Emma Johnson (Emma's Rectangle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me somebody else has noticed how dirty Emma's feet are in her new Instagram picture 🤮 does she clean her floor

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Please tell me somebody else has noticed how dirty Emma's feet are in her new Instagram picture 🤮 does she clean her floor
Probably and mix of that and fake tan! She doesn’t strike me as some who regularly cleans (or we’d see her doing it)

Reactions: 3
Imagine saying to your boss "Sorry I've made the conscious decision to not do any more work today and go and have a bath instead"

😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of ALL the things announced in this lockdown thing, she mentioned the gym only. The gym and nightclubs, which I’ve never seen her mention she enjoys.
Sis. 😭
Because she hasn’t lost anything else, she’s seen her friends, she’s seen her dad, let’s not forget she went on a girls holiday to Cornwall with her two pals in September

Reactions: 12
Why does emma who apparently loves to cook not get decent knives and utensils for her kitchen all her stuff looks like it going to break surly you can afford better stuff if you can afford a spin bike for a could of months use

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way she shoved so much on at breakfast, I don’t know about any one else but this thing of putting yoghurt on top of porridge seems unnecessary! Plus I hate the way she peels apples, she shows it in vlogs all the time but it looks so shaky 😂

What goes through my head every time I see her post a "what I eat in a day" filled with hypocrisy:

Thread suggestion: Exercise obsessed, house is a mess, who taught this girl how to dress?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Long time lurker and now not the biggest fan of Emma because of her atrocious work ethic and laziness (genuinely got to a point where I felt like she influenced me to not give a tit about anything).

I can’t stay quiet anymore because for someone that prides herself on her eating/cooking/food related content I can’t even begin to list the absolutely foul things she does in her kitchen that drives me up the wall. First of all, every single time that girl prepares sweet potato the sweet potato is bone dry and still has mud on it. So does she wash them?? I’m presuming not. Same with all the other veg and fruit she prepares, never a wet or washed vegetable to be seen. And I refuse to believe this girl cares enough to wash them when she buys them because she’s too disorganised for that. Not only that but also in today’s recycled what I eat in a day video, she smothers pesto on her raw (albeit frozen) cod with a spoon and then dips said spoon back into the pesto pot 🙃 foul

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She’s getting her shopping delivered too! Two health adults who have no excuse for it either!!!

Reactions: 11
The amount of sweetner filled crap she eats is vile, in the latest vlog there's "skinny syrup", a whole haul of low calorie sweets, a "protein cookie" and low calorie ice cream. Genuinely can't imagine out artificial and disgusting they all taste 🤢 How can you call yourself a "foodie" and then eat all these things that take all the good bits out of what you're eating??

Reactions: 9
She’s getting her shopping delivered too! Two health adults who have no excuse for it either!!!
not trying to stick up for her or anything but my family and a lot of people I know get online deliveries, and have done for years pre covid, and they’re healthy with no serious conditions or anything it’s just personal preference, Emma has gone to shops in vlogs before and was getting online deliveries also pre covid

The amount of sweetner filled crap she eats is vile, in the latest vlog there's "skinny syrup", a whole haul of low calorie sweets, a "protein cookie" and low calorie ice cream. Genuinely can't imagine out artificial and disgusting they all taste 🤢 How can you call yourself a "foodie" and then eat all these things that take all the good bits out of what you're eating??
Can confirm they will all taste like sadness and disappointment, as someone who ate those kind of foods for a long time!!

Also I know you all really wanted a tutorial for her porridge that she makes in every video ever, right? Right? No? 💤

Reactions: 7
not trying to stick up for her or anything but my family and a lot of people I know get online deliveries, and have done for years pre covid, and they’re healthy with no serious conditions or anything it’s just personal preference, Emma has gone to shops in vlogs before and was getting online deliveries also pre covid
I will say as someone who has had to isolate with no pre-warning (and no food at home as I hadn’t done my food shop) trying to get a food delivery slot at the moment really takes the piss. I don’t see anything wrong with having your food delivered in normal circumstances but as someone who never does, trying to get a single delivery slot sooner than 5 weeks away was ridiculous 😫

Reactions: 8
I will say as someone who has had to isolate with no pre-warning (and no food at home as I hadn’t done my food shop) trying to get a food delivery slot at the moment really takes the piss. I don’t see anything wrong with having your food delivered in normal circumstances but as someone who never does, trying to get a single delivery slot sooner than 5 weeks away was ridiculous 😫
that is a fair point! at the start of lockdown it was a pain trying to get a food slot until it sorted itself out, so I imagine it’s even worse trying to get one when you have to isolate 😕

Reactions: 2
As a beige food queen I get my food shopping from Iceland and they always have next day available for free 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 4
As a beige food queen I get my food shopping from Iceland and they always have next day available for free 🙈
I didn’t know this!! I had to ask a family member to do a drive-by delivery instead and I felt so bad 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.