Emma Johnson (Emma's Rectangle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the current situation with the pandemic has really bought home how many influencers are just so far removed from reality. Emma seems to treat it as a minor inconvenience. Does she not have any friends or family working on the front line? She must realise how lucky she is to be able to stay home and safe. I have to go out and work with hundreds of people a day, and so do so many others.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
the videos she *does* film are of what she's doing anyway - instagram content, weekly vlogs, what i eat in a day etc don't change the content of her day??

Reactions: 7
I'm a bit confused... I'm sure Emma's always said like since the start of her 'fitness journey' she doesn't track her calories, but recently she's (and In the past) mentioned things about upping her calories as part of her coaching or personal training - so surely she does track her calories? As far as I know she's not eating a calorie controlled plan from a trainer, she seems to still be eating her own choices so surely that means she'd be the one tracking her calories? Sorry just thought it was odd and thought I might've missed her talking about starting to track...

I'm a bit confused... I'm sure Emma's always said like since the start of her 'fitness journey' she doesn't track her calories, but recently she's (and In the past) mentioned things about upping her calories as part of her coaching or personal training - so surely she does track her calories? As far as I know she's not eating a calorie controlled plan from a trainer, she seems to still be eating her own choices so surely that means she'd be the one tracking her calories? Sorry just thought it was odd and thought I might've missed her talking about starting to track...
She said in a vlog that she wasn’t tracking her calories but her new coach is making her so that they can track properly, so I think it’s a recent development

Reactions: 2
'im counting my lipsticks as something to do' 'sorry guys no upload tonight' she's not doing herself many favours if she's looking to grow her channel??

Reactions: 15
'im counting my lipsticks as something to do' 'sorry guys no upload tonight' she's not doing herself many favours if she's looking to grow her channel??
it really winds me up that she has such weird excuses for not uploading 😅 it’s rarely like a legit reason either, it’s always spin classes or filming something else or whatever, considering how much she says she wants to be consistent and everything you think she’d have some kind of working schedule, I’m sure a lot of YouTubers have one😂

Reactions: 10
She is bleeping unbelievable - she got all her IG content for a month done in one weekend so she doesn't have that excuse, she does nothing all day but stew apples and go for a walk and STILL can't keep an upload schedule.

Reactions: 14
"Can't upload as currently filming 3 videos at once"... my guesses....

1) EAT BLAND AS F*CK FOOD WITH ME ft. stewed apples and tortilla wrap pizza
2) WORKOUT LIKE A HEADCASE WITH ME ft. HIIT workouts, weight lifting, daily walk, yoga, and repeat
3) WATCH ME CAKE MY FACE ft. project 10x10 pan *cause I keep blagging PR packages* update.

Or something like that 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She needs a reality check. She should go and get a job in CoOp or something and see what it’s like to have someone to answer to, and having shift times to make. She’s on another planet.
I’m not slagging off working at CoOp by the way, that’s my job 😂

Reactions: 9
I really dont understand how shea so busy when in her weekly vlogs she litreally does nothing
T H I S

What does she do? Her weekly vlogs are so dull because she literally doesn't do anything outside of the norm, and the videos she films (as someone else stated further up) are ALL things she does during her normal day anyway like cooking or exercising... Hardly revolutionary content that requires a month's worth of filming

Speaking of, did she ever even upload her "vegan month"?

• Haha
T H I S

What does she do? Her weekly vlogs are so dull because she literally doesn't do anything outside of the norm, and the videos she films (as someone else stated further up) are ALL things she does during her normal day anyway like cooking or exercising... Hardly revolutionary content that requires a month's worth of filming

Speaking of, did she ever even upload her "vegan month"?
Also, all these things she does like cooking and exercising are all things that most people have to squeeze in around their working day 😂 So how can someone working an 8 hour day also manage to cook and clean and work out, yet that’s all she does and can’t film a video

Reactions: 8
it really winds me up that she has such weird excuses for not uploading 😅 it’s rarely like a legit reason either, it’s always spin classes or filming something else or whatever, considering how much she says she wants to be consistent and everything you think she’d have some kind of working schedule, I’m sure a lot of YouTubers have one😂
At least she's not blaming her period this time.

Has anyone seen her reel on Instagram today? How does anyone let their fridge get so iced up that whole jars of mustard get lodged into it!?!?!

She's bloody grim.

Sort yourself out Emma.

Reactions: 1
At least she's not blaming her period this time.

Has anyone seen her reel on Instagram today? How does anyone let their fridge get so iced up that whole jars of mustard get lodged into it!?!?!

She's bloody grim.

Sort yourself out Emma.
Lol this! I mentioned befor that one month she said in 3 weekly vlogs in a row she wasnt motivated cause she was on her period 😳 see a doctor if that's the case

Reactions: 4
She said in a vlog that she wasn’t tracking her calories but her new coach is making her so that they can track properly, so I think it’s a recent development
Aaah thank you, I missed that!

Yeah, it;s kind of like she's stuck in the old days of Youtube, like when people uploaded vlogs of their days but it wasn't considered a 'job' for most people and there weren't many ads, most people did it for a hobby around their every day life etc - I just feel like Emma makes it so obvious of what a cushty 'job' being a youtuber is. Most influencers have made me feel this way during the pandemic and tbh I've stopped watching a lot anyway, but it's like there's no effort to make it seem like she does work if that makes sense??
Like even her 'day of content' she was like yeah it was done in a couple hours and the pics were pretty mediocre...idk
Also, following that, who would find that video interesting if they weren't an influencer/instagrammer?? How does that appeal to the masses? Fair enough if she was just showing how she goes about doing content cos people were interested but all the tips and tricks as if everyone has time to perfectly curate their insta feed loool
Sorry bit of a rant, maybe I'm feeling sensitive haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I can’t upload again hehe there’s just no time I still have to do my 2 hour work out 1 hour walk and yoga.

these apples won’t stew themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t upload again hehe there’s just no time I still have to do my 2 hour work out 1 hour walk and yoga.

these apples won’t stew themselves
I used to quite like Emma (and I guess I still do) but her work ethic is pretty much non-existent. Imagine if she worked a proper job and came up with these ridiculous excuses for not meeting the bare minimum of expectations...

Sorry, I haven't finished the report, I had to count my lipsticks. I have 389 btw, hehe!

I haven't got anything planned for the lesson today, kids, I was too busy stewing apples...

Oops, I deleted the file...oh well, I'll just post a photo on Instagram and call it a day #sobusy #stressful...

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
I used to quite like Emma (and I guess I still do) but her work ethic is pretty much non-existent. Imagine if she worked a proper job and came up with these ridiculous excuses for not meeting the bare minimum of expectations...

Sorry, I haven't finished the report, I had to count my lipsticks. I have 389 btw, hehe!

I haven't got anything planned for the lesson today, kids, I was too busy stewing apples...

Oops, I deleted the file...oh well, I'll just post a photo on Instagram and call it a day #sobusy #stressful...

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I’ve said this before but I genuinely think going out and working a little part time job in a shop or something would be beneficial for her. Being self employed takes discipline and I really think she lacks that when it comes to work. Which is odd cos she’s very disciplined in other aspects of her life. I just think she needs to set herself a clear ‘work day’ and makes goals of what she needs to have done within those hours and stick to it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.