Emma Matthews / emmamatthewsxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just why would you film content looking like you’ve just woken up? I can almost smell the morning breath. The greasy hair and pjs - she’s just such a grub

and such stupid brain dead comments from her ott fans. What kind of mindset is this? People are still dying and suffering long term health issues as a result young and old. So reckless and selfish their thinking but then these clowns think Emma is a queen and that her pizza breakfast sandwiches and tuna mayo jacket potatoes that look like cat sick are the best thing ever so what can you expect

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Just why would you film content looking like you’ve just woken up? I can almost smell the morning breath. The greasy hair and pjs - she’s just such a grub
I refuse to believe she has a fella and that she managed to pull someone of the opposite sex.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think she does. She may have had someone few months ago but that was short relationship. It's her general lack of hygiene and self respect that she records herself in that state. I mean what is the whole point of looking so grubby and disgusting on camera to thousands of people.
I refuse to believe she has a fella and that she managed to pull someone of the opposite sex.

Reactions: 4
She mentioned going out to eat with her boyfriend in a recent video, wonder why she hasn’t done a reveal yet? Taking basic care of yourself re. Grooming (not talking about wearing make up or wearing certain clothes, just basic hygiene and grooming) is important and she seems to lack this from what she shows so I’m intrigued to see the partner - maybe he’s similar to her in that way?

Reactions: 5
Always new she was a lazy fat slob of a girl but to just not do a lateral flow until Christmas morning because stuffing her face with her pretend boyfriend was more important. Would have took her minutes as well.

• Haha
I'll believe her boyfriend exists when I see it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haven't even saw a hand or a shoe anything. He's definitely invisible. She made up a joke about him calling her lazy for not wanted to wash her hair and it was actually just a meme she read out

• Haha
Everything about her is ridiculous, from her greasy hair to her hideous sense of "fashion" I just wanna throw her in the bath and give her a good scrub 🤣 Her followers are delusional an all, every other comment is "you're such a queen" 😏 Queen of what? The local tip?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The fact she had symptoms on the 22nd MINIMUM and went out on the 23rd because she was invited somewhere knocks me ill. Who the duck does that?!
Edit: nobody in her comments on her WIEIAD video from the 23rd seems to care either, ffs

I'm guessing her family tested positive too considering she's just spent Christmas with them and not even isolated in her room?

She's pretending like she didn't have an appetite on Christmas day when she had a couple of crumpets with thick cheese spread on it, a regular sized Christmas dinner? She acted like it was small but it wasn't, A slice of cheese cake, a toastie with leftovers, definitely had some Christmas sweets etc too even if she didn't document it.

Last edited:
I'm guessing her family tested positive too considering she's just spent Christmas with them and not even isolated in her room?

She's pretending like she didn't have an appetite on Christmas day when she had a couple of crumpets with thick cheese spread on it, a regular sized Christmas dinner? She acted like it was small but it wasn't, A slice of cheese cake, a toastie with leftovers, definitely had some Christmas sweets etc too even if she didn't document it.
And then you’ll still get one of her followers saying she’s not eating enough like girl pls she could not eat for a week and be fine she’s got that much energy stored up in her fat cells

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a bleeping idiot. I'm sick of some of these influencers acting like taking a lateral flow is difficult.
Literally though as soon as I felt myself getting a cough a did a lateral flow and it took me less than five minutes she’s just a lazy cow no doubt about it

Reactions: 1
She’s definitely been deleting comments/has someone because I’ve just been through her comments to see if anyone actually has bollocked her for having symptoms and going out and out of 6 videos (3 of which had under 20 comments which is a bit weird considering the views), these are the only comments I found — all of which she ignores.

Attachments

Ok....if she's got the rona why isn't she isolating from the family? Either they all have it or they're daft 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Nice to see that covid hasn't affected her appetite 😏 Still bating food into her like it's going outta style. I just don't understand the thought process in videoing yourself eating and getting food all over your face and deciding that's a good idea to post 🤢

Reactions: 3
Nice to see that covid hasn't affected her appetite 😏 Still bating food into her like it's going outta style. I just don't understand the thought process in videoing yourself eating and getting food all over your face and deciding that's a good idea to post 🤢
Acting like eating chocolate was unusual for her at breakfast time.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.