Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I only discovered Tattle because another influencer cried about the nasty people trolling her on this site. Came to see what was being said and found that instead of all these people making nasty, personal offensive comments most of the people here had valid points.

Reactions: 8

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Imagine going to an optician and getting your phone out to take a selfie of yourself. What the frig has happened to the world that she thinks this is a normal thing to do.

• Haha

Anagst

VIP Member
I love Emma and Jonny, they don't try to be something they're not and they're good parents. I'm all for calling people out when they've done wrong but I really don't understand why people would hate on them
They HAVE done wrong. They knew they should be isolating, they knew that kids from her daughters class were falling left and right with covid and they STILL decided to put EVERYONE who came into contact with them at risk. It's irresponsible and dangerous.

Pat MyCock

VIP Member
Also - the ice cream man has a new baby. So loss of earnings for him AND exposing a new born to covid.

Great work emma - well done you.

Fucking idiot.

Crazymum

VIP Member
Anyone else notice amongst all those birthday message posts (🤮) nothing from Megan Marchant or Jayne whatsherface. She used to be super pally pally with both but neither mentioned or tagged for quite some time.
Megan’s too self involved crying into her camera over a baby shower. Don’t think that was ever a real friendship , just a friendship to gain followers.

Reactions: 7

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I may be uneducated but I know that if a company sends free products influencers are meant to declare each story as #AD-Gifted.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I highly expect some kind of breakdown soon. She is either manically happy. This mornings stories I had to turn the volume down as she was in full on hyper mood or she is sitting in her car, not wanting to go in because she has washing to do or crying because she found a dog ball. It is always the two extremes.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I'm sure at her boarding school the productions were of West End standard. No curtains coming open, every child word and pitch perfect. Didn't stop Emma becoming an unemployed disc jockey making money from raving about deodorant though did it.

• Haha

Snoopsmcgoops

Todays stories account to: "Please can you share my account so I can get more followers and make more money doing ads.". 🙄 Looooooser.

• Haha
  • Angry

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
The reason Molly's class whatsapp group is like tumbleweed is they have probably set up one without Emma included as they don't risk any messages shared on the public social media of a wannabe influencer.

She does realise that when your child is described as a character that is not always a good think. Normally means that kid is a pain in the arse.

• Haha
  • Heart

Anagst

VIP Member
Who are these people kissing her arse to make her feel better. She was in the bloody wrong!
Accountability, it's becoming extinct in the world of the gram because of all the "huns" who arselick and think that being above the rules is acceptable.

I'm not gonna lie, I really liked Emma when i started following her, but the more I've watched, the more I just think she's a self entitled person who is above everything. Prime example being sports day. I get it, it's shit that you can't watch your kids run about, my nephews is today and I've never missed a single one, but, climbing through bushes and spying over fences... That's safeguarding issues! Absolute disgrace of a woman.

• Heart

Shineyshine

VIP Member
The problem with filming and posting pissed stories of you and your mates to thousands of strangers, is that you always think it’s hilarious and you’re having a right laugh but nobody else is in on it. It’s just not as funny as you think it is, so you (and/or your husband in this case) just come across as pissed idiots 🤷🏼‍♀️

Notice the beg for a fire pit as well 🙁

BeauJD

Chatty Member
I used to actually really like her but I unfollowed today. First class bellend.

vintagegirl

She really is a vile woman. And the fact that she's filmed and put the video on her OPEN social media without attempting to hide any of the children's faces. Zero concept of safeguarding 😡
The school would be furious- every school has a policy on this- we have MP s child in our school
And it can be a huge problem for kids in care etc

• Angry

Happyparrot

It doesn’t seem right to post the names of everyone attending the wedding… let alone posting pics of the day without asking the bride and grooms permission…

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Do you know what really winds me up? The way she wears a woolly hat indoors. All. The. Bloody. Time. Why? It’s not that cold in the house, is it?

Tallulah82

I can't watch her anymore, her MIL takes them in and Emma slags her off at every opportunity, I wouldn't want to live with my mil but if I had too I'd be putting up and shutting up.
Hope the poor woman's slagging Emma to all and sundry behind her back. She should come to tattle 🤣