Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched the video but I’m imagining it goes “God I’ve worked up a sweat baking! That brings me on to the sponsor of this video...”
Even worse... she's making lemon cake and the deodorant is lemon scented.

Well I won’t be buying for wild ever again then
I'm gutted that Wild keep advertising with these influencers because I buy my deodorant from them and this is off-putting.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven’t watched the video but I’m imagining it goes “God I’ve worked up a sweat baking! That brings me on to the sponsor of this video...”
Or maybe she came straight home from the gym and instead of showering like a regular person she used the deodorant as a bath before plastering makeup on her face and baking 😅😅

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s quite funny is that she bangs on about her makeup videos being the worst performing on her channel, but her worst performing vids are usually these baking ones and her favourites videos 👀

Reactions: 7
I know that disliking is technically engagement, but man... I had to dislike that stupid baking video.

Reactions: 2
yeah her little speech about weight not being important isn't fooling anyone, she is obsessed
She used to say she is happy in her body before she started working out. Now she says she used to be obsessed with her weight, but not anymore... Yeah right.
I also don’t understand why she trains that hard. She is not an athlete.

Reactions: 7
She’s now doing a Tesco clubcard advert.... really the Easter egg hunt during lockdown wasn’t enough?! Just so sick of seeing her do adverts I wouldn’t mind a few understandably as it’s part of the job but it’s just constant now off her and many other “influencers”.

TW: eating disorder
also with the workout/diet stuff I’ve followed her since before her weight loss and loved how confident she was as a midsize girl doing bikini hauls but her behaviour is concerning especially after suffering with an eating disorder myself years ago. The excuses and behaviour she is doing but on the vlogs is very similar to what I did and almost telling yourself and her audience it’s ok and it’s healthy what she’s doing. She’ll burn herself out if she carries on which is worrying as a form of eating disorder is exercising and letting it take priority over other activities which is now becoming her videos

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Sorry but no clear ad declaration in the title.... if anyone fancies reporting please do, the more people that do the better these influencers are going to have to get

Reactions: 8
Sorry but no clear ad declaration in the title.... if anyone fancies reporting please do, the more people that do the better these influencers are going to have to get
Not watching the vlog but is there seriously another ad??? Everything she does at this point is paid for by a brand. I don’t even understand why so many brands are giving her work, she’s so lazy

Reactions: 4
Makes me laugh how in the vlog she says she’s gonna take a mid week day off from now on! So more time off 🙈 she doesn’t do any work as it is! She’s now getting an editor so even less work to do, and I’ve not seen anyone do so much now that stuffs opening slowly, I’ve literally not been anywhere yet, she’s doing roof tops bars, seeing every group of friends possible, travelling to London, so frustrating!

Also I’ve never heard anyone use a period as an excuse for so many things! Just get your car fixed and be an adult!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
'Last week was a bit of a toughie'
You dropped an air pod and broke your own camera lens, which you've now claimed for on insurance. Read the room.

She's started to have Wednesdays as a day off, justified by working one weekend day. In the next clip she's talking about her weekend plans that are all social, no mention of work.... just be honest! It's the fabrication of being 'so busy' and the lies that get me.

Good for her donating lots of makeup etc though

Reactions: 18
Sorry for the double post, I've just finished watching the vlog.

With the car battery issue.... if she wasn't confident wirh sorting it herself couldn't she just get someone (RAC or someone) to come and do it for her? I know not everyone opts for breakdown cover that covers them outside their house but it must still be an option if you pay for it? Or her dad might have been able to do it for her by the sounds of it. I'm crap with cars as well so I pay for breakdown cover at home and other extras because it saves me any hassle and I also make sure to sort any issues out when they occur, like any responsible car owner should. If I can't understand/ fix it myself I'll fork out for someone else to do it without a second thought because I'm an adult.

Clearly half the issue is that she just left it for a week without even considering her neighbours or any other implications.

Reactions: 9
Sorry for the double post, I've just finished watching the vlog.

With the car battery issue.... if she wasn't confident wirh sorting it herself couldn't she just get someone (RAC or someone) to come and do it for her? I know not everyone opts for breakdown cover that covers them outside their house but it must still be an option if you pay for it? Or her dad might have been able to do it for her by the sounds of it. I'm crap with cars as well so I pay for breakdown cover at home and other extras because it saves me any hassle and I also make sure to sort any issues out when they occur, like any responsible car owner should. If I can't understand/ fix it myself I'll fork out for someone else to do it without a second thought because I'm an adult.

Clearly half the issue is that she just left it for a week without even considering her neighbours or any other implications.
The car issue is ridiculous! For starters, if it was in her neighbours way just get some bloody jump leads, start it and move it. Batteries are pretty easy to sort out on most cars, I am lucky as I have always been pretty good with these things and I bought my last battery from eBay after looking up what I needed and fitted it myself, took 5 mins, not that easy on all cars especially some of the more modern ones admittedly but most are pretty easy to sort if it’s just a battery issue, and even if it’s not, you can always jump start them generally to at least get running and get it somewhere to get checked! You can buy portable jump starters on Amazon for like £30 so you don’t even need leads! Just in case! And if her dad is such a petrol head why couldn’t he come and help her instead of her poor neighbours being stuck with her car in the way because she couldn’t be arsed to sort it! Also, as you said, AA or RAC do cover which will help you at home so if she bothered to look into that she could def have cover so they could have come and sorted her out! She is so lazy it’s not even funny!

Reactions: 6
The car issue is ridiculous! For starters, if it was in her neighbours way just get some bloody jump leads, start it and move it. Batteries are pretty easy to sort out on most cars, I am lucky as I have always been pretty good with these things and I bought my last battery from eBay after looking up what I needed and fitted it myself, took 5 mins, not that easy on all cars especially some of the more modern ones admittedly but most are pretty easy to sort if it’s just a battery issue, and even if it’s not, you can always jump start them generally to at least get running and get it somewhere to get checked! You can buy portable jump starters on Amazon for like £30 so you don’t even need leads! Just in case! And if her dad is such a petrol head why couldn’t he come and help her instead of her poor neighbours being stuck with her car in the way because she couldn’t be arsed to sort it! Also, as you said, AA or RAC do cover which will help you at home so if she bothered to look into that she could def have cover so they could have come and sorted her out! She is so lazy it’s not even funny!
Privileged, that’s what Emma is, and it’s become more apparent throughout the pandemic

Reactions: 15
I 100% would not be surprised if she is on her dad’s RAC or something. Probably insurance too!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.