Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teatalks

VIP Member
Whatever it is her acne is caused by, she doesn’t help herself with the sheer amount of makeup she puts over it and all that powder it looks ridiculous and makes them more visible. She looks like this magnum
C15E263B-A565-48A7-9CB1-DDF13BD0AFE5.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Heyhojojo

I don't know why but homer Simpson has that round bit around his mouth just likes hers that pushes out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Funnybird123

Chatty Member
Does anyone else agree that she looks completely dead behind the eyes in all of her videos and also all of her Instagram photos??

Reactions: 17

CalatheaLater

Chatty Member
this is really nasty. Honestly what a horrible thing to post

💯 Honestly in her situation she'll be damned if she wears make up and damned if she doesn't. It's impossible to make skin with acne appear smooth and so what if she has texture? Everybody has texture!

Reactions: 16

hrh89

VIP Member
I like her! It’s always nice to see someone comfortable in their body and who they are.

Fettuccine

shes not FAT fat though, she's chubby at most and seems to have quite skinny legs for her size and shape. her bloated face is from too much salt
No she's still fat. I'm not using other words to make her seem less fat. Fat isn't a bad word. It's a descriptive word and I don't feel the need to use any other term to say so. Her face isn't bloated. She is a fat woman & her face has always been this round. Everyone carry's weight differently.

Tiktoklurker

Yeah she looked lovely on her Instagram but did you notice she didn’t smile when her friends were laughing and having a good time? She hid at the back, her friends seemingly concealing her from sight. No smile but an awkward, self conscious tug of the dress. You can’t kid me love - you don’t have any body confidence. It’s actually really sad.
She reminds me of one of those people who is all talk and amazing craic over text / on their socials but in person is completely socially awkward and you have to drag a convo out of / makes you physically feel uncomfortable being with due to their awkwardness

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I came onto this thread initially because i agreed with Emma’s mindset of not caring about her weight. As someone who is overweight and struggles with disordered eating the idea of ‘fuck it, it’s just a cookie’ is really comforting to me rather than ‘omg I am a huge fat pig and I’m going to drop dead because I ate that cookie’. That sort of mindset sucked all the joy out of my life, and still does.

But having seen how small she was, and having watched loads of her WIEIADs now I totally agree with all of you that it isn’t healthy. I don’t think she eats a lot compared to say, becki Jones, but to me she doesn’t seem happy as the size she is at all, I wonder if she had a binge eating disorder as to go that rapidly up dress sizes… she also NEVER seems to eat healthily, I mean I’m no saint (just ask my stomach hahaha) but I love my salad and greens which I NEVER see Emma eat. Aside from maybe the sushi.
You’d think her mindset should be to eat healthily but then say ‘fuck it, let’s have a cake’ or whatever, THAT to me is ‘not giving a fuck that you’re fat’ but the way she carries on, it’s just gluttony. I find it sad, I think she does give a fuck that she’s fat but has unaddressed MH issues and just eats like shit to block it out.

sorry for the rant I’ve been thinking about this over the last few days. I don’t watch her that much any more because she makes me want to eat loads 😆

• Heart

Peaches84

She gives me the ick.. she’s a horrible arrogant teenager who thinks she’s something, she’s shite at make up her clothes are 3 sizes to small and her mouth doesn’t fit her face cannot stand her

• Haha
Reactions: 15

bblondon

Chatty Member
Gate keeping who can use her sound now 🤦🏻‍♀️
She comes across as such an aggressive person/bully. ‘Do your thing’ is a siren to go and bully other creators using the sound. For someone who doesn’t give a F that she’s fat, she’s made it her entire personality trait to be 24/7 offended and defensive about her weight and appearance

gigi_93

VIP Member
I like Chloe, she’s much more likeable than Emma and doesn’t look like she stinks so that’s always a plus

• Haha