Emma Matthews / emmamatthewsxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen todays what I eat in a day, why is her mouth so tiny? Why can she hardly open it to put some scrambled egg in??why is she eating Chinese food that we can get in the UK when in Italy?! So many questions

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She needs to eat better breakfast but I really like her. I like she’s comfortable in her body and celebrates that….however eating lots of junk food should not be celebrated it’s really bad for your body and wish she wouldn’t encourage it

Reactions: 1
She needs to eat better breakfast but I really like her. I like she’s comfortable in her body and celebrates that….however eating lots of junk food should not be celebrated it’s really bad for your body and wish she wouldn’t encourage it
I think that’s why people have an issue. Nothing wrong with loving your body and being comfortable but she’s promoting binge eating habits to vulnerable young women. It’s fucked up.

Reactions: 6
I know I’m wasting my breath because this isn’t a rave thread but I love her 🤣 maybe it’s because I’m a scouser and she’s really local to me so her humour is exactly like mine. I can see why it comes across as cocky and arrogant though. I love that she just does not give a duck. She’s fat, but at least she knows it and owns it. And she does speak very articulately when promoting body confidence. The only thing I’m not a fan of are her nails and fashion but each to their own I suppose. I also love that she doesn’t hide the fact she lives in a council house with her ma and da - she’s not everyone’s cup of tea but she’s real, honest and genuine and that can’t be said for most of these dick head influencers

ETA omg I’m gutted I’ve even seen this thread because I don’t want my rose tinted glasses shattering 🤣
Blairrrrr! I love her too! I’m scared reading the comments incase I find something about her that will make me dislike her 🙃

I agree that her fashion is awful though. I’ve always wondered what she would do with her degree because she always seems to wear fast fashion and nothing else and the future graduates will more than likely focus on more sustainable fashion.

• Heart
She doesn't own being fat though. In fact, she's ridiculously defensive about it and doesn't come across as confident at all.

Reactions: 10
That bleeping dress. Jesus tonight. I'll hold judgement though until I've seen it taped up.

• Wow

I am fighting for my life every day in this app
She looks so grubby all of the time, like dirty and manky looking. It’s zero to do with her weight. Like her hair, her gross nails, eating in her bed with her pjs on and sleep in her eye with her hair all greasy over her face. And also, you can have acne and not look grubby but she cakes her face with grey thick make up and it’s just all a rich tapestry of bad and then she has crusty lips and a crusty nose - I can’t

Reactions: 11
That bleeping dress. Jesus tonight. I'll hold judgement though until I've seen it taped up.
It’s the people saying how it fits perfect to her? How?
I’ve a big belly, no way would I wear that and as for the low cut front, unless you have decent boobs just no.
I’m all for body confidence and I need it myself but I just couldn’t expose all my lumps and bumps like that

That style of dress just makes me think there are tampon stings hanging there, it's just not flattering anyone

• Haha
Ok so ‘fess up, how many of you, like me, saw THAT dress tonight and practically broke their neck rushing over to here to see what was being said?!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I really don’t think it suits her, you can see every lump and bump in some areas and then it’s gaping in others…

Reactions: 4
It’s the people saying how it fits perfect to her? How?
I’ve a big belly, no way would I wear that and as for the low cut front, unless you have decent boobs just no.
I’m all for body confidence and I need it myself but I just couldn’t expose all my lumps and bumps like that
Because they gas her up for every small thing she does whether it’s eating her 5th greggs of the week or shoving food in her mouth using her fake fingernails as a spoon. Her ‘fans’ are deluded and weird

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.