Emma Johnson (Emma's Rectangle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be all over my tattle if I were an influencer tbh 😂 That just seems so natural to me really.

I’d probably feel guilty too if I’d said something mean about her appearance or whatever and she, say, changed said thing the very next day. Influencers being lazy with affiliate links and shilling stuff is a completely different thing though - they should all be on their toes about that! 👊🏼

Reactions: 5
The reason why tattle has thrived and why you shouldn’t feel bad is because if you were to ask any influencers these comments honestly they’d delete and block you, many of them do. Although that would rely on Emma actually looking at her YouTube comments and replying....

Reactions: 6
The reason why tattle has thrived and why you shouldn’t feel bad is because if you were to ask any influencers these comments honestly they’d delete and block you, many of them do. Although that would rely on Emma actually looking at her YouTube comments and replying....
She literally replies to the randomest tit these days after saying she “loves reading comments” - I’m convinced she just goes for the first comment she sees and then replies to that, lol

Reactions: 3
I know it's just an avatar and they're not always easy to get alikeness, but is this what she thinks she looks like? 🧐
They usually always have different skin tone options, that’s definitely not an accurate representation of her skin tone, even with fake tan.

• Wow
Wtf is Emma gonna say in a podcast.. like genuinely that girl doesn't have much going on in her head, and you can't hide from that when there's no visuals

• Haha
Stereo have been paying ever youtuber to go live on their platform! They’re really going HAM with influencers and it’s driving me nuts

Stereo have been paying ever youtuber to go live on their platform! They’re really going HAM with influencers and it’s driving me nuts
Urghhhh I know, it's like EVERY influencer using Function of Beauty. We see your barely touched shampoo bottles in your vlogs, who you kidding 👀

Reactions: 9
I’ve just looked and there are 3 lighter skin tones on the app for your avatar, Emma has not picked the right one! She’s insufferable

Oh and surprise the people she follow’s in there are the guy who runs her management company and Lucy flight, they did a ring fit ad together so I guess this is gonna be a joint ad too!

Reactions: 4
watch her get called out, apologise and then carry on with the same behaviour like with the actimel ads

Reactions: 6
On my third caffeinated beverage, oh do duck off, like who gives a tit? Have a coffee or a tea and bog off

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why's she saying that she avoided buying the ASOS sweater vest cos she didn't want to support fast fashion and yet has bought the one off Depop that's obviously still produced in the same way because it's mass produced, probably with even cheaper labour cos it's bulk bought off AliExpress or something and sold on?? Swear these influencers just say words and hope they mean something hahaha 😂

Reactions: 8
Why is she always using her mental health as an excuse to not do her job? I understand that people need a break, hence why people have weekends, but we see what she does in a week, most days are days off? Yoga/exercise/a walk is not her job. She rarely posts when she should (don’t promise 3 times a week if you can’t commit then?) and it’s just frustrating that every other weekly vlog she talks about what a rough week it’s been. Hun you have it far easier than most during these times, please check yourself!!

Reactions: 19
Why is she always using her mental health as an excuse to not do her job? I understand that people need a break, hence why people have weekends, but we see what she does in a week, most days are days off? Yoga/exercise/a walk is not her job. She rarely posts when she should (don’t promise 3 times a week if you can’t commit then?) and it’s just frustrating that every other weekly vlog she talks about what a rough week it’s been. Hun you have it far easier than most during these times, please check yourself!!
Absolutely. I had this same thought watching her latest vlog...

And it is a familiar theme amongst YouTubers and influencers. The constant moaning about how busy or tired or rundown they are, and yet they have no idea what the real world, and having a real job, is like. That industry just seems to attract incredibly lazy, self-entitled individuals.

It really can't be that hard to film and edit 2/3 videos-a-week and upload a few photos onto Instagram. Maybe if Emma spent less time stewing apples and more time doing her job, she might actually meet an upload deadline.

Reactions: 15
Completly agree !! Every single vlog is her juat complaining about everything and of course her period, steph Tom's (pretty sure it was her ) actually said in a video once that being an influencer is an easy job and alot easier than alot of other peoples, at this point I dont know why emma still does this cause she does nothing but moan about the job she loovveesss soooooo much

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.