Emma Matthews / emmamatthewsxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes not FAT fat though, she's chubby at most and seems to have quite skinny legs for her size and shape. her bloated face is from too much salt
What are you on about? She is fat? It is okay to say it and she admits that she’s fat herself, her whole brand is being fat witch who very controversially couldn’t give a duck that she’s fat 😂😂

Reactions: 19
shes not FAT fat though, she's chubby at most and seems to have quite skinny legs for her size and shape. her bloated face is from too much salt
But she is fat fat…she says so herself. You can’t eat like this on a daily basis and not get fat fat, your body has to store the additional energy and it translates to fat…I mean look at what she eats - greggs and dominos on a weekly basis and a diet consisting of cheese and carbs. You don’t add 2 and 2 together and get 7. It is what it is

Reactions: 3
I still do like her I think she seems normal and real and I like that she doesn’t shy away from showing her body or her skin without makeup. I never used to think she ate too bad but recently it has been very junk heavy. It does make me wonder how she feels because I know when I have days where I eat rubbish all day it makes me feel tired and rubbish

Reactions: 2
I still do like her I think she seems normal and real and I like that she doesn’t shy away from showing her body or her skin without makeup. I never used to think she ate too bad but recently it has been very junk heavy. It does make me wonder how she feels because I know when I have days where I eat rubbish all day it makes me feel tired and rubbish
girl normal and real, she’s obese

there’s one thing having curves and then there’s promoting terrible diet, showcasing lack of self care and having a body that is clearly getting bigger and bigger, with a huge amount of health problems on their way too

but i agree, i do wonder how tit she feels because the carb overload each and every day must make her want to go into coma

Reactions: 5
girl normal and real, she’s obese

there’s one thing having curves and then there’s promoting terrible diet, showcasing lack of self care and having a body that is clearly getting bigger and bigger, with a huge amount of health problems on their way too

but i agree, i do wonder how tit she feels because the carb overload each and every day must make her want to go into coma
yes normal and real in a sense she shows herself without makeup shows her body in clothes maybe some people wouldn’t have the confidence to wear. That’s what I mean.

Reactions: 1
No wonder she’s grey every morning she wakes up and eats £10 worth of greggs in her bed

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That shepherds pie with huge lumps of potato, carrot and beetroot looks absolutely grim

If you're gonna be fat, at least do it with delicious food. She eats boring chain takeaways and then the rare occasion she has a home cooked meal it looks tit

Reactions: 8
That shepherds pie with huge lumps of potato, carrot and beetroot looks absolutely grim

If you're gonna be fat, at least do it with delicious food. She eats boring chain takeaways and then the rare occasion she has a home cooked meal it looks tit
judging by the other home cooked “meals”she’s showcased, it’s evident no one in that house can actually cook

and no emma, baking simple cupcakes and other sweets doesn’t constitute culinary skill

Reactions: 2
She usually says oh I woke up late so ordered a Greggs, didn't have time to cook breakfast so I got a McDonald's. Stop making excuses as if it's not her everyday diet 😂. The only homemade stuff Iv saw her eat is her vile tuna pasta & her "classic British mum tea" of chilli or some other food that also looks shite

Reactions: 7
On the whole I quite like her, but hate how much fast fashion she consumes, surely she should know better studying fashion at uni?? When she's had comments suggesting to try and be a bit more conscious/sustainable she pulls the "it's not affordable, sustainable clothes are expensive I'm a student" - when I guarantee she spends at least £200 a month on ASOS and SHEIN as she is doing huge hauls all the time, so she can definitely afford to buy yes less clothes overall for the same amount, but buy more sustainable high quality clothes that'll last way longer.

Really hate when influencers use the expensive card, yes some families may only be able to afford Primark and cheap PLT stuff but I guarantee they don't order 10 of one item just to try on when they need a new drinking outfit

• Heart
Reactions: 9
On the whole I quite like her, but hate how much fast fashion she consumes, surely she should know better studying fashion at uni?? When she's had comments suggesting to try and be a bit more conscious/sustainable she pulls the "it's not affordable, sustainable clothes are expensive I'm a student" - when I guarantee she spends at least £200 a month on ASOS and SHEIN as she is doing huge hauls all the time, so she can definitely afford to buy yes less clothes overall for the same amount, but buy more sustainable high quality clothes that'll last way longer.

Really hate when influencers use the expensive card, yes some families may only be able to afford Primark and cheap PLT stuff but I guarantee they don't order 10 of one item just to try on when they need a new drinking outfit
Your completely right. There's actually no reason she needs new clothes every week. There's another girl that's the same as her, she's a bit goofy swings in her bathroom door. They are friends but she's always on ASOS ordering stuff.

Reactions: 8
Your completely right. There's actually no reason she needs new clothes every week. There's another girl that's the same as her, she's a bit goofy swings in her bathroom door. They are friends but she's always on ASOS ordering stuff.
Brooke something… deffo plays the dumb card for clout

Reactions: 1
eating noodles at 1am after greggs, lemon cake, kit kats

she’s bleeping gross

where the hell is the nutrition, she must feel like pure tit 24/7

slowly killing yourself in the name of self love,

boss that emma x

Reactions: 10
I understand doing a what I eat in a day but do we have to see her shovelling food down her gullet while staring dead eyed at the camera.

Reactions: 6
eating noodles at 1am after greggs, lemon cake, kit kats

she’s bleeping gross

where the hell is the nutrition, she must feel like pure tit 24/7

slowly killing yourself in the name of self love,

boss that emma x
This is what annoys me the most - people use self love to excuse everything. You should care about your body and treat it the best you can. Eating crap and damaging your attire and organs is not self love. It’s gluttony and laziness and being an excuse merchant. As I’ve said before, volume of food is whatever but it’s what she eat gross

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.