pays your bills, without them you are nothing.

bcfc999

Chatty Member
Found this thread/the previous one yesterday and like someone else said, I'm so so grateful for this. I followed Emma for a bit when she was on the midsize hype with Lucy Wood but unfollowed her because I wasn't as keen on her content. I rediscovered her in April last year when YouTube recommended the one year weight loss journey to me and at first I was pretty inspired by it - I'm larger than Emma was, after gaining a lot due to my mental health, and something she said about wanting to lose the "sad weight" really hit me. I won't pretend I'm a regular viewer hahaha but I have watched a few of her workout- and food-based videos, and follow her on Instagram. At first I really liked her attitude but now I find myself feeling really crappy about myself because she aims so high and doesn't really seem to buy her own claims that you don't have to work out all day every day to be "healthy". Idk, a lot of it is definitely my own issues and I own that! But her forced positive attitude and obsession with exercise is definitely not the win she thinks it is.

• Heart

justbecasual

We can’t forget that this girl went to a Home Counties private school and was clearly bought a home by her dad. This girl is the definition of middle class and privileged.

• Wow

Cutlass

These are from her most recent Instagram post. Tbf lots of people (a lot of British plouise-style MUAs) still do the pose and don’t understand how offensive it can be. It’s particularly wrong for Emma because of her larger following. Frustrating because now one on her post is calling her out for it!
Tbf this doesn’t look like pulling your eyes. It’s that “holding my temple when something frustrates me” gesture, no? A lot of people do that gesture and it doesn’t pull at the eyes in the way you’d pull if you’re going for “Asian-mocking”.
I think it’s the rolling of the eyes and the posing of it all that’s making it look worse than it is. She should get rid of it if it does offend anyone though.

Limonica

We all call her out on her inconsistency and excuses, but it’s so nice that everyone wishes her the best. I definitely felt like her mood was down and she was not even enthusiastic about going to the gym. Tim is her first and only relationship as far as I know and it’s sad if they really broke up. although they seem like a weird duo, I think Tim balanced Emma and was good for her. I hope she feels better soon.