Emma Matthews / emmamatthewsxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a video on Doll Beauty story they had reposted from the singers at that event and you can see Emma right in the front of the shot and wow, I’m sorry I refrained from commenting on the dress before but it’s not a good look she looks a lot bigger in real life. She also didn’t look like she was having fun at alllllllllll
I don’t get why she was invited? She isn’t glam, she doesn’t fit in with that crowd, she takes up close tiktoks of her greasy face eating fatty food, no one is following her for beauty when she looks like a corpse.

Reactions: 10
I don’t want this to sound mean or anything and I really hate to comment this but do we think she’s honest with what she eats? Because I’m much slimmer than her (I have poor metabolism FYI and have gone through big weight loss myself) but I swear to god I put away more than her daily! I just wondered if this had been discussed before
I think it’s ‘what’ she eats that’s the issue rather than portion size. Her diet is 1000% carbs. Most people have bread maybe once a day. She will sometimes have with every meal. Obvs we all need carbs to survive but it’s excessive.

I used to eat like her and didn’t understand why I was fat, I didn’t have huge portions but would have, for example, a Mac and cheese ready meal for tea that would be like 150% my daily saturated fat. And I didn’t really grasp what that meant so I thought it was ok.

Reactions: 5
I don’t want this to sound mean or anything and I really hate to comment this but do we think she’s honest with what she eats? Because I’m much slimmer than her (I have poor metabolism FYI and have gone through big weight loss myself) but I swear to god I put away more than her daily! I just wondered if this had been discussed before
No but I’ve thought the same as this, I’m in the exact same position and of the same belief as you. There is absolutely no way that’s all she eats in a day.

Reactions: 4
The extreme close ups of her stuffing the food in her mouth seem kind of aggressive. The tuna Mayo looks grey and rank and I swear she eats McDonald’s as a staple part of her diet. We’re taught in primary school that eating solely carbs and cheese and no fresh fruits and ingredients is bad for your mind and body, there’s no excuse for such ignorance

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
The extreme close ups of her stuffing the food in her mouth seem kind of aggressive. The tuna Mayo looks grey and rank and I swear she eats McDonald’s as a staple part of her diet. We’re taught in primary school that eating solely carbs and cheese and no fresh fruits and ingredients is bad for your mind and body, there’s no excuse for such ignorance
You can’t tell me this isn’t delusion and/or depression

Reactions: 7
So she says she forgot to film herself eating, does she do that to prove shes eaten it? Coz honey i believe u ate greggs and mcdonalds at least once a day i dnt need to see u eat a mouthful of it. You can just film the food, ur not even a good advert for the food coz u look miserable while eating it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her posture is so bad! Whoever said she’s getting a dowager hunch back is right, there’s no excuse to get a hunch back at such a young age - and these outfits are just so I’ll fitting and badly styled/out dated and bordering frumpy. And of course she’s leaving passive aggressive rude comments as always to anyone who isn’t kissing her behind

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her posture is so bad! Whoever said she’s getting a dowager hunch back is right, there’s no excuse to get a hunch back at such a young age - and these outfits are just so I’ll fitting and badly styled/out dated and bordering frumpy. And of course she’s leaving passive aggressive rude comments as always to anyone who isn’t kissing her behind
She’s so pressed and sensitive. Please why would you should your crappy “fits” then have a meltdown because people don’t like them? Fashion is subjective, but the stuff she wears is horrendous.

Don’t put them on tiktok if you don’t want people not to bare face lie to your face, nothing to do with the blatant agism

Reactions: 9
The thing is that comment was just in response to her 'don't come for me' comment. The poster wasn't body shaming her, commenting on her frankly vile clothes, just making a point. If the hunchback submitted some college work and it wasn't universally loved would she start screaming troll? No, she'd accept the criticism and learn from it. As long as comments aren't mean and rude then people are allowed an opinion especially when you've asked for it in the first bleeping place. She's really not as confident as she makes out.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Massive head on her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whoever said she's like Danny De Vito's
Penguin had it spot on
Screenshot_20211121-221744_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She looks an utter show like where does she get off that it's actually OK to wear that outside haha ffs it's a crime against fashion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.