Emma Nicolet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I so agree with this! I really didn’t like how many of those forfeits involved humiliating random people & making them feel uncomfortable.
If I was just going about my day & staying in my own lane, I’d be really upset if a complete stranger approached & started barking at me whilst filming it. It’s the sort of thing that would trigger my anxiety in a major way. I’d be upset and worried for days, wondering where the footage had ended up & whether loads of people were laughing at me in some corner of the internet.
They might be quite happy to put themselves out there on social media, but that doesn’t give them the right to start putting random strangers out there who haven’t given their consent.

The ones involving retail & hospitality staff particularly irritated me, as it always gave me major ‘jolly hockey sticks mean girls sneering at people they think are beneath them’ vibes.
The thing that annoyed me about a lot of the forfeits is that things like, only going to shops when you need to and all that jazz, seemed to go out of the window. Like I said, there's a complete disregard in terms of covid restrictions etc such as wearing pants instead of a mask etc. Fair enough if you've forgotten it, use what you can, but to actively go out of your way like that just rubbed me the wrong way.

Reactions: 2
I love Emma and Jonny, they don't try to be something they're not and they're good parents. I'm all for calling people out when they've done wrong but I really don't understand why people would hate on them
Good parents don't plaster their kids online.

Good parents think that isolating their kids when they have COVID is the right thing to do and not to go out and get a bloody ice cream because they were so sad that their birthday party was cancelled. Boo bleeping hoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love Emma and Jonny, they don't try to be something they're not and they're good parents. I'm all for calling people out when they've done wrong but I really don't understand why people would hate on them
They HAVE done wrong. They knew they should be isolating, they knew that kids from her daughters class were falling left and right with covid and they STILL decided to put EVERYONE who came into contact with them at risk. It's irresponsible and dangerous.

Reactions: 8
I only discovered Tattle because another influencer cried about the nasty people trolling her on this site. Came to see what was being said and found that instead of all these people making nasty, personal offensive comments most of the people here had valid points.

I only discovered Tattle because another influencer cried about the nasty people trolling her on this site. Came to see what was being said and found that instead of all these people making nasty, personal offensive comments most of the people here had valid points.
Same. The best part was, the so called trolled individual had her minions bullying and abusing someone on their behalf, all the while sitting back saying be kind. It is DISGUSTING.

Reactions: 3
These Instagrammers don’t know what trolling is. They think any bit of criticism or someone with an opposing opinion to them is a troll. No. They also like to think that discussion of them here, on a separate website is trolling. Again, no.

If Emma is receiving direct messages containing threats or abuse, then that is trolling. If that is the case, then she needs to go to the police and report it.

On the other hand, if she is going out of her way to come to this website and read a discussion about her on a gossip forum, then that’s on her. Instagrammers need to realise that they can’t always control the narrative, much as they’d like to. That’s why they despise Tattle, and are disingenuous in how they represent what is discussed here. Instagrammers need to realise that Tattle is about them, not for them.

Reactions: 5
These Instagrammers don’t know what trolling is. They think any bit of criticism or someone with an opposing opinion to them is a troll. No. They also like to think that discussion of them here, on a separate website is trolling. Again, no.

If Emma is receiving direct messages containing threats or abuse, then that is trolling. If that is the case, then she needs to go to the police and report it.

On the other hand, if she is going out of her way to come to this website and read a discussion about her on a gossip forum, then that’s on her. Instagrammers need to realise that they can’t always control the narrative, much as they’d like to. That’s why they despise Tattle, and are disingenuous in how they represent what is discussed here. Instagrammers need to realise that Tattle is about them, not for them.
I dont know why they get so offended by people having a moan and a witch about their wrong doing or just peoples dislike of them. And so many people don’t necessarily follow these people it just comes up as people you may like etc. There’s always people that will dislike you or things you do. Totally agree trolling is when someone goes out there way to message or harass said person. Coming on here should stop that. This is not trolling.

Reactions: 4
It never fails to amaze me how upset these influencers get about people talking about them on Tattle (even though most of them gossip about celebs, Love Island, etc) but seem completely unfazed about the paedophiles who will be watching their account for far worse reasons than people discussing ads not being labelled, covid rules broken & children being completely violated by their parents for money 🤷🏽‍♀️
I’ve never followed Emma so I’m not sure how she uses/protects her children on her account, I just mean generally Tattle seems to annoy them more than the very real threat of very sick people following them.

I really do hope she’s reading all this. Because most of the posts on this thread are not trolling, or abusive. They’re making valid points. In a calm and concise way. We’ve agreed with her that nasty dms are out of order, as is doxxing.

But that won’t ever get put out there by any influencer, because it doesn’t fit their narrative of ‘tattle is evil’.

I really like Emma, she seemed like a breath of fresh air compared to other fame hungry accounts. Shes made no secret that she intends to make money from Instagram and the jewellery ad today was fine, not pushy, you can tell it’s something she would buy and wear anyway.

But the Covid thing, she really dropped the ball. Many of us have got kids who have missed out on birthdays etc. It was a really daft thing to do, posting yourself and your daughter actively breaking the rules. Especially as they’ve now both tested positive. I don’t claim to have been a saint throughout this whole thing, I doubt many of us have, but like someone else said, don’t go and put it on public social media!!!

And once people reacted to it, just own it! You ballsed up. Rather than calling out the trolls (who the heck finds her agent and tells them? Weird, but just my opinion), you’d have been far better to just say you know what I messed up. I wanted something for my girls birthday and this was offered so I took it.

It’s so hard to have this debate because we are here and the influencers are there. Maybe Emma could use her contacts to facilitate something? Because I think it would be a really interesting conversation to have, even more so as the years have gone on and Instagram has evolved.

Sorry for the massive essay, carry on!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I find this woman to be a bit of a twit. Ummm Maybe Johnny's mum is judging you because you spend all your time attached to your phone posting every minute of your families life for all the world to see. Maybe Johnny's mum doesn't appreciate the fact that you are constantly sagging her off and complaining about her to A bunch of strangers. I swear she just posts herself crying for the attention and messages she will receive from it.

Also isn’t it Sussex they’re looking to move to? There are literally thousands of houses to rent and buy on rightmove 🤷🏻‍♀️

I find this woman to be a bit of a twit. Ummm Maybe Johnny's mum is judging you because you spend all your time attached to your phone posting every minute of your families life for all the world to see. Maybe Johnny's mum doesn't appreciate the fact that you are constantly sagging her off and complaining about her to A bunch of strangers. I swear she just posts herself crying for the attention and messages she will receive from it.
This! She is a guest in her MIL home and ALL she has done is witch and moan and carry on like a spoilt, entitled moany cow! And then saying she thinks she has long covid...but then went to a festival where NOONE was wearing masks (I get its optional now, but having had covid you'd have thought she'd be sensible 😂😂 who am I kidding) the moaning, hypocrisy and self entitled whining is just too much. She needs to get a bleeping grip

Just don't message her to ask if she's ok!
She bleeping loves herself doesn't she. Everything going on in the world and she's whining because she has a roof over her head, food in her family's belly and the option, if wanted to send her kids to "camp" self entitled twunt

Also isn’t it Sussex they’re looking to move to? There are literally thousands of houses to rent and buy on rightmove 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes I think it was Sussex she said. That is what I remember. I mean maybe they can't find exactly what they want, but don't tell me you can't find anything at all. Especially if Johnny's mum is so bloody awful. And why doesn't she want Johnny to pay for the girls camp? Is he their stepdad?

And I didn't even get how she was able to go to that festival as I'm sure it wasnt 10 days since they had covid and she was still clearly not 100%, so why would you risk making 1000s of other people sick by going to a festival. Selfish cow.

Yes I think it was Sussex she said. That is what I remember. I mean maybe they can't find exactly what they want, but don't tell me you can't find anything at all. Especially if Johnny's mum is so bloody awful. And why doesn't she want Johnny to pay for the girls camp? Is he their stepdad?

And I didn't even get how she was able to go to that festival as I'm sure it wasnt 10 days since they had covid and she was still clearly not 100%, so why would you risk making 1000s of other people sick by going to a festival. Selfish cow.
Even if they just found a 2 up 2 down to rent for now, she wants to count herself lucky that she has the option to pick and choose 😒. And no, he's their dad. I just find it so weird. She has no money apparently, but manages to spend stuff on shite. Ah influencer poverty 🙄

Reactions: 1
Even if they just found a 2 up 2 down to rent for now, she wants to count herself lucky that she has the option to pick and choose 😒. And no, he's their dad. I just find it so weird. She has no money apparently, but manages to spend stuff on shite. Ah influencer poverty 🙄
Exactly, if it’s that draining on your mental health then surely renting would be the way to go so you can be fussier for buying. They can’t really have many expenses right now so the whole money thing is a bit of kick in the teeth to people who are genuinely struggling financially right now.

Wasn't one of the houses they went to see nearly a million quid, so not skint then!

• Wow
Anyone know what kind of a house they sold? Are they in sussex now? Did they move there from a different area? Anyone know the background? I only started following her a few weeks ago.

Exactly, if it’s that draining on your mental health then surely renting would be the way to go so you can be fussier for buying. They can’t really have many expenses right now so the whole money thing is a bit of kick in the teeth to people who are genuinely struggling financially right now.
And the fact that they're looking at houses in a very affluent part of the country, while living (and recently selling a home) in one of the most expensive parts of the country really makes me NOT feel sorry for her in the slightest. They have the means to be able to better their situation. This time last year I was in a 1 bedroom flat with my partner and nephew who was staying with us due to covid, a baby on the way and zero space to move, while both furloughed, and ultimately made redundant on the day I went into hospital to be induced. So I really really have no sympathy AT all for the situation she is in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.