Emma Matthews / emmamatthewsxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why she never posts makeup content anymore, that was why I originally followed her and I enjoyed the makeup stuff. It’s strange to call yourself an influencer when all you do I post what meals you eat in a day.

Reactions: 5
I just can’t at the aggressive non blinking stare she makes when she stuffs the junk into her gob, it’s so awkward. Also, with all the filters that TikTok has, why does she always manage to make the food she eats look so unappetising
Her tuna mayo is literally 1 part tuna to 10 parts mayo..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The weight gain from January…

Also go on girl give us nothing
View attachment 883319
Why does her mouth not move even when it’s an emotional song. I wonder what she’s like during an argument. And I’m not one to comment on skin as I’ve had my ups and downs with acne and been on antibiotics for it but her skin would actually be ok if she ate real food and drank water. She’s just vile I’m sorry, yet she thinks she’s gods gift

Reactions: 6
Please the transitions on this video are so clumsy and awkward and why do we need to see the bathroom the background 😂 and now I can’t unsee the comment saying that only her mouth moves when she talks or sings but has no other expression or movement on her face. The outfit is also awkward

Reactions: 1
I can’t explain how jarring I find her eating. I’d fully be staring at her if I saw her out like open your bleeping mouth properly
She goes on about not giving a duck she’s fat and goes on about how tasty her food is etc but she looks so bleeping miserable eating. Idk why she’s still doing these videos

Reactions: 11
She reminds me of Mimi Maguire from Shameless. Not so much looks (I’m not that mean ;)) but just her general attitude!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There’s absolutely no way this girl went from waking up to 8pm only eating a couple of biscuits & a bag of doritos?? As a bigger person I can say that’s bullshit, she needs to start being honest; that’s why people followed her in the first place

Reactions: 1
There’s absolutely no way this girl went from waking up to 8pm only eating a couple of biscuits & a bag of doritos?? As a bigger person I can say that’s bullshit, she needs to start being honest; that’s why people followed her in the first place
Anyone who calls her out on that in her comments said goes off her head saying just because she's fat doesn't mean she over eats everyday, she's not honest in her regular videos either she didn't get to that size eating a meal deal and got and sour soup.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.