Emma Nicolet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to say the same thing!
I'm foaming. Boris literally turned round last night and said it's down to us to think about others. Dread to think how many people these selfish twats have been in contact with this week.

Reactions: 2
She has shared her daughters full name & Date of Birth online too.

IS SHE THICK?!?!?!

Now she is crying because someone called her out for going out to see the ice cream van. SHE WAS IN THE WRONG! So many children have had their parties cancelled because of covid. Suck it up. Your child isn't the most precious of them all.

Her & her dick head husband need to get over themselves. Selfish pricks.

Reactions: 8
I've unfollowed her after her tearful outburst last night. It is a bit extreme for someone to report her for breaking covid rules but she was the one who mentioned about so many covid cases in her daughter's class, she was the one who chose to film and upload her daughter doing out to the ice-cream van when she should have been isolating if she has come into contact with classmates with Covid. The flow tests mean nothing. Her daughter has now tested positive for Covid.

And her comment of 'just go away'. There is a very easy way to make people go away if you don't want criticism or people reporting you. You can go to your settings amd switch it to private, you can then choose who watches your feed but that means you can't earn a living from flogging stuff on Instagram. It's a shame because I thought Emma was funny and a bit different from the usual Instahuns but as soon as they get a bit of attention they slide into this self obsessed, pity party crying because she got called out for breaking rules.

Reactions: 7
She made an absolute fool of herself last night. She chose to share that on her platform , yes the rules are ridiculous but it shows that you might be that unlucky to catch it by coming in contact in a class. Surely she knew by sharing that she let her daughter go out she’d get backlash. So many’s people’s lives have been devastated by Covid. However Emma thinks it doesn’t apply to her as she risk assessed it. Go away Emma! If you can’t take the heat then get out the kitchen. Her tears don’t wash with me. Privileged twit.

Reactions: 8
She made an absolute fool of herself last night. She chose to share that on her platform , yes the rules are ridiculous but it shows that you might be that unlucky to catch it by coming in contact in a class. Surely she knew by sharing that she let her daughter go out she’d get backlash. So many’s people’s lives have been devastated by Covid. However Emma thinks it doesn’t apply to her as she risk assessed it. Go away Emma! If you can’t take the heat then get out the kitchen. Her tears don’t wash with me. Privileged twit.
So, so privileged.

Emma - GO PRIVATE!

STOP SHOWING YOUR KIDS.

Reactions: 6
I honestly can't believe the outburst last night. She was completely in the wrong "we risk assessed"... duck off. She is supposed to isolate NOT walk down the street and interact with other people. I personally think whoever has reported her has done the right thing. As an "influencer" she should lead by example, but they've never been bothered about adhering to covid rules

Reactions: 9
Omg that crying outburst was hilarious. She should be mortified. I would delete that right quick if it were me. How embarssing. I bet her daughter had less of a tantrum when she was told she couldnt have her party. 🙄

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't be surprised if it was another parent from the school that has reported her. I know from my own experience the frustration when a bubble bursts and then some parents think the rules don't apply to them and splash over social media the children out whilst you follow the guidance. Lesson is if you don't want to follow the rules don't go sticking it on social media for 18k followers to see.

Her mate Kelly from Kids and the commute calling it trolling and saying she won't tolerate bullying and hate speak. Wtf?!?

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't be surprised if it was another parent from the school that has reported her. I know from my own experience the frustration when a bubble bursts and then some parents think the rules don't apply to them and splash over social media the children out whilst you follow the guidance. Lesson is if you don't want to follow the rules don't go sticking it on social media for 18k followers to see.

Her mate Kelly from Kids and the commute calling it trolling and saying she won't tolerate bullying and hate speak. Wtf?!?
It's not trolling though. It's calling someone out for bleeping up. We all duck up, but the majority of people hold their hands up and say "I'm sorry, it was an error in judgement, I shouldn't have done it". I'm sick to the back teeth of "influencers" crying about bullying and trolling when it's not! It's just them being called out on their tit! Can't take criticism, don't have an open page!

Who are these people kissing her arse to make her feel better. She was in the bloody wrong!
Accountability, it's becoming extinct in the world of the gram because of all the "huns" who arselick and think that being above the rules is acceptable.

I'm not gonna lie, I really liked Emma when i started following her, but the more I've watched, the more I just think she's a self entitled person who is above everything. Prime example being sports day. I get it, it's tit that you can't watch your kids run about, my nephews is today and I've never missed a single one, but, climbing through bushes and spying over fences... That's safeguarding issues! Absolute disgrace of a woman.

• Heart
Accountability, it's becoming extinct in the world of the gram because of all the "huns" who arselick and think that being above the rules is acceptable.

I'm not gonna lie, I really liked Emma when i started following her, but the more I've watched, the more I just think she's a self entitled person who is above everything. Prime example being sports day. I get it, it's tit that you can't watch your kids run about, my nephews is today and I've never missed a single one, but, climbing through bushes and spying over fences... That's safeguarding issues! Absolute disgrace of a woman.
Totally agree.

I liked her to start off too. now she is just another bleeping influencer who reckons her & her pesky kids are above everyone else.

Hahahaha she is admitting that she has tested positive too - hahaha you couldn't make it up!
She is so thick!!

Reactions: 5
But she did a risk assessment 😂
She didn't even wear a mask. I'd be more forgiving if, upon the error in judgement she had at least attempted to limit the potential risk BUT SHE DIDN'T! Now that ice cream man is also going to have to isolate, which means a loss in business for him, and yes, he may have messaged first, which was a pretty stupid move, but she didn't have to accept did she.

She didn't even wear a mask. I'd be more forgiving if, upon the error in judgement she had at least attempted to limit the potential risk BUT SHE DIDN'T! Now that ice cream man is also going to have to isolate, which means a loss in business for him, and yes, he may have messaged first, which was a pretty stupid move, but she didn't have to accept did she.
Totally agree with this.

Reactions: 1
Between Emma and Megan crying on camera I don’t know who is the biggest bloody baby!
Get over your selves your supppsed to be grown bloody women!!

Reactions: 3
I love Emma, I’m her biggest fan normally but think she needs to own up to this one, if they’re supposed to be isolating then that’s what that need to do. And if you are going to break the rules then don’t bloody post it on Instagram. The crying video was too much, just go quiet or apologise but don’t lash out at someone for pulling you up for breaking the rules. It’s harsh and also weird that someone would think to contact her agent but she’s exposed herself online so everybody has access to this information 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.