Emma Johnson (Emma's Rectangle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’m ready to go out and play with my friends” is she for real? She saw all her friends in December for her birthday? She has seen her parents? As far as I’m aware all she’s missed out on during lockdowns is the gym! I don’t want to make things a competition but she has been regularly going out for walks will all her friends? Like give over

Reactions: 15
“I’m ready to go out and play with my friends” is she for real? She saw all her friends in December for her birthday? She has seen her parents? As far as I’m aware all she’s missed out on during lockdowns is the gym! I don’t want to make things a competition but she has been regularly going out for walks will all her friends? Like give over
She went on 2 walks with her friends like last week and then delivered them all cake and zoom calls soph once a week, emma there are poor people who havnt seen the friends or family in months !

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else find it weird the random mentions of both that cooking game and stereo in vlogs with no #AD? Saw Anastasia Kingsnorth promoting that game and now Emma is promoting Stereo...is she setting up ads so they look more authentic and she doesn't just look like she's done it for the mula??

Reactions: 1
Not long till we migrate away from Rave About. Once upon a time I liked Emma but oh how things have changed.

Reactions: 11
You really couldn't make this up, I'd almost believe it if she was actually a parody of a lazy youtuber at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You really couldn't make this up, I'd almost believe it if she was actually a parody of a lazy youtuber at this point
Literally what I thought! I've never watched it but you know that BBC mockumentary about YouTubers, Pls Like? Emma could def be in it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have to admit I’m very very close to unsubbing. Totally fine for people to have some down time and I really don’t have an issue with her as a person, but at the moment I don’t really watch her videos when she does upload.

Reactions: 3
I understand things come up and get in the way, but I'm a mum of 2 run a house and have 2 jobs and yet she cant manage 3 videos a week its litreally her job if it was a hobbie fair enough but ITS YOUR JOB EMMA it makes her look lazy and unemployable, maybe next week I just wont go to work and tell my boss well I had to go on a walk with my friend and make a cake of and I'm on my period so I cant, see where that gets me, I've had to unsubscribe I actually really liked her videos but its just repetitive when she actually does upload which is hardly ever

Reactions: 18
I understand things come up and get in the way, but I'm a mum of 2 run a house and have 2 jobs and yet she cant manage 3 videos a week its litreally her job if it was a hobbie fair enough but ITS YOUR JOB EMMA it makes her look lazy and unemployable, maybe next week I just wont go to work and tell my boss well I had to go on a walk with my friend and make a cake of and I'm on my period so I cant, see where that gets me, I've had to unsubscribe I actually really liked her videos but its just repetitive when she actually does upload which is hardly ever
THIS. I wouldn’t be so annoyed if it wasn’t for the fact this is her job and her income. Like you said, the excuses she uses just wouldn’t fly in a normal workplace. You’d be fired 😂

Reactions: 6
She might as well just upload a few on repeat when she’s not managed to do any editing because every blog is usually just ‘here’s what I eat, I’m going to eat now, this is food, hi Tim, *camera on low angle to get chins in and do silly face and say something Jamie Genevieve would say to look cool and funny*, peace sign and show long nails, tell people I’m tired, here’s my workout, here’s my food’ see ya next time 😂 literally it’s always just that. Constantly. I stopped watching her ages ago since she stopped doing homey bits and reno

Reactions: 14
Literally what I thought! I've never watched it but you know that BBC mockumentary about YouTubers, Pls Like? Emma could def be in it
I've actually never heard of that but it actually sounds interesting!! I'll defo have a watch tomorrow to procrastinate uni so thank you :ROFLMAO:

Omg has she really put tgif on her story as though it makes any bloody difference to her life

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve long given up on her. None of these videos spark my interest anymore, and she’s so unrelatable because of her privileged lifestyle and whininess.

Plus I think she’s really problematic with her attitude to health and fitness.

Reactions: 7
I’ve long given up on her. None of these videos spark my interest anymore, and she’s so unrelatable because of her privileged lifestyle and whininess.

Plus I think she’s really problematic with her attitude to health and fitness.
I agree. I think most influencers won’t have this career forever and that’s okay. Emma just needs to realise that she’s clearly not enjoying it anymore. I know it’s a tough time to start a new career but she could certainly start working towards it.

After seeing another moaning post on Emma's Instagram I've officially unfollowed, it really bugs me that in the privilege position shes in litreally all she does is moan and I know people have bad days and stuff but every video every vlog every story on Instagram she moans constantly, she never uploads on schedule her videos are all the same and she litreally moans constantly think it's time for a different job emma clearly this isnt for you

Reactions: 11
In almost two months, Emma has gained 2k subscribers. She can’t be at all serious about her goal of reaching 250k within the year, or she’d be doing something different right about now.

it’s obvious she reads this Tattle too - literally just take some of the great ideas presented here, Emma, if you’re serious about your channel! “What I eat in a day” videos are supposedly your most popular but they’re not making your channel grow at all since the fitness part of YouTube is super oversaturated, so maybe put some effort into some more creative and fun vids if you want to stop your channel from growing completely stagnant.

Reactions: 2
Just watched the outfits video some of that clothing was very unflattering actually cried with laughter through it. Ankle swingers and camel toe was the theme 😂🤦

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.