Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I really like her. She doesn’t encourage youngsters to be fat at all, she encourages people to be comfortable with their bodies. And “the asda” is a scouse thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

hrh89

VIP Member
I didn’t mean it makes it worse I meant it looks bad when she cakes it in makeup
this is mean. She can’t help her skin. So what she shouldn’t wear makeup because you can see the texture? Not everyone has flawless perfect skin with no pores or spots. Honestly I think it’s great she shows what natural skin looks like with makeup on.

Whatever it is her acne is caused by, she doesn’t help herself with the sheer amount of makeup she puts over it and all that powder it looks ridiculous and makes them more visible. She looks like this magnumView attachment 579571
this is really nasty. Honestly what a horrible thing to post

Reactions: 37

lilacbutterfly

Chatty Member
isn’t it quite pothetic how grown ass adults are bullying girl about her weight whats wrong with liking food? will you all be happy if she kills herself
Fuck off Louise have you seen some of your previous postings on other threads?!!! Don’t play all innocent

• Haha
Reactions: 29

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Ok so ‘fess up, how many of you, like me, saw THAT dress tonight and practically broke their neck rushing over to here to see what was being said?!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

hrh89

VIP Member
Her acne wouldn’t be anywhere near as bad if she didn’t eat so much rubbish and cake her face in high coverage foundation, concealer AND powder foundation on top!
Acne is not always related to diet and rarely makeup. She has said she’s tried everything and her next step is accutane which she doesn’t want to do. Acne is usually hormonal

• Heart
Reactions: 25

teatalks

VIP Member
isn’t it quite pothetic how grown ass adults are bullying girl about her weight whats wrong with liking food? will you all be happy if she kills herself
57E9E3C3-938B-4015-8A81-FC915813BFCD.jpeg
That wouldn’t be you bullying a girl about her looks would it?? Silly you, your on a gossip site don’t act like you have morals 🤨🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

eb1998xxxx

Acne is not always related to diet and rarely makeup. She has said she’s tried everything and her next step is accutane which she doesn’t want to do. Acne is usually hormonal
I’m not a fan of her in the slightest but this is spot on. Acne often has nothing to do with your diet, it does annoy me when people repeatedly say it to her because they clearly have no idea what they’re talking about

Reactions: 22

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
Cant believe she made a vile video about how if ww3 happens her tiktok will die down coz she’ll have to ration food… sick little dart board faced Trollop

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Becclo44

VIP Member
She reminds me of Mimi Maguire from Shameless. Not so much looks (I’m not that mean ;)) but just her general attitude!

• Haha

cwymmie

VIP Member
I’m not a fan of her in the slightest but this is spot on. Acne often has nothing to do with your diet, it does annoy me when people repeatedly say it to her because they clearly have no idea what they’re talking about
AND people wouldn’t put it down to diet if she was a very slim person who had acne.

I was asking questions on her live yesterday and she was so rude when I asked what she wants her uni degree to lead to etc due to her recently commenting on how she is struggling via social media. Cannot stand her at all she needs to get off her high horse and understand that being bitchy and stand off ish is not a good look at all. Not only is she hideous on the outside but also the inside, get yourself a personality hun instead of looking like you’ve sucked on a sour sweet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Bethandavy

I think she’s a great influencer and has a lot of potential in social media. She shouldn’t be branded as ‘fat’ she isn’t , she is a healthy woman who eats how humans were made too! She helps everyone feel comfortable in their own skin and that what you eat does not have to be society’s harmful definition of ‘what I eat in a day’ on tik tok - she is refreshing and good vibes

Reactions: 20

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
shes not FAT fat though, she's chubby at most and seems to have quite skinny legs for her size and shape. her bloated face is from too much salt
What are you on about? She is fat? It is okay to say it and she admits that she’s fat herself, her whole brand is being fat bitch who very controversially couldn’t give a fuck that she’s fat 😂😂

Reactions: 19

gimm3more

VIP Member
New video saying she’s lost her appetite but she’s had a maccies double cheeseburger, sweet chilli wrap, massive slice of cheesecake, cheeseboard plate and then chocolates. If that’s her with no appetite then fucking hell no wonder she went from like a size 10 to 20 in under a year

• Haha

queencarmen

VIP Member
the state of her in those screenshots...she looks so sweaty and greasy and just generally gross all the time i dont know how she's comfortable living how she does

Passthepeach

Chatty Member
I used to enjoy her videos but she started to annoy me and tbf she comes across quite passive aggressive and nasty. Her recent video with that black coat from asos sends me. Literally all her comments are people telling her it doesn't go with her outfit and she takes to instagram and slags off her followers saying they don't know what they are talking about. To say she is a fashion student she has really bad taste with clothes and wears nothing that is flattering. I get the whole wear what you want thing but I also think you should dress for the body you have. What made me go off her was when there was drama between nosebleedfitz and Max Balgede, she still remained friends with Bella even though she was bang out of order :/
F2355423-90B8-4E70-AE65-4844B97983BB.png

she’s dressed like a history exam invigilator from 1994 but apparently those hundreds of tik tok bitches don’t know what they’re talking about x

• Haha
Reactions: 18