Emma Nicolet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pleased that they have a dog. He looks very cute and hope that he feels the void that she has been using Instagram to fill.

And please Sarah stop filming yourself whilst driving. It is so dangerous.

Reactions: 1
That latest package she got the girls to open must’ve been lying around for a good while. The note said enjoy half term! But Emma didn’t read that bit out loud 😂 She’s so ungrateful. If she gets so many gifts that she doesn’t open them until weeks later then she should employ a PA - people with ten times the followers she has seem to manage it, why can’t she?

Reactions: 3
I don't understand why she's shared that tiktok, and she has been very quiet lately 🤔

Reactions: 2
My sister in law has the bank account I'm considering getting for my daughter, but rather than just ask her my questions I'm going to ask instagram :rolleyes:

Why do these arseholes think is mortals want to watch of hear them eat. What possesses them to sit talking to themselves while munching then upload it.
I could think of nothing worse than sitting filming and watching myself eat. All the bitching and moaning she was doing about them not being holiday ready too...maybe if they cut back on the booze and stuff? Just an idea.

You’d think they’d have taught them better manners at that boarding school she keeps harping on about.

Do we think the kids have been bumped from top of the pops in her grifting of freebies from small businesses, in favour of the dog??? 😂
But don’t worry, none of this content will be adverts. They’ll all be products that she just genuinely loves and wants to share, and she’ll get a discount code for us plebs.

• Haha
Filming and sharing school sports day. Absolutely zero safeguarding in place. If it takes just a few clicks for the trolls to work out her children's school it will be the same for all the local sickos.

I see she’s sharing someone’s details again . I dint agree with the person messaging her direct but she really does like to cause drama. Just block her.

Reactions: 4
I see she’s sharing someone’s details again . I dint agree with the person messaging her direct but she really does like to cause drama. Just block her.
She just loves sharing to stir tit up doesn’t she. It’s all for content as well, because she hasn’t got anything interesting of her own to post. Unless it’s the kids, or the dog.

She just loves sharing to stir tit up doesn’t she. It’s all for content as well, because she hasn’t got anything interesting of her own to post. Unless it’s the kids, or the dog.
You’d also think she’d take on board if so many people think her daughters a brat maybe she should reassess her parenting or at best sharing her kids.

She’s just a bully. She’s not matured past that “something to prove” attitude phase teenagers go through. I’m embarrassed for her, her behaviour makes me cringe.

Reactions: 4
The reason Molly's class whatsapp group is like tumbleweed is they have probably set up one without Emma included as they don't risk any messages shared on the public social media of a wannabe influencer.

She does realise that when your child is described as a character that is not always a good think. Normally means that kid is a pain in the arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.