Emma Nicolet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never heard of this person but watched her stories because a couple of the accounts I follow shared her page saying she was ‘trolled’ or ‘targeted’.
Please correct me if I’ve picked it up wrong……

So her daughters class had to isolate, daughter then tested positive for covid (with symptoms) and they went out to get an ice cream from the ice cream van. Then someone has reported her breaking the isolation rules?!
She’s had a tantrum and fuming that she’s been called out for breaking rules when she posted it on the internet?! If the ice cream man had dropped treats off on their doorstep fair enough but they walked up a street and the daughter had (fleeting) contact with him???

Don’t even get me started on people saying she’s being bullied or trolled ffs 🤬

Reactions: 5
I’ve never heard of this person but watched her stories because a couple of the accounts I follow shared her page saying she was ‘trolled’ or ‘targeted’.
Please correct me if I’ve picked it up wrong……

So her daughters class had to isolate, daughter then tested positive for covid (with symptoms) and they went out to get an ice cream from the ice cream van. Then someone has reported her breaking the isolation rules?!
She’s had a tantrum and fuming that she’s been called out for breaking rules when she posted it on the internet?! If the ice cream man had dropped treats off on their doorstep fair enough but they walked up a street and the daughter had (fleeting) contact with him???

Don’t even get me started on people saying she’s being bullied or trolled ffs 🤬
Daughter had Contact with people in her class who had tested positive and due to most of the class isolating she couldn’t have her birthday party so an Ice cream man offered to come out. Nicola and her 2 kids went to the van along the street ( no masks worn) then people called her out on it as daughter wasn’t meant to leave the house. Daughter then tested positive after ice cream
visit and so has emma. She’s got her knickers in a twist as she broke the rules and has been called out on it. Fave saying in it all was that she said she risk assessed it . Clearly not very well as her and her kid are positive now so the ice cream man will have to isolate. But she’s privileged so she can do as she wants.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I too was a fan, and a big supporter of Emma. Followed her since her radio career days. I have completely lost respect for her over this. All she has to do is say one word, SORRY.
She’s a grown ass woman, she fooked up. Accept it, own up to it, and move on.
Every single job I’ve ever had I’ve had to be both accountable, and responsible to my employers. Instagram influencers should be no different.
People have become seriously poorly, and even died because people who should be isolating, haven’t. It’s not difficult to grasp.
Yes, it’s tit, no,it’s not what any of us wants to do, but I do not know anyone who hasn’t been through hell in one way or another these last 17 months.
Imagine if she was still on the radio, and broadcast that she’d broken isolation for some ice cream, and then tested positive!
JUST. SAY. SORRY. AND. MEAN. IT.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also - the ice cream man has a new baby. So loss of earnings for him AND exposing a new born to covid.

Great work emma - well done you.

bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 8
OOooh she's on an anti-tattle rant!!

We don't FOLLOW you Emma, your account it OPEN to ANYONE.

All we need to do is search your name and there you are - showing off your ugly husband & innocent children for anyone in the world to see.

Get over yourself love.

Reactions: 3
Right Emma as you also are HERE!
This is our choice and right and space to also do what we want
To say what we want about you
Take your own advice
If you don’t like it don’t read it
Oh and tell Megan that too 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 2
OOooh she's on an anti-tattle rant!!

We don't FOLLOW you Emma, your account it OPEN to ANYONE.

All we need to do is search your name and there you are - showing off your ugly husband & innocent children for anyone in the world to see.

Get over yourself love.
You got a special mention, did you see?

I've had to unfollow her, the hypocrisy coming from her these last couple of weeks is ridiculous. Not only has she NOT owned her actions, to then have a rant about the fact that people shouldn't be allowed to talk about things that bother them about influencers because it's hurt her feelings. and as we saw the other day she just blocks anyone who calls her out to her face and posts it all over her insta. I'm sick of hearing oh it's trolling, oh be kind. duck right off. It is not trolling to say that you believe someone is in the wrong. All of these influencers who are crying about being trolled when in fact it is just people being sick and tired of them doing whatever the duck they want without a thought for anyone else...YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS. YOU ARE NOT ABOVE BEING CALLED OUT FOR YOUR tit BECAUSE YOU'RE BEING PAID TO LIVE YOUR LIFE ONLINE. Do better!

• Heart
Careful, she knows who you are 🤫😉
@Pat MyCock be carefull too as they used your name in her story
You got a shoutout!😂
Seriously though I cringe so much when I hear them say I know who you are
Really?
Then why haven’t YOU taken me off your page and blocked me then yourself??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is spouting the be kind bullshit again. Funny how she doesn't feel the same when Jonny is making fun of people and she doesn't tell him to he kind.

As I mentioned before I unfollowed her after she filmed a stranger eating. She filmed and showed multiple stories, as Jonny took offense to how this stranger was eating. Emma herself said she couldn't see anything wrong with how he was eating yet still filmed him whilst cackling at Jonny taking the piss out of him.

I along with alot of people messaged her saying we didn't think it was ok to do that as why should that bloke who was out having a meal and doing nothing to them but being filmed without his knowledge or consent and shown to over ten thousand people. She went offline for a few days and came back with a not-an-apology.

While I am on a roll it is also unfair imo that when her and megan do their forfeits they often involve strangers. Singing at a maccies worker barking at a shopkeeper. Just a pair of bitchy mean girls.

So yeah Emma, you are sooooo nice and we are the villains.

I love Emma and Jonny, they don't try to be something they're not and they're good parents. I'm all for calling people out when they've done wrong but I really don't understand why people would hate on them

I think she’s stupidly directed lots of people here. I really liked her once but there’s a few things she’s filmed recently that didn’t sit well with me and the Covid rule break was the final straw. Oh and the huge crying scenes over her breaking the rules. You will always get the fans fawning over these people and kissing their arses. The be kind movement is crap anyway as they all spout it while not being kind themselves. She’s not a celeb just another wannabe .

I also found it off when she filmed going round her old house, obviously trying to do it secretly. I also thought if you were viewing a house you're not allowed to share that online?

I’ve always liked Emma. I had no idea there was a thread on here until I watched her stories last night.

She has annoyed me over this Covid stuff though, and shown herself to be hypocritical. The isolation rules do not give you permission to do “risk assessments” to decide whether it’s safe to break those rules as you see fit. So to then have a hissy fit because you’ve been caught out and reported (after showing the world you broke the rules on Instagram 🤦‍♀️) is pathetic. My guess is it was one of their neighbours or a parent from school who saw it and reported it, as they’re the ones who are actually put at risk by this behaviour.

The Tattle rant last night was ridiculous. To say that people shouldn’t be allowed to come here and call out her poor behaviour, yet she can do and say as she likes - hypocrisy. After all, any critical questions and comments raised on Instagram aren’t answered and are sharp deleted with the user blocked - so where else can this stuff be discussed?

I’ve read all the comments on this thread and they are a mixed bag tbh. Some pretty positive saying how they liked Emma, nothing too critical apart from the filming of the man eating which is absolutely disgusting, I hadn’t seen this before. It was only when the Covid stories happened that she received any real criticism, so that says a lot to me. I think it’s hit a raw nerve with her.

I will also say that these well meaning friends who have helpfully pointed out Tattle to her, and reported back on comments here, aren’t really helping and can’t be such good friends. More like tit stirring.

Reactions: 5
While I am on a roll it is also unfair imo that when her and megan do their forfeits they often involve strangers. Singing at a maccies worker barking at a shopkeeper. Just a pair of bitchy mean girls.
I so agree with this! I really didn’t like how many of those forfeits involved humiliating random people & making them feel uncomfortable.
If I was just going about my day & staying in my own lane, I’d be really upset if a complete stranger approached & started barking at me whilst filming it. It’s the sort of thing that would trigger my anxiety in a major way. I’d be upset and worried for days, wondering where the footage had ended up & whether loads of people were laughing at me in some corner of the internet.
They might be quite happy to put themselves out there on social media, but that doesn’t give them the right to start putting random strangers out there who haven’t given their consent.

The ones involving retail & hospitality staff particularly irritated me, as it always gave me major ‘jolly hockey sticks mean girls sneering at people they think are beneath them’ vibes.

I’ve always liked Emma. I had no idea there was a thread on here until I watched her stories last night.

She has annoyed me over this Covid stuff though, and shown herself to be hypocritical. The isolation rules do not give you permission to do “risk assessments” to decide whether it’s safe to break those rules as you see fit. So to then have a hissy fit because you’ve been caught out and reported (after showing the world you broke the rules on Instagram 🤦‍♀️) is pathetic. My guess is it was one of their neighbours or a parent from school who saw it and reported it, as they’re the ones who are actually put at risk by this behaviour.

The Tattle rant last night was ridiculous. To say that people shouldn’t be allowed to come here and call out her poor behaviour, yet she can do and say as she likes - hypocrisy. After all, any critical questions and comments raised on Instagram aren’t answered and are sharp deleted with the user blocked - so where else can this stuff be discussed?

I’ve read all the comments on this thread and they are a mixed bag tbh. Some pretty positive saying how they liked Emma, nothing too critical apart from the filming of the man eating which is absolutely disgusting, I hadn’t seen this before. It was only when the Covid stories happened that she received any real criticism, so that says a lot to me. I think it’s hit a raw nerve with her.

I will also say that these well meaning friends who have helpfully pointed out Tattle to her, and reported back on comments here, aren’t really helping and can’t be such good friends. More like tit stirring.
Half of them probably have an account . It’s always those closest that do these well meaningful things that I wouldn’t trust. These insta famous people can’t stay offline. They take a break for their mental health for a few days then come back as need the gratification. I don’t need pretend friends and family on insta I’ll stick with the real deal thanks. I also don’t need people to be kind, just tell the truth!

Half of them probably have an account . It’s always those closest that do these well meaningful things that I wouldn’t trust. These insta famous people can’t stay offline. They take a break for their mental health for a few days then come back as need the gratification. I don’t need pretend friends and family on insta I’ll stick with the real deal thanks. I also don’t need people to be kind, just tell the truth!
Exactly. They obviously read here regularly to know what’s being said, so probably visit other threads too not just this one. The hypocrisy stinks.

@Pat MyCock be carefull too as they used your name in her story
You got a shoutout!😂
Seriously though I cringe so much when I hear them say I know who you are
Really?
Then why haven’t YOU taken me off your page and blocked me then yourself??
I'm Famous!!

She has no idea who I am as I don't even follow her!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.