Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, she got worked up about putting weight on, which is understandable, I’ve been there. However, it was 1.1 pounds which is 500g...that’s literally nothing? I was so understanding of her talk about putting on weight, because I go through similar issues with scales and measurements, but surely that’s such a small amount to get upset about? It just shows that her journey with her body and health is not as far along as she is claiming!
And not only that, as a woman, your weight will fluctuate slightly throughout the month. Going up a pound or two shouldn’t be seen as Gaia king weight when it can just be part of life. You should only start worrying about weight gain when it’s a larger amount that’s consistent.

Reactions: 7
She is so clearly occupied with her weight and how she looks, anyone who truly didn't care wouldn't go on about it endlessly. Did anyone catch when she was showing her outfit with the blue shirt and she said "these jeans are way too big for me"? If they were way too big she would need a belt but they seemed to fit just fine.

Speaking about her own hair: "I think we're going to start going darker towards the end of the year"

Why do influencers speak like this? Who is we? Her and her hairdresser? Her and us as the viewers, as if we're on a hair journey with her? Ugh I hate it.

Reactions: 9
Speaking about her own hair: "I think we're going to start going darker towards the end of the year"

Why do influencers speak like this? Who is we? Her and her hairdresser? Her and us as the viewers, as if we're on a hair journey with her? Ugh I hate it.
It's a pet peeve of mind when they use we. We just hit 100k!! No you did, you did!

Haha it's so strange isn't it!? I also find it cringey when they film in the hair dresser and show a clip of the hair dresser drying/ fluffing up their hair while they gaze at themselves in the mirror.

Reactions: 8
My god that was one pessimistic "poor me" vlog jeez.... literally clip after clip of it .... legend has it that every time she says unmotivated her eyeybrows grow even more

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just flicked through the vlog, couldn’t bare to watch the whole thing, why it is basically just a video of her moaning and showing gym outfits, also her form on some of those exercises isn’t great :/
And like someone else said, doing a workout and then doing your makeup while sat in your sweaty clothes, no thank you

Reactions: 6
I feel like she should make more effort not to show other people working out at the gym or like blur out their faces? Dunno what other people think about it but if I saw myself in her vlog I’d be pissed 🤨

Reactions: 15
I feel like she should make more effort not to show other people working out at the gym or like blur out their faces? Dunno what other people think about it but if I saw myself in her vlog I’d be pissed 🤨
Oh I’d be storming over saying can you not film, get her details and complain to the management!

Reactions: 6
Oh look at that... another paid ad (for a Yankee candle.. wot) and still no sign of the videos she’s promised 👀 wonder if we’ll get one tomorrow

So she can do the work when there’s someone else there holding her accountable for it (/is getting paid).

Reactions: 10
I unsubscribed/followed across the lot, she doesn't even put in enough effort to get a snarky follow at this point. She deserves zero audience. I'll pop in when I feel particularly glutton for punishment, but mostly for the wit here rather than for the "omg such a perfectionist".

Reactions: 18
Guys I just uploaded my first reel an hour and a half ago and I just got a notification that it has over 1k views... 😌 Im not saying I’m a celeb or anything now but ... basically, I’m about to quit my job, hit the gym, and stew some apples!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She actually uploaded a new video, colour me shocked it’s only been a couple of weeks since we’ve had a new non vlog video (?).
She says in this video that life has “been throwing her some curve balls recently” like cry me a bleeping river, you broke your camera lens and dropped an AirPod under the dishwasher, which your boyfriend promptly retrieved.
I just think it’s tone deaf how much she whinges about such first world problems when people have real tit to deal with in their lives right now 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She actually uploaded a new video, colour me shocked it’s only been a couple of weeks since we’ve had a new non vlog video (?).
She says in this video that life has “been throwing her some curve balls recently” like cry me a bleeping river, you broke your camera lens and dropped an AirPod under the dishwasher, which your boyfriend promptly retrieved.
I just think it’s tone deaf how much she whinges about such first world problems when people have real tit to deal with in their lives right now 😂
'I hope life has been treating you better than it's been treating me'

Is she joking!?

What a perfectionist.... deoderant.

Screenshot_20210429-181713_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m curious how you can fit a deodorant into a video about making a cake...

But once again, shows that she’ll only do the work if a brand is paying her 🙄

Reactions: 14
I haven’t watched the video but I’m imagining it goes “God I’ve worked up a sweat baking! That brings me on to the sponsor of this video...”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.