Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purpleshampoo

Chatty Member
She’s actually back in the UK now from what I know, usually with the pure gym type of personal trainers they don’t have nutrition qualifications so just do the sessions, you might get some who do but it’s not usually something they have to have (if that makes any sense)
Yeah my brother in law is a personal trainer and they dont need hardly any nutritional knowledge it's very surprising !!

Lola123

VIP Member
Stereo have been paying ever youtuber to go live on their platform! They’re really going HAM with influencers and it’s driving me nuts

littlebtch

I'm a bit confused... I'm sure Emma's always said like since the start of her 'fitness journey' she doesn't track her calories, but recently she's (and In the past) mentioned things about upping her calories as part of her coaching or personal training - so surely she does track her calories? As far as I know she's not eating a calorie controlled plan from a trainer, she seems to still be eating her own choices so surely that means she'd be the one tracking her calories? Sorry just thought it was odd and thought I might've missed her talking about starting to track...

jjeett

Chatty Member
Does anyone know where her long, beige coat on her Liberty insta post is from? Keep seeing everyone in that at the moment

Lola123

VIP Member
Whistle’s boots for walking? I don’t get her, she’s a spender, the way she makes her voice all babyish is one reason why I’ve sort of stopped watching her

SequinLover

If I were Jamie Genevieve, I wouldn’t be too thrilled about this cheap imposter coming for my look. #budgetvieve
View attachment 322595
Christ look at that upper lip liner. Did she forget to fill in that last corner?!

I find it strange how she talks about sustainability, loves David Attenborough, goes vegan for a month etc. but then uses so many non-cruelty free beauty brands? I feel like that would be a great place to start! I always ask if she would ever go cruelty free (in comments, on Instagram for q&as etc.) but she seems to ignore it...just find it odd personally!
Tbf she’s not the only influencer like this, most British influencers are (Soph, Jordan, Rach Leary) and always dodge the question! I just wonder why 🤔
Don't take it personally she never replies to ANY comments, not just yours