Emma Matthews / emmamatthewsxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant believe she made a vile video about how if ww3 happens her tiktok will die down coz she’ll have to ration food… sick little dart board faced Trollop

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Have you all seen the comments saying it’s just humour? There’s a difference between using humour as a coping mechanism/dark humour based on your own experiences, and then making jokes at the expense of others.

I get it, most women are making jokes about how if war happens we’re built for the kitchen, but in my eyes that’s completely different than basically making a joke worrying about how your tiktok is going to die because of “food rationing”. She’s so insensitive.

Reactions: 4
Everything about her is gross. She’s disgusting! I’m a scouser and can’t stand the way she speaks, it’s so exaggerated.
‘Ju know warra meeen’

Reactions: 9
Latest vid — says she has emataphobia (spelling?), first time I’ve heard her say anything about it? For someone that eats out 99% of the time if she does have it (not saying she doesn’t), that’s quite shocking.

Does anyone on here have it? Can they share a personal thought on if Emma does by the way she eats/goes out to eat? It’s just strange there was an influx of videos on my personal fyp recently about it and now suddenly she has it?

Reactions: 2
Latest vid — says she has emataphobia (spelling?), first time I’ve heard her say anything about it? For someone that eats out 99% of the time if she does have it (not saying she doesn’t), that’s quite shocking.

Does anyone on here have it? Can they share a personal thought on if Emma does by the way she eats/goes out to eat? It’s just strange there was an influx of videos on my personal fyp recently about it and now suddenly she has it?
Iv heard her say it before. Not everyone's emetophobia is the same. My friend was diagnosed at 11. Hers centres round anything that can make her sick. So that's germs, food poisoning, drinking alcohol etc. Not anyone else's sick. She done group therapy once and has a friend that has emetophobia and can eat out, drink, whatever. She worry's about other people being sick around her because she grew up with a very unwell parent. So who really knows it doesn't seem like a one size fits all thing.

Reactions: 1
Iv heard her say it before. Not everyone's emetophobia is the same. My friend was diagnosed at 11. Hers centres round anything that can make her sick. So that's germs, food poisoning, drinking alcohol etc. Not anyone else's sick. She done group therapy once and has a friend that has emetophobia and can eat out, drink, whatever. She worry's about other people being sick around her because she grew up with a very unwell parent. So who really knows it doesn't seem like a one size fits all thing.
Ah thank you! I wasn’t too sure as I’ve never heard her say it, and I know a lot or people who have it are super fussy about ordering food and going out etc. Like I’ve said I can’t stand her but never have ill feelings, hopefully she’s talking to someone about it, it sounds awful to live with.

My friend and I both have emet and we are both different. I can eat out no problem but my friend struggles and will only eat without meat. She also won’t drink alcohol while I can drink limited amounts. The fact that Emma eats lots of beige foods makes sense if she has emet, I have to force myself to eat anything a bit exotic.

Bit surprised to see she was with Max & Izzy, considering she wasn’t in any of the tiktoks I saw any of them aside from one OOTD with Vicky and a 10 second clip from Kane Hinge with “there’s Emma, love that girl.” and a another couple of seconds later.

However, I think the dress she wore really looked nice on her compared to half the stuff she usually wears

Reactions: 2
Bit surprised to see she was with Max & Izzy, considering she wasn’t in any of the tiktoks I saw any of them aside from one OOTD with Vicky and a 10 second clip from Kane Hinge with “there’s Emma, love that girl.” and a another couple of seconds later.

However, I think the dress she wore really looked nice on her compared to half the stuff she usually wears
The fake tan video made me laugh when she put an emoji over her toes 🤣🤣

Why go to London and order food just to sit and eat alone in your hotel room
To be fair she went for Brooke’s birthday & she also saw a friend but she had been there for 4 days and it seems genuinely all she’s gone for is to eat. It’s just a bit bizarre she didn’t do anything else

Reactions: 3
Im confused she said on insta stories shes in her savings and overdraft now (im pretty sure about overdraft) and then goes london orders food everyday!! thats 15/20 pounds a meal 3 times a day!! She still gets her nails done greggs every morning If i had no job I'd be saving my money best i can

Reactions: 7
the amount she must spend on food delivery is insane, seems like she eats greggs and dominos etc all the time - food, delivery, service charge adds up sooo quick and then add on uni lunches, meals out etc

Reactions: 7
She gives me the ick.. she’s a horrible arrogant teenager who thinks she’s something, she’s shite at make up her clothes are 3 sizes to small and her mouth doesn’t fit her face cannot stand her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She gives me the ick.. she’s a horrible arrogant teenager who thinks she’s something, she’s shite at make up her clothes are 3 sizes to small and her mouth doesn’t fit her face cannot stand her
Best thing is she’s not even a teenager, she’s 22.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.