Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jjeett

Chatty Member
Omg has she really put tgif on her story as though it makes any bloody difference to her life

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I think food is such a big event for her because she doesn’t really seem to have anything else to do on the daily. She has so much time to herself compared to someone with a ‘normal’ job, that things like going to the gym and making breakfast become such a huge deal. These are all things that people normally have to squeeze into their day, around their job.

Little_182

I used to really like her - now I genuinely don’t know why I ever did. Her nails are terrible/too long, her make up is cheap and nasty looking.

shes like a mix of Helen Anderson and Grace Beverley, which is NOT a compliment.

• Haha
  • Heart

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
Why is she always using her mental health as an excuse to not do her job? I understand that people need a break, hence why people have weekends, but we see what she does in a week, most days are days off? Yoga/exercise/a walk is not her job. She rarely posts when she should (don’t promise 3 times a week if you can’t commit then?) and it’s just frustrating that every other weekly vlog she talks about what a rough week it’s been. Hun you have it far easier than most during these times, please check yourself!!
Absolutely. I had this same thought watching her latest vlog...

And it is a familiar theme amongst YouTubers and influencers. The constant moaning about how busy or tired or rundown they are, and yet they have no idea what the real world, and having a real job, is like. That industry just seems to attract incredibly lazy, self-entitled individuals.

It really can't be that hard to film and edit 2/3 videos-a-week and upload a few photos onto Instagram. Maybe if Emma spent less time stewing apples and more time doing her job, she might actually meet an upload deadline.

Lola123

VIP Member
On my third caffeinated beverage, oh do fuck off, like who gives a shit? Have a coffee or a tea and bog off

• Haha

I used to enjoy her vlogs but I just find them so unrelatable now😂 like ofc you have time to go to the gym every day and meal prep, you don't have a proper job??

Reactions: 14

jjeett

Chatty Member
It's totally missing the point!

Lucy Moon moans and gets angry with brands when they send her stuff without consulting her first because she knows if it's something she'll never use, it's a complete waste of resources. Emma could definitely state the same and say she's doing 10 pan and she shouldn't be sent anything.

I just find Emma's concern about the planet, and her self-proclaimed 'love' of David Attenborough so insincere. I know it's the loony, 'activist' vegan inside of me expecting unrealistic things from others but she's a fucking idiot if she doesn't realise how ridiculous she is sometimes.

lemonadefizz12

She might as well just upload a few on repeat when she’s not managed to do any editing because every blog is usually just ‘here’s what I eat, I’m going to eat now, this is food, hi Tim, *camera on low angle to get chins in and do silly face and say something Jamie Genevieve would say to look cool and funny*, peace sign and show long nails, tell people I’m tired, here’s my workout, here’s my food’ see ya next time 😂 literally it’s always just that. Constantly. I stopped watching her ages ago since she stopped doing homey bits and reno

bigdog

She is fucking unbelievable - she got all her IG content for a month done in one weekend so she doesn't have that excuse, she does nothing all day but stew apples and go for a walk and STILL can't keep an upload schedule.

Chewycinema

Chatty Member
She looks great but I must admit I've really went off her since she's lost the weight. I dunno just dont find her as relatable anymore 🤷‍♀️

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
feel like that bristolian woman going 'you're joking, not another one' every time I see Emma post a what I eat in a day

• Haha
I stepped away from her content because I feel like she’s very much in eating disorder territory now. I’d rather not give her the views.

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
Not Emma getting called out for not asking if Actimel if they were doing w diverse campaign on their vegan promo when she ISN’T EVEN VEGAN 😩😂

literally all for show because she was called out for it
her story post afterwards felt very disingenuous too?! like she's mentioned linda sun in her vlog once (i think) but after being called out for her lack of action in making spaces more diverse she immediately publicises her viewing habits (which isn't regular for her either) which just so happens to be an asian woman? feels very coincidental if it's not performative

SequinLover

As expected today's blog was sponsored by Ring Fit Adventure :rolleyes:

She's also announced she's reducing the amount of videos she posts a week, saying it will give her a better work/life balance (more time to exercise obsessively)

I had to laugh when she made a big deal about finally editing her Peru video but then said there was only 90 minutes of footage to go through. Despite it being over a year ago she managed to do it in a day - amazing what you can do when you aren't making yet another batch of stewed apples 😂😂😂

• Haha

sorenips

Does "Emma's Rectangle" sound like it's referring to a landing strip to anyone else, or am I just puerile?

• Haha

justbecasual

Influencers shouldn’t read their own tattle page unless they’re prepared to be hurt by what they read. On here, they’re fair game - they make money from their audiences so their audiences have a right to an opinion, BUT I think it’s important that there’s a separate space for those opinions - like this forum. I don’t think commenting on their videos, Instagram posts, sending DMs etc is right cause then you’re entering their “space” and it can be seen as hate.

All this to say, don’t feel guilt. If she wants to read, she can read and she can act upon it or ignore it. Her decision.

Reactions: 13

jjeett

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20201221-210345_YouTube.jpg

She means "I won't be vlogging myself during my daily calorie burning mission from now on"

• Wow
Reactions: 13