Emma Nicolet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have a problem with anyone’s background, but these arseholes seem to relish shoving it in her followers’ faces. Every chance they get they’re showing off, complaining, or having a go at someone they obviously consider inferior to themselves. Absolute knobheads. I don’t know what’s changed, because Emma was so lovely when she started on Instagram, I’m sure that’s why so many of us began following her in the first place and enjoyed her content. Now the pair of them behave like entitled twats.
There are plenty of people out there of a similar background to Emma & Johnny who don’t behave like them, I know that. Don’t want to come across like I’m being horrible about anyone’s background, I just find these two to be the absolute embodiment of the horrible snooty, snobby rich people stereotype! 🤣

They just seem to look down their noses at everything. It’s likely that the reason I dislike Emma so much is because subconsciously I know if we ever met she’d hear my accent & think ‘crackhead’ or ‘ruffian’! 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m not familiar with the Ferguson’s, but if Emma thinks they’re lovely then I’m sure they’re probably awful. I do hope they somehow manage to get over the tragic loss of their Instagram account though! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There are plenty of people out there of a similar background to Emma & Johnny who don’t behave like them, I know that. Don’t want to come across like I’m being horrible about anyone’s background, I just find these two to be the absolute embodiment of the horrible snooty, snobby rich people stereotype! 🤣

They just seem to look down their noses at everything. It’s likely that the reason I dislike Emma so much is because subconsciously I know if we ever met she’d hear my accent & think ‘crackhead’ or ‘ruffian’! 🤣
I hope you don’t think I was having a go at you in my post, as I totally agree with you! They seem so judgmental and I just can’t understand how she has morphed into this mean person - unless she just hid it really well in the beginning to sucker us all in! 😂

I’m not familiar with the Ferguson’s, but if Emma thinks they’re lovely then I’m sure they’re probably awful. I do hope they somehow manage to get over the tragic loss of their Instagram account though! 🙄
Not a clue who they are either - probably just as well…

I hope you don’t think I was having a go at you in my post, as I totally agree with you! They seem so judgmental and I just can’t understand how she has morphed into this mean person - unless she just hid it really well in the beginning to sucker us all in! 😂

Not a clue who they are either - probably just as well…
No don’t worry, I just read my post back & thought I maybe sounded a bit like I just hated everyone of their background! 😂 I don’t, I just can’t stand snobs!

I only found Emma through those Tuesday challenges she did with Megan Marchant for a while, so I never saw her early content. It seems to be quite a common thing though, that they seem nice when they start out but then change their tune once they’ve gained enough followers to start making money out of it.

Reactions: 1
I can't watch her anymore, her MIL takes them in and Emma slags her off at every opportunity, I wouldn't want to live with my mil but if I had too I'd be putting up and shutting up.
Hope the poor woman's slagging Emma to all and sundry behind her back. She should come to tattle 🤣

Reactions: 7
I feel so sorry for her kids. Imagine them looking back on this in a few years time seeing their mum showing them when they are upset. She is a vile woman.

Just watched those stories. First off-he's a pretentious twit, secondly-they've been invited down to try the food and have gotten wankered! Excellent "influencing", thirdly- did he insult her followers by insinuating that they're drug users?

This is her JOB! Why do "influencers" feel that they're untouchable? I sincerely hope her "manager" has dropped her because all of that was an absolute joke!

Reactions: 3
Couldn’t believe the way she was going on about that school play / concert or whatever it was, and bitching about the teacher and the other kids who were in it. What a horrible thing to do. It came across as though they were sniggering throughout the performance.

• Angry
Couldn’t believe the way she was going on about that school play / concert or whatever it was, and bitching about the teacher and the other kids who were in it. What a horrible thing to do. It came across as though they were sniggering throughout the performance.
She really is a vile woman. And the fact that she's filmed and put the video on her OPEN social media without attempting to hide any of the children's faces. Zero concept of safeguarding 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She really is a vile woman. And the fact that she's filmed and put the video on her OPEN social media without attempting to hide any of the children's faces. Zero concept of safeguarding 😡
Exactly. I bet if someone filmed her children and publicly took the piss out of them she’d be furious and have a total meltdown on Instagram for the sympathy.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20210913-081759_Google.jpg

She's lost a few followers again. People are getting wise to her.

Reactions: 5
What an absolute cunty thing to do. I know at my own daughter's school performances the audience are reminded to not share on social media. Some of those kids may have very good reason not to have themselves shown on camera and not just for the sneering comments about the performance.

She hasn't just embarrassed herself but her poor niece and in-laws who have to show their faces at this school again after they invited this pair of arseholes laughing and taking the piss out of kids on stage for not knowing the words. There she was complaining about kids making comments upsetting her daughter at holiday camp. Imagine if a grown arse woman filmed and joked and shared on a public Instagram page about an anxious little girl clinging to her mum and crying outside school or refusing to go into a dance class...she would be on her high horse preaching be kind then.

Reactions: 9
Emma I know you read here
You are a bleeping bleep and very disgusting to do what you did to your nieces performance!!
How dare you scream ‘trolls’and ‘be kind’
You are the biggest bully/troll going!!

• Heart
I'm sure at her boarding school the productions were of West End standard. No curtains coming open, every child word and pitch perfect. Didn't stop Emma becoming an unemployed disc jockey making money from raving about deodorant though did it.

• Haha
The school would be furious- every school has a policy on this- we have MP s child in our school
And it can be a huge problem for kids in care etc

• Angry
The school would be furious- every school has a policy on this- we have MP s child in our school
And it can be a huge problem for kids in care etc
She’s a selfish, inconsiderate hole. I hope she reads these comments and reconsiders her actions, but I doubt she will. In Emma’s world she’s always in the right. We are just “uneducated people” who don’t understand 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.