Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jjeett

Chatty Member
She didn’t buy a peloton, she just bought s spin bike and the online subscription but maybe it was Tim’s?
Oh that makes it a bit better then.. but yeah still an absolute waste. I remembered cos of the photo of the spin bike at the gym in her stories and so she's going to the gym to use spin bikes now rather than doing it at home

jjeett

Chatty Member
Wow! Why does she look so old in those latest insta pics? :/ how old is she??? Generally speaking I think she I quite a pretty girl, I don’t always like her looks or makeup or dress sense but when she is made up more naturally and subtly I think she is attractive but these latest posts, she looks so old! And she already has more forehead wrinkles than me and I’m 37! :/
Wonder why she disabled comments on it

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
she’s always using the Diego dalla palma one in her vlogs, I don’t remember her talking about BTS recently.

Also that mascara sucks! It flakes and smudges.

Metamorpheuse13

So I messaged Emma but obviously she hasn’t read it, but I reeeeeally wanna know which green eye liner she used in this look. Anyone got an idea??

View attachment 462011
Doubt it’s Colourpop, but it does look like one of the liners from the RawBeautyKristi At Forest Sight collection. Also, I think she got some PR from Too Faced was it? That had lots of coloured eyeliners not too long ago