Emma Nicolet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman drives me mad.
1 Why on earth is she crying to strangers online!
2 Surely there’s one house available to rent.
3 duck off you entitled knob!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The houses she has shown them viewing have all been huge with lots of land. Which will be lovely and great for the kids. I'll be happy for them if/when they find somewhere but the 'I can't afford to send them to holiday club so the MIL is judging me for hiding in the bedroom chatting on my phone whilst the kids watch telly' leaves me rolling my eyes too.

Maybe the lesson here is don't sell up without at least having plans to rent somewhere first. I couldn't live with my MIL and husband and two kids for more than a week or two. I bet it is a really stressful situation for all involved but it is Emma and Jonny's making.

Reactions: 5
One word!!!
Ha ha Ha ha ha !!
Ok more then one but I’m here for this drama!
Self entitled twit!!

Reactions: 2
I can't afford to send them to holiday camp - hahahaha yet she can afford to get bleeping botox.

Selfish wanker.

Reactions: 6
I can't afford to send them to holiday camp - hahahaha yet she can afford to get bleeping botox.

Selfish wanker.
Same as her bestie Megan
Moans she can’t afford childcare for Ezra but has botox,multiple clothes hauls a week and always spending on herself but can’t send her kid to childcare!
They are beyond selfish and vapid they are so blinded by there actions it’s unreal !!

Reactions: 4
Same as her bestie Megan
Moans she can’t afford childcare for Ezra but has botox,multiple clothes hauls a week and always spending on herself but can’t send her kid to childcare!
They are beyond selfish and vapid they are so blinded by there actions it’s unreal !!
Exactly this. We save and save for the things we want, and if it's the bairn who needs something or we want to do something with, we use that money and then start saving again, we don't buy for us and then plead poverty when it comes to the bairn

Reactions: 4
And the fact that they're looking at houses in a very affluent part of the country, while living (and recently selling a home) in one of the most expensive parts of the country really makes me NOT feel sorry for her in the slightest. They have the means to be able to better their situation. This time last year I was in a 1 bedroom flat with my partner and nephew who was staying with us due to covid, a baby on the way and zero space to move, while both furloughed, and ultimately made redundant on the day I went into hospital to be induced. So I really really have no sympathy AT all for the situation she is in.
Bloody hell! Now that sounds stressful. Hope everything is on the up for you now!

Bloody hell! Now that sounds stressful. Hope everything is on the up for you now!
Oh yeah, we got moved when my daughter was 4 months old, we were offered the property when she was 2 weeks old, but covid really put the HA behind, they didn't let anything at all for a long while. My fella got a job two weeks after she was born, because we had both worked at the same place, and it's all on the up now. We're all happy and healthy and have a lot to be grateful for.

It just pisses me off with the way she goes on, I appreciate that she lost her job when heart put Amanda on nationwide, BUT they're still in a very comfortable position and the way she goes on you'd think they didn't have a pot to piss in.

How can they not afford to rent somewhere?? They must be saving a ton living with a MIL. And yes maybe the money put away to buy the dream place might go down. But if your that depressed and desperate to move to Suffolk then go and rent! There is loads of 2 beds! I just don’t get it. I am so done with this oh so upset and oh please don’t message me I’m fine. Yeah don’t message me… and then later say thank you so much for all your messages! I’m just so confused by what is going on. It’s like watching two different lifestyles

How can they not afford to rent somewhere?? They must be saving a ton living with a MIL. And yes maybe the money put away to buy the dream place might go down. But if your that depressed and desperate to move to Suffolk then go and rent! There is loads of 2 beds! I just don’t get it. I am so done with this oh so upset and oh please don’t message me I’m fine. Yeah don’t message me… and then later say thank you so much for all your messages! I’m just so confused by what is going on. It’s like watching two different lifestyles
Attention
All it boils down too

She's been reading this - she's just uploaded a story saying how she felt guilty saying she feels judged by her MIL.

Hi Emma, your petty attempt at taking what you said hasn't washed with those of us that can see through the bullshit.

Reactions: 3
She's been reading this - she's just uploaded a story saying how she felt guilty saying she feels judged by her MIL.

Hi Emma, your petty attempt at taking what you said hasn't washed with those of us that can see through the bullshit.
Ha just watched it. That was the most pathetic half hearted "oh I shouldn't have said it" I've ever seen. Said in one breath, taken away with the other.

Ha just watched it. That was the most pathetic half hearted "oh I shouldn't have said it" I've ever seen. Said in one breath, taken away with the other.
She's an absolute fanny... thought she was above getting called out!

Reactions: 1
She's an absolute fanny... thought she was above getting called out!
I don't understand how jonnys found the money, when she was saying that she didn't want him paying for everything...so which is it?

I don't understand how jonnys found the money, when she was saying that she didn't want him paying for everything...so which is it?
Exactly!!!
The audacity of her to basically plead poverty is nothing short of sickening. Take your vacant purple head for a cold shower and waken up to how lucky you actually are that your MIL allowed you to live in her home for however long. 🖕

Exactly!!!
The audacity of her to basically plead poverty is nothing short of sickening. Take your vacant purple head for a cold shower and waken up to how lucky you actually are that your MIL allowed you to live in her home for however long. 🖕
I said to my fella the other day that I don't know why I go on insta, I just feel rage at all of the self entitled twats who are like woe is me, my life's so hard in one breath and then look at my piles of money in the other 🙄

I know. These Instahuns take themselves so seriously. Truth is if people had to pay for Instagram / youtube these women wouldn't have viewers.

Jonny paying so the girls can go into camp so Emma can get her creative juices flowing 🙄. You make reels for Insta Emma. You're not writing an opera. I'm sure I have said it before but as soon as these Instahuns start seeing it as a career they become too try hard and it looks staged.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sounds to me like she’s got a pretty decent mother in law. Letting them all stay there, doing all her ironing… no wonder she feels like she can’t breathe, it must be awful! 🙄 Snooty spoilt cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.