Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazymum

VIP Member
What makes me laugh is she shows those latest few screenshots, but not any of the ones where she’s called out for the awful things she’s done.

Then later, when she’s had all the ‘you ok hun?’ messages, she’s back on saying she’s fine and that it doesn’t bother her at all, and how we’re just sad, hurt people. So why even bother posting the screenshots in the first place if you’re so not bothered? Just leave us alone to our bit of gossip. Go away.
I’m certainly not a sad hurt person , just can’t stand entitled wankers on Instagram so come on here as I’m not a troll so wouldn’t message her or comment on her open page to tell her I’m no longer a fan. I dont get this everyone’s a troll If they don’t like you.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
God, she tries so hard to convince her “haters” (as her friend put it) that her kids are so sweet and polite, and tries to justify posting them all over social media. She’s missing the point! Those children cannot consent to being plastered on social media! They don’t understand it at their age! They don’t understand the implications of it, that it’s out there forever. They don’t realise people are judging their behaviour. Surely any decent parent would protect their children from that, until they’re of an age that they can give informed consent!? It’s so fucking cruel! And she’s doing it for likes and attention! So selfish.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Chatting about how no one has spoken to her at the school gates, she says she always make the effort to talk to people but forgets when she was planning Barley's birthday how she said she hadn't bothered getting to know Barley's classmates families because she knows she wouldn't be staying at the school long. Likes to give the impression of friendly, approachable mum but it is only ever on Emma's terms.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Wow I got quoted in her insta. Feel so honoured.lol.

Hey emma, How about you take a look in the mirror before you go writing "imagine being this hateful" You and your wanker husband are just as hateful and horrible, we have seen it on your insta for petes sake (can only imagine when the camera is off), so don't go throwing stones our way or you may shatter your own house. Honestly you wonder why we don't like you, this is why, you are so fake,
Ha ha she now needs shit to fill her new house with so needs the engagement
So what does one do to up engagement
Cry troll
Simples

I know. I definitely think some people are made for social media, but unfortunately she's not one of them! Thicker skin defo needed
She’s not all there! What she has done to her children’s upbringing is testament to that! It is borderline abuse! Those children have been paraded on Instagram as some addition to Emma’s obsession with trying to make a viable career out of social media! It can be a career granted but Emma has no talent and she’s barely interesting and the majority of people that she’s trying to appeal to are not even on Instagram! She’s not in the high set and she is desperately trying to make out that she is and yet trying to be relatable and at the same time! Swanning around like some twerp, it’s barmy and her children are going to suffer from as a result! Absolutely they are! If you don’t get traction early days on social media it’s time to reevaluate the situation but I don’t think Emma really gets that! I notice that she’s latched on to other ‘instafluencers’ and I’m very suspicious of referring to them as ‘Bessie’s’ and all that twaddle! I don’t think she’s an unkind person but I do think what she is doing to her children is completely messed up and as a mother, her children’s welfare should be her utmost priority! Sadly, Emma seems not to consider that and it seems this Instagram thing has, sadly, become her life’s focus! It’s really sad as like I say, it’s not even that interesting. I think she needs to get into some sort of therapy for her constant need for attention and the saddest part is, she is ruining her children’s upbringing by bringing them along for the ride!

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I know. These Instahuns take themselves so seriously. Truth is if people had to pay for Instagram / youtube these women wouldn't have viewers.

Jonny paying so the girls can go into camp so Emma can get her creative juices flowing 🙄. You make reels for Insta Emma. You're not writing an opera. I'm sure I have said it before but as soon as these Instahuns start seeing it as a career they become too try hard and it looks staged.

• Haha

Pinkeye

I wish she'd stop with the videos of her dancing. She clearly thinks she looks cool, but it's so cringey. Also take the stupid hats off!

• Haha

Snoopsmcgoops

Wow Johnny seems like a right stuck up snobby prick of a man. Instead of just saying we've realized quaint cottages are not for us, we need a large new build or barn conversion etc...he goes on a tirade slagging off everyone and everything. They are really vile people. I hope they never find a home and the MIL finds out everything being said about her, and they have to go live in a shed.

• Haha
Emma Nicolet: I don't like showing off.
Also Emma Nicolet: *ten minute monologue about why her new house is so great*

:rolleyes:

Also backtracking on all the nasty comments she made about the old home owners. She's so transparent!

Anagst

VIP Member
So why would you moan about lack of funds… preach how your child has separation and anxiety issues… and then spend a fortune on a summer camp - spending more money which apparently don’t have because having to look for this fantasy billion pound house. And traumatise your child even more and not be at all helpful for them. So done with this woman.
Because she's a dick? I'd had a nosy the other day and she said she has a budget off £200 for an anniversary gift? But she has no money?! £200 is a lot of money for someone who is allegedly skint.

Pat MyCock

VIP Member
Accountability, it's becoming extinct in the world of the gram because of all the "huns" who arselick and think that being above the rules is acceptable.

I'm not gonna lie, I really liked Emma when i started following her, but the more I've watched, the more I just think she's a self entitled person who is above everything. Prime example being sports day. I get it, it's shit that you can't watch your kids run about, my nephews is today and I've never missed a single one, but, climbing through bushes and spying over fences... That's safeguarding issues! Absolute disgrace of a woman.
Totally agree.

I liked her to start off too. now she is just another fucking influencer who reckons her & her pesky kids are above everyone else.

Anagst

VIP Member
Ah so it was a bust up with Jonny, but Jonnys a private person so she wont go into it all.... Why even mention it then? And make a massive big thing of it all!! When me and my fella fall out, which isn't very often to be fair, but when we do, no one outside of us two know about it, or know what's gone on before/after. Relationships are private and we don't air our dirty laundry, not even my sister, who is also my best friend, knows ANYTHING about our "fallings out". She really doesn't have any boundaries does she.

Anagst

VIP Member
I don't understand how, when this last week ALL she has done is whinge, moan and SLATE the previous owners because she is having to get the house ready for them to move into (um, just like EVERYONE ELSE who moves home) BUT we're trolls for saying we disagree with some things she says and does? I tell my sister to her face when I think she's being a dick, does that mean I'm trolling her? No, I'm just expressing an opinion. And while I'm on expressing my opinions, doing shots on a Thursday night, in what looks like a dive bar, with her kids there too?! I worked in an old style pub and saw this type of thing on the regular, parents getting pissed with their friends with their kids there, plonked with a glass of pop and a packet of Crisps and, as a parent myself, it's just not something I would do. I think it's irresponsible and quite frankly disgusting. Oh and "we've got no money, but I've just spent over £100 on Halloween decorations". Please kindly fuck off, no one who has just bought a house listed for 975,000 is as skint as she's making out she is.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Couldn’t believe the way she was going on about that school play / concert or whatever it was, and bitching about the teacher and the other kids who were in it. What a horrible thing to do. It came across as though they were sniggering throughout the performance.

• Angry

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
The ear piercing shrieking from her eldest over a pair of gifted leggings. No one is 'jelly' over a pair of leggings hun. The overacting is horrendous, like she is auditioning for a part in the Famous Five.

• Haha

Anagst

VIP Member
I wouldn't be surprised if it was another parent from the school that has reported her. I know from my own experience the frustration when a bubble bursts and then some parents think the rules don't apply to them and splash over social media the children out whilst you follow the guidance. Lesson is if you don't want to follow the rules don't go sticking it on social media for 18k followers to see.

Her mate Kelly from Kids and the commute calling it trolling and saying she won't tolerate bullying and hate speak. Wtf?!?
It's not trolling though. It's calling someone out for fucking up. We all fuck up, but the majority of people hold their hands up and say "I'm sorry, it was an error in judgement, I shouldn't have done it". I'm sick to the back teeth of "influencers" crying about bullying and trolling when it's not! It's just them being called out on their shit! Can't take criticism, don't have an open page!

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Do you remember the good old days when people would just recommend stuff theu had brought with their own money without it being an AD, gifted, promo code or affiliate link?

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Well of course she would put her daughters in a musical theatre workshop, of course Molly would get the part of Sandy. Just hope there isn't an influencer going who will film and rip the piss out of it like she did for the dance show they went to see with her in laws.

Molly is really becoming as obnoxious as her mother.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ronnie Pickering

The “clique” was the pizzup organiser who you were desperately tagging when you were pathetically trying to get to 10k followers. That was the clique.

Didn’t post the screenshots about her filming and mocking members of the public or being insensitive after walking home, did she? 🙄