Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

groovygirl229

VIP Member
Does annoy me she could easily save towards a car/insurance if she stopped having so many takeaways, complains can’t afford car next tiktok she’s having mcdonolds breakfast which easily would be £10 with delivery and that’s £10 she could’ve saved having toast and juice at home like

Reactions: 14

bblondon

Chatty Member
Decided to do my own little task and watch the past weeks WIIAD videos to actually see how many vegtables are thrown in there + see what is an okay day of eating.

03/10/21: 2 slices of toast (carbs, remember carbs aren’t evil!, butter), egg (protein), 3 hasbrowns (carbs) — overall, I want to say an okay breakfast. 9 (I REPEAT NINE — coming from someone who can eat an entire sleeve of jaffa cakes in one go) rich tea biscuits, large scoop (or two) of nutella. Fish, sausage & chips from the chippy. NO VEGETABLES/FRUIT IN SIGHT.

02/10/21: Sausage on toast (2 sausages? 2 Slices of toast), tuna pasta (looked like some cucumber in there), milka bar shared with her mum, and then 7 salt & pepper chicken balls, followed by a large bowl of noodles split with her dad. — CUCUMBER IS THE ONLY VEGETABLE

1/10/21: Scrambled egg on toast. Pitta chips & hummus. Chicken wrap, chips, mash. Sour cream & jalapeño crisps. — Again, no fruits or veggies and I’m sorry that can’t be enough food to fuel you?

30/09/21: Pain Au Chocolat, sausage muffin. 6/8 (I couldn’t tell) slices of pizza. Again, see comment as above.

29/09/21: 2 Crumpets with butter, yorkie bar. 2 vegan sausage rolls. Chickpea curry & rice. See above for comment.

28/09/21: Sausage barm (From greggs, ofc). Tuna & cucumber sandwich. Maryland cookies. Lasagna and garlic bread. Lemon cheesecake with cream. Then some crisps. I’m repeating myself — only vegetable is 8 slices of cucumber.

27/09/21: Chocolate twist. Halloumi & hummus bagel with lettuce. Pasta bake & cheese, Maryland cookies. This can’t be enough food, but this is seemingly the better day out of the week?

While carbs aren’t evil — she eats so many, I don’t know how she hasn’t had a carb crash yet ?? And the intake of veggies & fruits needs to UP! salad with the lasagna, and half the garlic bread ?? Throw some peppers in the pasta bake. From experience the reason it seems that it’s so much junk food/takeaways ?? Her body is craving the vitamins she isn’t getting. When I have bad eating days the next few days after I’m topping up with veggies & fruits.
Her breakfasts are sad - other than cheese she never has protein, it’s literally just carbs that then convert to sugar. There’s no healthy fats or fibre. I think the first breakfast is not good at all - now and then maybe but this is how she eats all the time!

You did all that out of concern for her health SURE
This is a gossip and tattle site - they can post what they choose to …

Actually insane that you've documented all that
Again, a gossip and tattle site based on the activities of celebs and social media creators. No one is above anyone in what they do or don’t post. This is unnecessary

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Phew... just seen Emma’s latest video and Italy can now rest easy - it passed Emma’s pizza sauce test, she approves of it!! Not such good news on the ice cream front, the Asda obviously sells better flavours!!
Nah it's the not telling people the hotel she's at until she leaves 😂😂😂 okay kim kardahsian

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Why are her followers so deluded though! She doesn't eat much? Nah mate just a big greasy kfc first thing of a morning!
That is madness tbh, I like kfc but couldn’t imagine having it first thing… it’s like beckijones and her maccies hashbrown with sour cream and chive dip 🤣🤣
Defo both have hiroshima breath

• Haha

opini0nated

Chatty Member
NAH HER LITTLE FANS ARE SOOOO WEIRD. i posted a comment on her new video as she said she wanted to go vegetarian but tuna stopped her, I said that she could try going pescatarian so she can still eat fish but not as much meat and some girl came at me saying I was rude and not very ‘girls support girls’ and when I defended myself on how I wasn’t being rude just telling her she can still have tuna and be veggie she said I was mouthy. Sorry but wtf?? Same with Becki Jones, why do people make arguments with people over nothing!

• Haha

Life88

Any one else just gone off her? She just seems like such a mood suck. She'd be that bitch who slags you off when you have exciting news. Also now I've noticed that she can't open her mouth it's really annoying.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
isn’t it quite pothetic how grown ass adults are bullying girl about her weight whats wrong with liking food? will you all be happy if she kills herself
Louise do you have multiple personalities or are you just a massive hypocrite? absolutely pothetic!
FE62E436-9699-403B-A964-FD74F14D3CCE.jpeg

• Haha

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
I just feel that all of the unhealthy crud that Emma eats, oozes out of her pores and makes her look so greasy. The nasty fake nails picking at horrible food makes me heave.

For a student of “fashion”, she has zero style and zero ability to dress her shape flatteringly.

yoo.hoo

Why is this woman's face completely stiff and still? Its creepy af. I have never seen her make a single facial expression and her mouth is straining at the seams to open the tiniest amount.

• Haha

Snoopy99

I have unfollowed her but she came up on me fyp, apparently the 'boyfriend' is going on a lads holiday. Now, on a scale of me dating Henry Cavill how imaginary is this boyfriend?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What on Earth would she gain from lying about a boyfriend for this long ? 😂 come on. Would her uni mates and family go along with it too? I get it some of you don’t like her but what would be the point? she posted him a few times on insta anyway so he’s defo real but maybe he just doesn’t like any attention

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Why's she so confused that to good to go bags are food that is close to its date or best by? That's literally what it is. It's to good to go in the bin so they sell it off cheap. Weird how she doesn't know that best before isn't out of date it's just best before then. She's wrote in the comments she's got Emetophobia but that doesn't stop her scoffing all the disgusting food she eats. Pretty pointless buying a bag of food just to bin half of it. Where's the sense in buying something to stop it going in the bin to bin it anyways?

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
People can make a rave thread if they love her that much. As for her humour? Iv not heard a single funny thing come out her mouth. And I used to like her until she started being passive aggressive and talking to people like shit.

• Haha
  • Heart

Woodworker

Her acne wouldn’t be anywhere near as bad if she didn’t eat so much rubbish and cake her face in high coverage foundation, concealer AND powder foundation on top!

• Heart

Becclo44

VIP Member
Does anyone else agree that she looks completely dead behind the eyes in all of her videos and also all of her Instagram photos??
The girl hasn’t got an ounce of personality. All she does is glare and look like she wants to kill everyone around her. So much nagativity! Proper rough little terrier chav.

• Haha