Emma Nicolet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe there isn't a thread for this annoying woman? Or is there..? Sorry If I have missed it.

Oh. My. God. How bleeping fame hungry are her and her annoying husband? Constantly trying to be funny & failing. Acting like bleeping idiots. Now she's gone over 10K she is a bleeping dick head.

Reactions: 2
Aw have to disagree, think she is great . She posts the ups and downs and is very relatable ( to me anyway ) .

Reactions: 9
Lol I actually do find them both funny. Really enjoy watching Emma's stories cause you never know what you're going to get. Haven't noticed too many swipe ups as I usually just skip them anyway.

Reactions: 6
I used to love her and them, and still do enjoy her stories, but recently it feels like her facade is slipping a bit. She repeatedly makes comments about "crackheads" "homeless tramps" etc when talking about someone not being dressed well or something which just feels very...middle England, judgey nastiness to me. The story about when she thought Tom Hardy was a homeless person trying to say hello to her dog so she freaked out was the start of it, I mean, imagine the horror of having to speak to a homeless person.

Reactions: 4
I used to love her and them, and still do enjoy her stories, but recently it feels like her facade is slipping a bit. She repeatedly makes comments about "crackheads" "homeless tramps" etc when talking about someone not being dressed well or something which just feels very...middle England, judgey nastiness to me. The story about when she thought Tom Hardy was a homeless person trying to say hello to her dog so she freaked out was the start of it, I mean, imagine the horror of having to speak to a homeless person.
I’ve gone off her. I follow Megan too and this whole childish pranks thing is pathetic. These are adults with kids. Grow up!

The reel with the Tom Hardy story was hilarious. I like her too. I don't think she needs the pranks as just the chatty stuff is entertaining enough.

I know what you mean re the judginess. A while ago Emma and Jonny were out for a meal and she filmed a random bloke at the restaurant eating his meal because she said he was irritating Jonny by the way he was eating. This bloke hadn't spoke to them, they did not know him but she kept filming him.
She got a lot of messages about this because lots of people were uncomfortable with it and it was completely unfair on the bloke being filmed, without his knowledge or consent, and then shown to her 10k plus followers, thisbloke was out with a friend for a meal minding his own business. It wasn't funny and it did make me see them differently that their jokey personalities are a bit fake and nasty.

I doubt Jonny would be amused if someone had done the same to them.

Emma stayed off insta for a few days after that and then came back saying she was sorry and she had nothing against that guy but his eating was annoying Jonny even though she herself didn't have any issue with how this guy was eating.

I appreciate she apologised for it but I wouldn't want me or my family to be out minding our own business and being filmed and down to thousands of strangers online to take the piss out of or judge and it wasnt one quick story she kept filming this guy for ages then laughing.

Also she is a bit shady on the gifting and ads which always puts me off people.

• Heart
I used to like watching her stories, started following after watching the Tuesday challenges but the last few days have been awful to watch. Her daughter is obviously feeling a bit distressed at the moment, and instead of just comforting her and dealing with a pretty personal thing privately, she's blasting it all over her social media. And as she is someone who has thousands of followers, I cannot understand why she has just posted her daughter in just her pants! She has zero idea who is following, or not following but viewing her stories! I just don't get why "influencers" are happy to exploit and expose their children for likes, views and interactions, boggles my mind!

Reactions: 3
I used to like watching her stories, started following after watching the Tuesday challenges but the last few days have been awful to watch. Her daughter is obviously feeling a bit distressed at the moment, and instead of just comforting her and dealing with a pretty personal thing privately, she's blasting it all over her social media. And as she is someone who has thousands of followers, I cannot understand why she has just posted her daughter in just her pants! She has zero idea who is following, or not following but viewing her stories! I just don't get why "influencers" are happy to exploit and expose their children for likes, views and interactions, boggles my mind!
Sharing how upset her daughter is and then STALKING her in her playground is bleeping weird.

Big alarm bells that she is about to sell out and become another 'Hi guys, try this amazing product and comment below (for my engagement) blah, blah flogger when she cries because she has got herself a social media agent.

I’d suggest now that an agent is here, things will become less ‘real’ and more contrived - which is ultimately what repels followers with all the swipe ups and ads. When something becomes a task/chore (agent pressure to perform), the joy will be sucked out of it (for Emma). Shame, but I guess it’s seen as a positive thing to earn off of the back of an Instagram account. I can see the logic but I can see the pitfalls too.

They spend the evening filming unaware young people - slagging them off for posing on camera and posting them to thousands of people- THEN they do EXACTLY what the young people were doing and post themselves posing and showing off! Can he not see the hypocrisy?! Everything he said applied to himself and his wife! They say it’s bad for young people to post and pose on insta- but they consciously post their v young daughters posing continuously! For all sorts of people to see

They spend the evening filming unaware young people - slagging them off for posing on camera and posting them to thousands of people- THEN they do EXACTLY what the young people were doing and post themselves posing and showing off! Can he not see the hypocrisy?! Everything he said applied to himself and his wife! They say it’s bad for young people to post and pose on insta- but they consciously post their v young daughters posing continuously! For all sorts of people to see
I thought this too. I cringed watching him yesterday , he really bloody loves himself.

This! And the thing is, the young people they're taking the piss out of are making the choice to post themselves over their socials, their daughters don't have that choice. She also posts a lot about daughters friends/"boyfriend".

Reactions: 1
So her daughters class was told to isolate due to positive covid tests, her party was cancelled but some nice bloke with an ice cream van came round instead... There was No ppe, the bairn shouldn't have even left the house as was meant to be isolating and theyve now had a positive Covid test. Idiots man

So her daughters class was told to isolate due to positive covid tests, her party was cancelled but some nice bloke with an ice cream van came round instead... There was No ppe, the bairn shouldn't have even left the house as was meant to be isolating and theyve now had a positive Covid test. Idiots man
Came here to say the same thing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.