Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have a screenshot of her pulling her eyes???
These are from her most recent Instagram post. Tbf lots of people (a lot of British plouise-style MUAs) still do the pose and don’t understand how offensive it can be. It’s particularly wrong for Emma because of her larger following. Frustrating because now one on her post is calling her out for it!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I saw this story and was quite shocked. When is she going to realise doing her make up like this ages her so badly. The creasing around her forehead/under her eyes would be less noticeable if the make up wasn’t so heavy.

I’m not here to tear down or police how other women choose to present themselves but I reckon if she switched up her routine and used something lighter in coverage it would do her the world of good because her skin without make up on is lovely IMO.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
These are from her most recent Instagram post. Tbf lots of people (a lot of British plouise-style MUAs) still do the pose and don’t understand how offensive it can be. It’s particularly wrong for Emma because of her larger following. Frustrating because now one on her post is calling her out for it!
i think she shared a lot re. stop asian hate too?? clearly ticking off pr exercises rather than bettering herself personally (as per usual)

Reactions: 7
I saw this story and was quite shocked. When is she going to realise doing her make up like this ages her so badly. The creasing around her forehead/under her eyes would be less noticeable if the make up wasn’t so heavy.

I’m not here to tear down or police how other women choose to present themselves but I reckon if she switched up her routine and used something lighter in coverage it would do her the world of good because her skin without make up on is lovely IMO.
I think she’s bad at moisturising too. Her skin care haul had so many rough products in it and she obviously has dry skin.

Reactions: 1
I think she’s bad at moisturising too. Her skin care haul had so many rough products in it and she obviously has dry skin.
I thought the exact same thing recently! I wish she would use a half decent moisturiser or change her powder so it’s not so ridiculously matte under her eyes cause it’s ageing her about 15 years

Reactions: 7
I thought the exact same thing recently! I wish she would use a half decent moisturiser or change her powder so it’s not so ridiculously matte under her eyes cause it’s ageing her about 15 years
Uh oh she’s addressed this in her insta story 😂😂

I can't actually believe she is hiring an editor. She already does no work!
We all know it’s just so she has more time to go to the gym!

Reactions: 5
Oh Emma Hun, no one commented on your post saying you needed botox, you're reading here

We also commented on you pulling your eyes.. you gonna address that??

Reactions: 16
Tbf this doesn’t look like pulling your eyes. It’s that “holding my temple when something frustrates me” gesture, no? A lot of people do that gesture and it doesn’t pull at the eyes in the way you’d pull if you’re going for “Asian-mocking”.
I think it’s the rolling of the eyes and the posing of it all that’s making it look worse than it is. She should get rid of it if it does offend anyone though.

Reactions: 18
She was saying someone commented on her post saying she should get Botox but there’s no comment there 🤷🏻‍♀️ so either it didn’t happen or it’s proof she deletes comments 😂
Thank you for posting it! I definitely think not letting women age is a problem in our society, but at the same time she completely opens that door herself by getting lip fillers. A bizarre choice with that forehead IMO 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thank you for posting it! I definitely think not letting women age is a problem in our society, but at the same time she completely opens that door herself by getting lip fillers. A bizarre choice with that forehead IMO 😂
Sorry I did actually do a screenrecord for you this morning but was too big to upload and then didn't have time to think of alternative ways before work!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else just wish she would get Botox in that forehead? She is clearly very expressive and relaxing those muscles a bit would do her a world of good in the long term
No that’s really such a weird thing of you to say

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's literally exaggerating her wrinkle comments so that people tell her she's so inspirational and ~strong~ for managing to live through the day with them. They're wrinkles hun, let's not trivialise actual body posi movements pls

Reactions: 2
On her stories tonight she’s talking about a company sending her an insane amount of food for free and maybe it’s just me but does that not sit well with anyone else?
So many people are living in poverty or have lost their jobs or struggling especially during this pandemic and companies are sending influencers free pasta and rice? It’s not even luxe food or treats it’s literally soup, cereal, pasta and everyday essentials, when she can more than comfortably afford to do her own food shop.
I just think if it were me I’d be looking to donate that to a food bank or people that are struggling to feed their kids; but to gift such a large amount of food to people that put makeup on and chat tit on their Instagram stories for a living and are already fairly well off financially, in a country who’s government basically refuse to feed hungry kids just makes me a little uncomfortable.
Sorry for a rant I was just thinking about how tasteless it is and would much rather the company send free food to people who need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What the hell is that new reel? Let me guess it took her all week to film that so she won’t be doing any work for the rest of the day? So pointless!

Reactions: 3
What the hell is that new reel? Let me guess it took her all week to film that so she won’t be doing any work for the rest of the day? So pointless!
I've removed myself from Instagram, it isn't another teacher one is it!?

I've removed myself from Instagram, it isn't another teacher one is it!?
lol! Nope she is spinning on a chair whilst playing microwave noises pretending to “defrost” herself after having PMS for a week 😐 I have no words 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I honestly despise all these cringe reels that fully grown adults keep doing

ETA: can’t believe I spend my working day taking on major responsibilities while people like Emma spend it perfecting a chair spin to a microwave sound effect.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.