Emma Matthews / emmamatthewsxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the boyfriends hand for the first time so ill stop saying he's invisible

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
this girl cannot dress for her life. How she’s studying fashion and dresses like that I’ll never understand.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but why did she put on cream she KNEW she was allergic to? For a “funny” video? She’s a joke

Reactions: 2
There’s no way in one day she only consumes what she allows tiktok to see. The idea of Greggs everyday honestly makes me wanna vomit

Reactions: 3
Gate keeping who can use her sound now 🤦🏻‍♀️
She comes across as such an aggressive person/bully. ‘Do your thing’ is a siren to go and bully other creators using the sound. For someone who doesn’t give a F that she’s fat, she’s made it her entire personality trait to be 24/7 offended and defensive about her weight and appearance

Reactions: 15
Her rather having a southern fried chicken sub from Tesco than trying an Indonesian soup actually infuriates me. She reminds me too much of the stereotypical “white” person taste buds

Also I can’t stand her, we know this, but she does have a right to be upset over “skinny” people using her sound to describe themselves as “fat”, when they know they aren’t (body dysmorphia, and eating issues aside, directly when they know they’re not considered it and benefit from being “skinny”). It’s annoying when it’s been thrown as an insult to you for years and then girls half your dress size start making jokes about them being “fat” and people laughing, you know? No, she shouldn’t be trying to gatekeep a sound but she does have a right to be upset.

Reactions: 6
She posted on Insta that she isn't making very good money atm via social media and is going through her savings quickly.

Needs to have a think about what she wants to do when she graduates as professional TikToker won't work out for her I don't think.

• Haha
Jumping in on the boyfriend fiasco. I’m sure when I first followed her I did some stalking to find out what he looks like and I remember seeing pics of him (can’t remember where). From what I recall he’s tall, chubbyish, dark curly hair and think he’s mixed race. He for sure exists

Reactions: 2
I was asking questions on her live yesterday and she was so rude when I asked what she wants her uni degree to lead to etc due to her recently commenting on how she is struggling via social media. Cannot stand her at all she needs to get off her high horse and understand that being bitchy and stand off ish is not a good look at all. Not only is she hideous on the outside but also the inside, get yourself a personality hun instead of looking like you’ve sucked on a sour sweet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It is just me or has she changed how she talks? Dragging out words more and adding long pauses from dramatics?

Reactions: 9
She posted on Insta that she isn't making very good money atm via social media and is going through her savings quickly.

Needs to have a think about what she wants to do when she graduates as professional TikToker won't work out for her I don't think.
If she posted more content than just “what i eat as a fat witch” her amount of followers & interactions should be getting her sponsor opportunities/brand deals quite frankly but no brand other than a food brand would want to work with someone when 90% of their posts are junk food and 10% fast and awful fashion.

Also quick edit. Her vlog today, she went to give blood and joke or not it’s in poor taste, said the best thing was the BISCUIT SELECTION YOU GET?? Girl you’re saving lives by giving blood and all your fat arse cares about is getting a choccy biccy at the end. + Her “forcing” her mum to take her to the drivethru Starbucks, does she have any shame??

Reactions: 5
If she posted more content than just “what i eat as a fat witch” her amount of followers & interactions should be getting her sponsor opportunities/brand deals quite frankly but no brand other than a food brand would want to work with someone when 90% of their posts are junk food and 10% fast and awful fashion.
This was such a missed opportunity for her, especially as a fashion student... Plenty of fast fashion brands will collab with pretty much anyone so she could have gone all in as a plus size brand ambassador and done digital content, modelling or even styling for Boohoo or something.. would have given her a few pound, exposure and something good for her CV as a fashion graduate.

Reactions: 4
no offence but she isnt a good advert for any kind of clothing she looks like she never showers

• Haha
no offence but she isnt a good advert for any kind of clothing she looks like she never showers
I don't disagree hence why I said fast fashion brands will collab with pretty much anyone these days... especially plus size people because they want to be seen to be inclusive, it's good marketing for them if the person already has people watching them.. don't know would it really work for her now, it might be a bit too late. Don't think her page is really growing anymore same way it was over lockdown(s)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.