Emma Johnson (Emma's Rectangle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The notebook on her IG story of her filming a video mentioned Chloe Ting... an exercise vid it is 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 2
Why does she not even caption her stories? Most influencers write most of what they’re saying but captions barely any of her stories!!!

Well she lost four since she posted it. I was one of those cos I'm spiteful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Speaking from experience you do tend to go a bit 'blonde blind' when you start bleaching. That's what my hairdresser calls it. It's never blonde enough

It's too light, why has nobody told her it's too light 😭 the whiteness coupled with that fringe just makes it look like a cloud on her head
Emma has such gor and thick hair naturally, the wispiness doesn’t suit her hair type. Honestly I loved her with long, darker hair especially as her skin tone isnt pale so it suited her so much better!

Reactions: 5
I love Emma and her content for the most part, but I can’t cope with the amount of ‘What I Eat In A Day’ videos she produces. As someone who struggled with food in the past, and did every diet going back in my teens, so I worry about the influence it may have on some of her younger/more easily influenced viewers

Where's Emma with the David Attenborough #PassTheMic campaign??? Thought she loved him

Screenshot_20201111-200636_Instagram.jpg

Is she actually joking?!??!? That's her dinner? Two asparagus spears, three florets of broccoli and a 'low cal' pizza.

Last edited:
Yeah that’s not a proper evening meal by anyone’s standards, more like a lunch for me!!

Reactions: 4
Wtf that’s a snack! My 7 year old nephew eats more than that!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not if you don't interact with the ones you've already got birthday girl...:rolleyes:

A post that’s not about food or exercise? Amazing!
I really hate what she’s doing to her lips 😖 She’s starting to look like Imogen. Her top lip is now bigger than the bottom.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Her eating is really quite worrying. It’s like she has to have the healthy version of everything. I used to do that, especially when I was into going to the gym. I can’t watch her food vids for that reason, I just find them too triggering, and not just hers, but any video along that line

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.