Emma Matthews / emmamatthewsxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her! It’s always nice to see someone comfortable in their body and who they are.

Reactions: 16
Love her! Panicked a bit when she said she quit her job for social media but I hope it works out well for her

Reactions: 11
Not a fan, comes across as very arrogant and don’t get me started on “The Asda” there’s no “the” before Asda, please stop!!

Reactions: 8
I don't like her. She's so up her own ass and encourages youngsters to be fat. Her makeup skills are awful too. Her face is never the right colour for her body 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 9
I really like her. She doesn’t encourage youngsters to be fat at all, she encourages people to be comfortable with their bodies. And “the asda” is a scouse thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think she’s a great influencer and has a lot of potential in social media. She shouldn’t be branded as ‘fat’ she isn’t , she is a healthy woman who eats how humans were made too! She helps everyone feel comfortable in their own skin and that what you eat does not have to be society’s harmful definition of ‘what I eat in a day’ on tik tok - she is refreshing and good vibes

Reactions: 20
I like her! She's nice to watch and I enjoy her videos. I personally am not a fan on her blush but I love how she claps back at the hate comments

Reactions: 6
I like her but can not stand the way she does her makeup, the blusher looks awful

Reactions: 2
I think she's fab! Shes just a normal gal with a good personality. I dont think she encourages anyone to be fat, shes happy with herself and thats all that matters.

The first video I seen of hers was a styling video and she got absolutely slated in the comments because of how bad it was🤣 I dislike her also, not really for any particular reason though I just find her annoying

I like her and I really like the What I eat in a day videos - just find them quite therapeutic for some reason - always enjoy watching them.

I just don’t like that she does ad’s for Shein, showing gifted clothes and then sells the clothes to her followers...

Reactions: 2
I used to like her but since she started this what I eat in a day as fat witch who doesn't care then spends time replying to the comments cause she does Infact care. It's always I ate this and it kept me so full for the full day I couldn't possibly eat anything else. She's just a moaning pain in the arse

I thought she was really ungrateful when she was gifted that box of East Asian snacks, she didn’t even thank them and was calling the food “basic”. I liked her when I first started watching her videos but now she just has an attitude.

Reactions: 9
She posted a “what my brother eats in a day” vid recently and there were a few videos commenting that her brother is attractive and she lost the plot saying he’s only 17 and people are disgusting etc. But she never mentioned her brothers age anywhere in the video. She came across a bit of a twit. I used to like her but she grates a bit now. She always looks so sour and the angle she films at when she drinks a cup of tea irks me!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.