Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aeip

i can't believe this girl had the AUDACITY to claim she didn't get a day off on saturday because she baked a fucking cake. get a grip

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Ladya31

Emma’s Rectangle: Sorry no upload tonight, nothings gone wrong, I’ve just been stewing apples all day long.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

BeautyBabe1999

I feel weird about her Project 10 Pan update. It’s not like she hasn’t received loads of makeup in PR, so for her too be like ‘I’m so proud of myself for not buying any makeup’ is a bit weird. Like you’ve received tons anyway? Of course you wouldn’t have felt the urge so much because you were receiving new things constantly?

Reactions: 21

ejej123

Chatty Member
Doesn’t the fact that she can shoot a whole month’s worth of content in a day just perpetuate the idea that influencers have it easy? Granted, she’ll do some ads and videos as well but that’s hardly anything 🙄

also if I tried posing like that in front of my boyfriend he’d absolutely rip the piss 😂 I just couldn’t!! (don’t think I could even take myself that seriously when alone)

Reactions: 21

BeautyBabe1999

Why is she always using her mental health as an excuse to not do her job? I understand that people need a break, hence why people have weekends, but we see what she does in a week, most days are days off? Yoga/exercise/a walk is not her job. She rarely posts when she should (don’t promise 3 times a week if you can’t commit then?) and it’s just frustrating that every other weekly vlog she talks about what a rough week it’s been. Hun you have it far easier than most during these times, please check yourself!!

Reactions: 19

dinkybird

Emma is bisexual and i get the feeling Tim isn't completely straight anyone else? That maybe why they come across a odd couple ?
I don’t think their sexuality would impact the way they act in their relationship, sexuality has no impact on your relationship lol this makes no sense. Bisexual folk can have relationships with the opposite sex and the relationship would be the same as any other “hetero” relationship?

Your low-key homophobia is showing sis

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Purpleshampoo

Chatty Member
I understand things come up and get in the way, but I'm a mum of 2 run a house and have 2 jobs and yet she cant manage 3 videos a week its litreally her job if it was a hobbie fair enough but ITS YOUR JOB EMMA it makes her look lazy and unemployable, maybe next week I just wont go to work and tell my boss well I had to go on a walk with my friend and make a cake of and I'm on my period so I cant, see where that gets me, I've had to unsubscribe I actually really liked her videos but its just repetitive when she actually does upload which is hardly ever

Reactions: 18
The loose skin video is so fucking problematic and I find it really weird she’s not being called out for it more to be honest.

Firstly, this video is 10000% for views and money. “LOOSE SKIN” “50LBS” in the title is asking for those views from people searching for the keywords above or following her fitness journey. It’s preying on diet culture.

Secondly, the focus on aesthetics is very thinly veiled as “building strength”. She says herself she struggles to gather her thoughts and that is particularly apparent in this video cause she can’t articulate much of a point, because, in my opinion, she’s not saying what she actually thinks. Remember, this is from a girl who last week did a 12k and a spin class (all cardio) in a day. She’s not building strength, she’s trying to shrink.

She says “I am happier in my current body than I was before” aka I am happy now I’m smaller. Not a problem on its own, but IT IS A PROBLEM WHEN YOU INFLUENCE YOUNG WOMEN ONLINE.

Honestly, and this is me being really honest, but people have eyes and I think she thinks she’s slimmer than she is. She’s making out she’s ripped and it’s just a bit of loose skin covering her washboard abs. She is a very normal looking girl... I’ve said it before but just give up the fitness influencer routine. You are feeding diet culture.

Stop with the faux body positivity Emma. Seriously. It’s so damaging. Or at least stop spewing it on the internet.

Reactions: 17
Since being furloughed for most of the year, I think I finally kinda get why influencers are always so tired. I do so little now that sometimes I wear myself out by lunchtime doing general life admin like cleaning or meal prepping. I'm trying to actively do more things to stop myself falling down that spiral. Maybe influencers just need a few more hobbies? (at least I hope being more active will make me feel better)

justbecasual

"Can't upload as currently filming 3 videos at once"... my guesses....

1) EAT BLAND AS F*CK FOOD WITH ME ft. stewed apples and tortilla wrap pizza
2) WORKOUT LIKE A HEADCASE WITH ME ft. HIIT workouts, weight lifting, daily walk, yoga, and repeat
3) WATCH ME CAKE MY FACE ft. project 10x10 pan *cause I keep blagging PR packages* update.

Or something like that 🥴

• Haha

Froyo26

At the end of her new favourites video she gives a ‘project 10 pan’ update. She says it’s interesting that she’s not felt the craving to purchase new makeup the whole time. Anyone else struggle to take that seriously? Of course she hasn’t - she receives gifted makeup on a regular basis!! Gifted makeup that she doesn’t mark with AD..

• Angry

bigdog

Sorry to change the topic but in her new video she says she's disappointed to not get her video up that night... while in her car about to drive to a spin class. How about you miss the spin class and finish your work? Imagine the rest of us just said to our bosses every week "yeah sorry I'm leaving a couple of hours early today because I have a spin class"...

• Haha
Reactions: 16

jjeett

Chatty Member
Well she lost four since she posted it. I was one of those cos I'm spiteful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

dinkybird

What goes through my head every time I see her post a "what I eat in a day" filled with hypocrisy:

Thread suggestion: Exercise obsessed, house is a mess, who taught this girl how to dress?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
'im counting my lipsticks as something to do' 'sorry guys no upload tonight' she's not doing herself many favours if she's looking to grow her channel??

Lola123

VIP Member
“I’m ready to go out and play with my friends” is she for real? She saw all her friends in December for her birthday? She has seen her parents? As far as I’m aware all she’s missed out on during lockdowns is the gym! I don’t want to make things a competition but she has been regularly going out for walks will all her friends? Like give over

I feel really validated reading this. I’ve been in recovery from an eating disorder for almost a decade and i find emma one of the MOST triggering people.
I’ve unfollowed her on ig but she pops up on my yt and I always, always regret clicking on one of her vids.
It’s the attitude to the gym that gets me- I understand the need for moving your body, but her attitude literally makes people feel guilty for not working out. She’s in an extremely privileged position to be able to get a barbell and whatever else.
She needs to stop including food and exercise in EVERY video bc it just perpetuates disordered eating habits, and that’s not cool.
I always feel so shit after watching it so I can imagine a lot of other people in ed recovery feel the same

• Heart

Ladya31

Once again in her weekly vlog she isn’t filming a video because she wants to go out for a walk before it gets dark then goes on to say that she doesn’t like having to film and upload on the same day. Do your work then and go for a walk in the dark when you finish like the rest of us have to when we finish past 5pm each night in winter 🙄